Page 660 of 745 FirstFirst ... 160560610650656657658659660661662663664670710 ... LastLast
Results 16,476 to 16,500 of 18607
    Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its becoming clearer now , Kawhis group wants as much guaranteed money as possible but also want to end up in LA wihout a 1yr rental. Spurs need to demand its one or the other if you want us to help. Its a two way street until that trade deadline. Their priority first & upmost is guaranteed money

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its becoming clearer now , Kawhis group wants as much guaranteed money as possible but also want to end up in LA wihout a 1yr rental. Spurs need to demand its one or the other if you want us to help. Its a two way street until that trade deadline. Their priority first & upmost is guaranteed money
    I just did a better trade than my previous one that gets Kawhi to the Clippers this summer (so they can get him more money than if he signs in FA) while also giving us more assets. Not sure the Heat take it, though. Mills to the Heat, Kawhi to the Clippers and we get back Harris/Harrell/Adebayo/Olynyk and a future first.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just did a better trade than my previous one that gets Kawhi to the Clippers this summer (so they can get him more money than if he signs in FA) while also giving us more assets. Not sure the Heat take it, though. Mills to the Heat, Kawhi to the Clippers and we get back Harris/Harrell/Adebayo/Olynyk and a future first.
    Wow. This is excellent. You need to get that to Pop.
    Toot sweet!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trade scenarios are so uninspiring I'd rather just let him walk for the cap space. I guess there's benefit to exiling him to the Clippers. He could resign there and never be heard from again.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trade scenarios are so uninspiring I'd rather just let him walk for the cap space. I guess there's benefit to exiling him to the Clippers. He could resign there and never be heard from again.
    Eh, I mean do you think what I wrote up was realistic? Include Clippers sending 2 first rounders to the Heat and 1 to the Spurs and Harrell S&T to the Spurs: http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y9apfyh6 I'm not sure what the Heat get other than being able to dump Johnson for expiring contracts and the picks . . . they are quite pick deprived, however.

Shhhh... I'll be gentle. TheDoctor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Done deal tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's referring to seniority on this message board. He's ignorant that way.
    man that's dumb I guess his 35,000 posts make him a bigger Spurs fan than other people or it give him the right to be a bag to other Spurs fans. What a punk!!!! Thanks for explaining wasn't aware that we had them types!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just be slow to speak until you figure out how things work around here...you'll look less stupid. And don't listen to that other eater that responded to you. He's one of the worst posters on this board. He's what happens when a poster never evolves. He's like Jimmer. Peaked in college but a joke against real basketball players because he can't adjust his game.
    wtf is wrong with you keep your trap shut..... first off anyone's free to say what they want and the fact that I was bashing the lakers shouldn't strike a nerve unless your a closet laker fan. And who are you to tell who to take serious and who not too that's for new people to figure out. Try respecting other Spurs fans and if you don't like what they say move on or comment in a constructive way not destructive you weirdo!!!!! Your the prototypical keyboard bully. I was trying to just voice an opinion about laker fans trolling Spurs boards big market vs small market they just got lefraud and trying to form a super team but yet have time to come on here and talk .......shouldn't your attention be on those clowns instead of playing Spurs talk forum police????

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I hate to tell you this, but Deng doesn’t expire until 2020.

Actually, I loved telling you that. Jim Short Buss: the gift that keeps giving.
    His contract expires in the 2019/2020.
    I SAID HE EXPIRES BUT SHOULD have worded it will be an expiring contract next year and be easier to move. If it expired next year then it would not matter.
    My bad for wording it poorly but it should have been easy to figure out what I meant.
    But you are right Mitch and Jim ed us which is why having Maginka been a God send.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    wtf is wrong with you keep your trap shut..... first off anyone's free to say what they want and the fact that I was bashing the lakers shouldn't strike a nerve unless your a closet laker fan. And who are you to tell who to take serious and who not too that's for new people to figure out. Try respecting other Spurs fans and if you don't like what they say move on or comment in a constructive way not destructive you weirdo!!!!! Your the prototypical keyboard bully. I was trying to just voice an opinion about laker fans trolling Spurs boards big market vs small market they just got lefraud and trying to form a super team but yet have time to come on here and talk .......shouldn't your attention be on those clowns instead of playing Spurs talk forum police????
    jesus christ you're an insufferable little got. werent you just crying about lakerfan trolling our board ? ing gnsf

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

- in my lifetime, I've seen Magic and Kobe go 3-2 vs them bums. Also in my lifetime, Lakers 10, Celtics 4. All that other before me don't count.
    This. Celts have the scoreboard but reality is I have only seen them beat us in 1984 and 2008. Those other losses happened and matter in the grand scheme but when we have beat them more than we loss since 1980 hard not to see them as just a rival and not the team that beat us a bunch in the 60's

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    jesus christ you're an insufferable little got. werent you just crying about lakerfan trolling our board ? ing gnsf
    are you ing re ed???? I made one comment about dopey laker fans and that asshole is being a bag about it and you I don't even understand wtf your talking about...just move along bro ...dopey !!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hate to tell you this, but Deng doesn’t expire until 2020.

Actually, I loved telling you that. Jim Short Buss: the gift that keeps giving.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    are you ing re ed???? I made one comment about dopey laker fans and that asshole is being a bag about it and you I don't even understand wtf your talking about...just move along bro ...dopey !!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Payote has to potential to become one of the best ST posters ever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sez the Pharm. school dropout...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao!!!! This kawitter crap probably has all of us angry and just taking it out on everyone and everything fandom does that. I'm so freakin tired I just want this over.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alts talking to each other...

SAD!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alts talking to each other...

SAD!
    It's insane how a lot of the new posters are probably just alts.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs should just string him along in regard to trading him to a team he wants to go to, or just in regard to trading him in general.

Just like he kept telling them he's coming back throughout the second half of last season, then changing his mind at the last minute before the game/s he was projected to return in, the Spurs should do the same thing to him. Let's see how he likes it. "Yeah, we got a trade, it'll be finalized tomorrow. Yeah, no, it's now not happening today." Give him back the same bull he gave the Spurs. Keep it going all the way up to the deadline, then don't trade him at all and force him to play after the trade deadline.
    Last edited by Ice009; 07-14-2018 at 05:52 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We all just need for this to be over so we can move on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's insane how a lot of the new posters are probably just alts.
    I would venture to bet at one point or another everyone was a new poster just an educated guess. Most people are here for a common interest that being the Spurs...... this isn't prison rt???? Do the "Arians"stick with one another and the "blacks" and of course the "Latinos" .....it's a message board we all here to talk Spurs that's what it's here for rt??? Baby so not needed stick to the topics is my thing funny stuff in good taste is cool but "hazing" the rooks on the message board is borderline no life.

Thread Information