Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can talk about D'Antoni sucking, Rockets choking, CP3 getting injured. Doesn't matter. Warriors still clearly needed to play 8 vs. 5.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cue ST "refs"

If Boston loses this, it's on them.
    Also, that first guy's voice is obviously shaky. He doesn't explain anything you're seeing. What exactly does that video prove?

"uhh here durant gets called for a foul..." no he doesn't.

NBA 2K players making YT videos

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBA been doing this for years. They know casuals will forget by the next week anyway. Just enjoy the show man.

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    The officiating was bad but you can't miss 27 straight 3's and expect to beat many teams, let alone a dynasty. And the Rox choked in the third as usual. State won fair and square.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The officiating was bad but you can't miss 27 straight 3's and expect to beat many teams, let alone a dynasty. And the Rox choked in the third as usual. State won fair and square.
    Actually, you can (with fair officiating) it turns out.

Today's NBA

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    What? You can beat a team like that as the Rockets almost did but you can't expect it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    way to man up ...caltex.
    i also thought there were some shaky calls but Rox had a hand in their own demise ...and relying on Paul who is always injured or wears down as the playoffs continue was destined to end in disappointment.

good news is Tucker is a beast, Rox proved they can play defense, Gordon is one of the best sixth men and is fearless. And Harden showed up in the elimination gsmes even if his 3ball did not ...
    now,they needt to decide on Paul extension, resign Capela and build the supporting cast.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Great post son. Much respect.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    way to man up ...caltex.
    i also thought there were some shaky calls but Rox had a hand in their own demise ...and relying on Paul who is always injured or wears down as the playoffs continue was destined to end in disappointment.

good news is Tucker is a beast, Rox proved they can play defense, Gordon is one of the best sixth men and is fearless. And Harden showed up in the elimination gsmes even if his 3ball did not ...
    now,they needt to decide on Paul extension, resign Capela and build the supporting cast.
    Domino effect: Mavs offer Randle a semi-max deal that is too rich for Maginka's blood. Maginka in turn does the same for Capela. Lakers get a defensive anchor that still has offensive upside to pair with our young core. We then wait out the Dubs

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    27 missed 3-pointers in a row. 27. Maybe Chris Paul would have made a difference, but the Rockets still could have won despite missing 27 straight 3-pointers. They didn't do what they needed to do. Harden had 32 points on 29 shots.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Refs probably danced in back after that game 7, we didn't have to rig it for Warriors and Silver they lost it themselves, lol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rockets are all chuckers. This is why people like Tucker and Gordon were available in the 1st place. Chucking looks great when you make them, but none of these guys are phenoms when it comes to outside shooting. Ariza was like 0-12.

You cannot the bed in a closeout game at home. This makes 2 consecutive years they've done just that.

I guess the refs cheated last year when a group of Spurs scrubs pushed their in.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Actually, you can (with fair officiating) it turns out.

Today's NBA
    Frauden not getting his bogus flop calls is fair officiating.

Backup Goddess, tbh. Gummi Clutch's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't have their best player playing (yes he willed them to 2 wins just by himself) and were still close in a game 7 with horrible ing officiating. They absolutely should be there. Harden running the point was clearly ing suicide.

This league has gone to such

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Frauden not getting his bogus flop calls is fair officiating.
    Frauden truly getting hammered with no call by WarriorRef does not equal things out.

2 wrongs don't make a right.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Isn't the one banker three where Harden clearly got fouled by Klanus right smack dab in the middle of the 27 missed?

I'm a believer in momentum. Now does that mean the Rockets would have won? I'm not saying that but a made trey and a 4 point play to boot could have gone a long way to change the momentum.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Did refs tell rox to chuck another dozen 3s when they missed a dozen in a row?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you get out your Klay/Warriors-Lakers Strap On Doll when Rox got hammered on numerous trey attempts?
    Including the one Frauden made but got waved off.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sperm shielding for Lakers North.
    You don't even believe in y'er real Lakers to get off that bandwagon already.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sperm shielding for Lakers North.
    You don't even believe in y'er real Lakers to get off that bandwagon already.
    Sounds like a deflection, spurts.

Tell me, why did the rox decide to keep shooting 3s and break the record for most consecutive missed 3s?

what kind of got defends this ?

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Frauden truly getting hammered with no call by WarriorRef does not equal things out.

2 wrongs don't make a right.
    People when he gets the calls during the regular season and they when he doesn't get them in the postseason.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    dont feel any sympathy for a team relying on two known chokers, one of them being incredibly injury prone, while chucking and missing 27 three pointers in a game 7 in their own building

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People when he gets the calls during the regular season and they when he doesn't get them in the postseason.
    But these were not the ticky tack ones he gets in the regular season.
    These were obvious fouls. One of the ST bros put up the videos.

WarriorRef.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I don't give a tbh, if anyone had this kinda coming it was frauden/rockets. Maybe he'll learn something from it and start actually playing basketball instead of trying to bait the refs every time he touches the ball (yeah right )

Thread Information