My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    kawhi blew off his call and told PG he’d rather team up with him in la instead.

i already thought kawhi wanting PG in san antonio was true before. i believe it even more now. how different things could’ve been…

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kawhi blew off his call and told PG he’d rather team up with him in la instead.

i already thought kawhi wanting PG in san antonio was true before. i believe it even more now. how different things could’ve been…
    I don't know why you keep believing there was a way to keep Kawhi in SA. Kawhi was LA bound regardless.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right, the only way Kawhi was resigning here is if there was a massive earthquake that sunk California and Phoenix and potions of Mexico and brought the pacific to Texas borders. In other words, Texas would have to effectively turn into California.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The responses, mostly Lakers' fans, are kind of funny.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right, the only way Kawhi was resigning here is if there was a massive earthquake that sunk California and Phoenix and potions of Mexico and brought the pacific to Texas borders. In other words, Texas would have to effectively turn into California.
    Kawhi's vagina still hurts from the fans booing him. He'll never step foot on the court in a Spurs uni again. His inability to hide his sadness that first game back almost made me feel sorry for him...almost.

She'll never forget....

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    I don't know why you keep believing there was a way to keep Kawhi in SA. Kawhi was LA bound regardless.
    i don't necessarily disagree with kawhi wanting to be in la

but

there was a rumor that kawhi wanted PG in SA but was told something along the lines of the spurs not being able to afford him. so i honestly think that contributing factor. maybe kawhi stays an extra year or two with PG, who knows.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The irony here is that in many ways to our detriment this is already happening.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i don't necessarily disagree with kawhi wanting to be in la

but

there was a rumor that kawhi wanted PG in SA but was told something along the lines of the spurs not being able to afford him. so i honestly think that contributing factor. maybe kawhi stays an extra year or two with PG, who knows.
    I have heard Kawhi wanted the Spurs to trade Lamarcus for PG and they refused to do so. Either way Kawhi was going to leave once his contract was up. There's really nothing to get out of this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have heard Kawhi wanted the Spurs to trade Lamarcus for PG and they refused to do so. Either way Kawhi was going to leave once his contract was up. There's really nothing to get out of this.
    Yes .. when LMA demanded a trade after not receiving enough touches (then choking in the WCF when Kawhi went down)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes .. when LMA demanded a trade after not receiving enough touches (then choking in the WCF when Kawhi went down)
    PATFO should’ve traded LMA right then when they had the chance.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    10570370[/URL]]PATFO should’ve traded LMA right then when they had the chance.
    One of the glaringly obvious signs that PATFO is inept

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One of the glaringly obvious signs that PATFO is inept
    If you think about it, let's say Kawai or his Uncle went into the front office and said, we want Paul George. Ship "muh touches" out and get us Paul George. Even if this is done on the down low, OKC has to be willing to play ball. So you pick up the phone and make the offer. Presti says, nah, we're good. Then you have to face Nephew and tell him is buddy is not available. Nephew says, I want PG. Then you end up like the Clippers and have to send out a bunch of future picks with LMA to get Nephew's running mate. Are we better off?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    10570405[/URL]]If you think about it, let's say Kawai or his Uncle went into the front office and said, we want Paul George. Ship "muh touches" out and get us Paul George. Even if this is done on the down low, OKC has to be willing to play ball. So you pick up the phone and make the offer. Presti says, nah, we're good. Then you have to face Nephew and tell him is buddy is not available. Nephew says, I want PG. Then you end up like the Clippers and have to send out a bunch of future picks with LMA to get Nephew's running mate. Are we better off?
    I’m not saying they had to trade LMA for PG or else it’s a total bust.

What I’m saying is LMA starting being a diva and people realized he’s not a longterm solution. So you need to trade him for PG or someone else similar, or at least draft picks.

Instead PATFO did nothing. Ultimately LMA walked away for nothing. Zilch. That’s the total bust. The biggest free agent signing possibly ever for the franchise and you let that guy walk for nothing. That’s negligence or inep ude

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

What I’m saying is LMA starting being a diva and people realized he’s not a longterm solution. So you need to trade him for PG or someone else similar, or at least draft picks.

Instead PATFO did nothing. Ultimately LMA walked away for nothing. Zilch. That’s the total bust. The biggest free agent signing possibly ever for the franchise and you let that guy walk for nothing. That’s negligence or inep ude
    Pop destroyed LMA's value during from '15-'17. His scoring dropped tremendously so teams thought he was on the decline and didn't view him as a high value star. Pop had to rebuild his value by giving him move touches after '17. The best time to actually trade LMA was summer of '18 when he was still fairly young and coming off the best season of his career.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Pop destroyed LMA's value during from '15-'17. His scoring dropped tremendously so teams thought he was on the decline and didn't view him as a high value star. Pop had to rebuild his value by giving him move touches after '17. The best time to actually trade LMA was summer of '18 when he was still fairly young and coming off the best season of his career.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still can't believe we still have a bunch of Kawhi bootlickers in here believing trading for PG would have been a game changer. I still don't believe Spurs would have squeezed out a le with Kawhi-PG. Kawhi would have still left anyways when his contract was up.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still can't believe we still have a bunch of Kawhi bootlickers in here believing trading for PG would have been a game changer. I still don't believe Spurs would have squeezed out a le with Kawhi-PG. Kawhi would have still left anyways when his contract was up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First it was Kendrick, now Horry. The media is turning off on Kawhi and his prima donna

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First it was Kendrick, now Horry. The media is turning off on Kawhi and his prima donna

What did they say about him?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What did they say about him?
    I don’t know how to upload videos. But basically, Kendrick says that Kawhi has been getting free pass, and should start getting accountable for his actions or lack thereof, about blowing RW’s call, and being less supportive of his team in the huddle during the playoffs.

While Horry was saying the Clipper’s fan should be mad at Kawhi for the way he’s treating them with his indecisions.

I just thought the media is starting the turn off on him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t know how to upload videos. But basically, Kendrick says that Kawhi has been getting free pass, and should start getting accountable for his actions or lack thereof, about blowing RW’s call, and being less supportive of his team in the huddle during the playoffs.

While Horry was saying the Clipper’s fan should be mad at Kawhi for the way he’s treating them with his indecisions.

I just thought the media is starting the turn off on him
    The media has always been against Kawhi since he turned down LeBron...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Op is the literal dumbest on this forum.

Anyone who thinks kawhi was ever staying in SA, is a close second

Thread Information