Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course this is a highlight video, not the real game, but I noticed they are letting Primo bring the ball up and get the team set. Now in most of this action he is also going to take a shot, but if anyone could see the entire game I'd like to know if he is actually operating as a PG in the summer league.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

These are DDR-like handles.
    i kept forgetting he is from Canada. For sure, he looked up to DDR growing up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course this is a highlight video, not the real game, but I noticed they are letting Primo bring the ball up and get the team set. Now in most of this action he is also going to take a shot, but if anyone could see the entire game I'd like to know if he is actually operating as a PG in the summer league.
    He is, so far as acting as a primary initiator in P’nR action. Spurs aren’t really running any plays, just motion sets and on ball screens for Vassell and Primo. His game actually reminds me a little of Bradley Beals, specifically the mid range form and shot creation package.

While Vassell is focusing primarily on scoring, Primo seems to be alternating between that and finding the roll man, shooters off of it.
    I think this is by design. Impressed with both so far.

Banned
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    lol. SAgirl literally making stuff up at this point and still finding a way to praise fathead for being a 3rd year scrub who needed to go to SL.

According to her logic, Lonnie should play in SL this year b/c he still has things he needs to work on tbh
    Kyle is amazing. You shut your mouth!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last edited by Eaglenole2002; 08-08-2021 at 03:41 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Vegas Summer League starts at 3:00 SA time on NBATV with Boston vs. Atlanta.

Juhann Begarin is on the Celtics' roster. He's a 19 year old guard from France that I was really hoping the Spurs would pick at 41 (he was available, he went at 45).

Hopefully, he'll get to play today and we'll get a glimpse of what we may have missed.

I think he's going to be a pretty nice NBA player in time.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Vegas Summer League starts at 3:00 SA time on NBATV with Boston vs. Atlanta.

Juhann Begarin is on the Celtics' roster. He's a 19 year old guard from France that I was really hoping the Spurs would pick at 41 (he was available, he went at 45).

Hopefully, he'll get to play today and we'll get a glimpse of what we may have missed.

I think he's going to be a pretty nice NBA player in time.
    Nice comp:
    • He’s got a build and a playing style that reminds of Lonnie Walker but not as much feel for the game as Lonnie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice comp:
    • He’s got a build and a playing style that reminds of Lonnie Walker but not as much feel for the game as Lonnie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Scottish Barnes looking like a bust for the raptors already lmao jk he’ll figure it out but it’s funny to me how the draft experts looked at guys like Primo & Kuminga and said they wouldnt be ready for years and they have performed great so far

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jalen Johnson 20 points 10 rebounds in his SL debut, didn’t see any red flags out on the court lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol, one ing game. Johnson is a big time bomb. Maybe he'll be good, but sure as wouldn't be for the Spurs and he's still likely to be a ing headcase. Give Barnes time. It's summer league.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is literally zero proof for that.
    False.

[Marks, via the Lowe Post] "I got a couple texts from GMs saying if not for the Spurs, we'd be getting lambasted right now" in reference to how mock drafts don't always align with teams' interests

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jalen Johnson 20 points 10 rebounds in his SL debut, didn’t see any red flags out on the court lol
    He might turn out.
    He might tune out midway through the season.

I'm happy with watching Primo and how he handles things atm.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Scottish Barnes looking like a bust for the raptors already lmao jk he’ll figure it out but it’s funny to me how the draft experts looked at guys like Primo & Kuminga and said they wouldnt be ready for years and they have performed great so far
    lol you made this comment in the first quarter I could tell.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He might turn out.
    He might tune out midway through the season.

I'm happy with watching Primo and how he handles things atm.
    For sure! I wouldn’t change the primo pick, I’ve really liked what I’ve seen from him. I just think it’s interesting seeing how all the prospects do that teams/fans were high on

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol you made this comment in the first quarter I could tell.
    Yeah lmao, he started playing more comfortable after he got a breather in the first quarter

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Kid is 6 foot 9.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sengun looking pretty solid for the rockets so far, he isn’t finishing but you can tell he has a lot of post moves, keeps drawing fouls on the Cavs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really liking sengun out there. Looks a little winded but very skilled.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For sure! I wouldn’t change the primo pick, I’ve really liked what I’ve seen from him. I just think it’s interesting seeing how all the prospects do that teams/fans were high on
    I truly believe that this was the most volatile Draft in maybe history because of Covid and that "reaches" were going to be a certainty.

You're right. The development and picks from this Draft are going to be a curious and interesting bunch to follow.

Primo being at the top of the heap whether you're a Spurs fan, or not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ll be in Vegas this week to catch a game…doubt I’ll see Vassell but hoping I see Primo still.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ll be in Vegas this week to catch a game…doubt I’ll see Vassell but hoping I see Primo still.
    Look forward to your observations.
    Used to go to Vegas bi-weekly, when I worked in LA.

I liked it better in the early 2000's, but maybe I'm just getting middle-aged, lol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look forward to your observations.
    Used to go to Vegas bi-weekly, when I worked in LA.

I liked it better in the early 2000's, but maybe I'm just getting middle-aged, lol.
    Haha I still enjoy Vegas; I don’t party as much but I do eat better vs going when I’m younger which to me is a great trade off.

Sucks with covid flaring up but I’m vaccinated

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Haha I still enjoy Vegas; I don’t party as much but I do eat better vs going when I’m younger which to me is a great trade off.

Sucks with covid flaring up but I’m vaccinated
    Hear that. We had a Classic Film Festival here and I'm so glad to be Vaxxed and able to go with less worry.
    Saw some great films in a remarkable theater and such memories are to be cherished.

Totes get you about the less partying and reallocating the funds to other endeavors like fine dining.

Incredible opportunities to be had in that town for such experiences.

I look forward to your Summer League observations!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sengun grabs position but doesn’t get the ball smdh. Will have to record and watch later. Things to do

Thread Information