Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Squidward is easily a bigger got whose knee should be blown up by one of those PED abusing defenders on Seattle.

Really, it be justified to let people like McVeigh get acquainted with the area. both teams and the NFC.
    did you really change your team to the team that beat yours? c'mon man

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    i guess thats what marriage does to you

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    did you really change your team to the team that beat yours? c'mon man
    Thunder got just hopping on the next bandwagon per par

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    cam > kaep

49ers weapons on offense > Panthers
    Son/Daughter/It, real talk, why did you spell your username with a 3 for an e? Is it really that hard to hit the e key instead or are you down with the l33t spelling like some hacker ? Also, why do you alternate uppercase and lowercase letters for your name like a 13yr old emo would do when sending text messages? Are you really a ing flamer that poses as a guy or are you some crazy cat lady in disguise? Is that why you go all out for Cat Newton's attention as if someday he will come across this site and give you his man juice as an award for slobbing on his so much?

Isn't Russell Wilson a hardcore Christian, IIRC?..

It all makes sense now, tbh..he's easily the most beloved QB in the league(by the media) after Manning and maybe Rodgers/Brees IMO..

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Seahawks fans are starting to feel like St Louis Cardinals fans.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Son/Daughter/It, real talk, why did you spell your username with a 3 for an e? Is it really that hard to hit the e key instead or are you down with the l33t spelling like some hacker ? Also, why do you alternate uppercase and lowercase letters for your name like a 13yr old emo would do when sending text messages? Are you really a ing flamer that poses as a guy or are you some crazy cat lady in disguise? Is that why you go all out for Cat Newton's attention as if someday he will come across this site and give you his man juice as an award for slobbing on his so much?
    We're really still busting people's balls over spelling their screen name with l33t speak and stickycaps? Okay. My PSN ID being FaT_Kr0NiK_BLuNt ain't stopped me from getting ass. Neither did using a zero for the "o". Also, 30 year olds text like 13 year olds daily. I get bashing his team or QB but stickycapped screenames are to the internet as machine guns are to America.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    It's probably a good thing that's your PSN ID and not your email address though JT.

"Wow, this resume is wonderful! So I can just contact you at... uhm.. oh... we'll be in touch."

I'm the greatest kamikazi_player's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He's a way more accurate passer than Wilson/Newton could ever dream of being.
    wow, what a ty take

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Both Wilson and Kaepernick do charitable things--So its hard to really find fault with both of them besides the colors they wear. This is gonna be a good Sunday! Will be in Vegas, too!

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    We're really still busting people's balls over spelling their screen name with l33t speak and stickycaps? Okay. My PSN ID being FaT_Kr0NiK_BLuNt ain't stopped me from getting ass. Neither did using a zero for the "o". Also, 30 year olds text like 13 year olds daily. I get bashing his team or QB but stickycapped screenames are to the internet as machine guns are to America.
    You seriously need to re-think your priorities in life. First off change your PSN ID..its not kosher for a 30yr old (or I am assuming you are). Second off getting ass isn't something I would flaunt...maybe getting pussy but not ass but I get the generic tone you are setting there, good job. Also, please let me know who these 30 year olds are ThAt TyPe LiKe ThIs so I can ing slap them back to manhood. And to cap off your last sentence, no lyfe got types a lot of in this forum, so by god I'll bash him till he cries like his hero newton all day. Please feel free to be his semen shield though.

OP is salty as

Here's a gif for you, got

Go yourself

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    You seriously need to re-think your priorities in life. First off change your PSN ID..its not kosher for a 30yr old (or I am assuming you are). Second off getting ass isn't something I would flaunt...maybe getting pussy but not ass but I get the generic tone you are setting there, good job. Also, please let me know who these 30 year olds are ThAt TyPe LiKe ThIs so I can ing slap them back to manhood. And to cap off your last sentence, no lyfe got types a lot of in this forum, so by god I'll bash him till he cries like his hero newton all day. Please feel free to be his semen shield though.
    not being anyones semes shield just calling you out on asking the internet to act its age

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    tl;dr

has it really come to down to username hate?

My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Why does Colin Kaepernick look like an Arab?

Why does Colin Kaepernick look like an Arab?
    Because he's a ing terrorist

My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Because he's a ing terrorist
    He looks like a peanut head

He looks like a peanut head
    He looks like a got

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Here they are the young black mobile QB guaranteeing we see a young black mobile QB in the Superbowl and you cats....must...find something wrong, sheesh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Russell Wilson is in a spot to do something in his first two seasons nobody else has ever done. That would be win more games than anyone ever has, tie the rookie td record and win a Superbowl.

Kaerpernick is the only Niner QB (and we have had the best) to win as many road playoff games has he has.

Both these young guys are amazing QB's, anyone not seeing that doesn't want to.

I'm in a pretty good spot there

My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Never understood the fascination with liking an athlete visiting cancer patients and all that. Most these guys are s bags in real life. Visiting cancer patients or working a few hours with poor people to feed them doesnt change that.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Never understood the fascination with liking an athlete visiting cancer patients and all that. Most these guys are s bags in real life. Visiting cancer patients or working a few hours with poor people to feed them doesnt change that.
    I agree. I give zero s about what athletes do in their personal life as long as it doesn't affect the team.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Most of the posters here are s bags but I'm sure a number of 'em spend time giving back to their respective communities. Same goes for athletes who are genuine in wanting in a altruistic way.

My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count

Thread Information