Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    It sounds like Cook has finally turned the page.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Dude was always good and moving straight foward with really good footwork and finding seams.
    And running over people if necessary or just make the tackle a glancing blow. Run him wide... dont.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    perkins
    What would the chances of Perkins playing for someone other than the SEC be?

"It's zero," Said Perkins.

That means Texas has to get to the SEC in 2022 to have a shot, and Perkins will have to know that well ahead of the first week in January when he plans to announce his decision.

"I loved my visit to Texas. Loved everything about it. But I told the coaches that I didn't want to play in the Big 12. Other than Oklahoma, you don't play anyone in the Big 12,” said the five-star.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Good for Shane

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    wrong Louisiana

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    So as of right now the SEC Texas Aggies will play one ranked football team who they cant beat.

With out of conference including Prairie View, New Mexico, Kent State, and mighty Colorado.
    Sounds a of a lot like our Big 12 schedule except teams will be out to kill us for destroying the conference.
    I guess ATM will have a lot to play for in conference after being told to go sit in the back of the room while we let The University of Texas in.

I guess ATM will have a lot to play for in conference after being told to go sit in the back of the room while we let The University of Texas in.
    Yep. They've got to be angry after being told to sit down and shut up.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    it reporting that hudson card took the 1st team reps today

It sounds like Cook has finally turned the page.

I wonder if the reason is maybe an upgrade in coaching. Several of DBS in Cooks class never reached the potential they showed in HS.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Per Inside Texas, Hudson Card took the bulk of first string snaps today in practice.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    They also said that the receivers continue to struggle with dropped passes and run bad/wrong routes way too many times.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

They also said that the receivers continue to struggle with dropped passes and run bad/wrong routes way too many times.
    Maybe some or all of therecievers need one on one with a coach. Like Sanders had. Simplerun your route then catch the ball.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Sarkisian said they had to learn it all and be able to adjust based on their ability. I believe he said getting open and adjusting routes to work was part of the process of based on their particular physical qualities. This means you have to have guys this comes naturally for. Do we have dunderheads? It is possible to have dunderheads which is why guys like Kai might actually get reps. He said receivers must also understand the QBs perspective and situation. Maybe he even mentioned he liked receivers who had played QB? I think he did.

Yeah our coach really did imply our receivers have got to be good at the game of football.

Sounds to me like the whole team is getting better coaching. Strong was never an offensive coach, and Herman was wildly unpredictable.
    I’ll bet we will see the best coaching we have seen in years. If Card wins the job, we’ll have a freshman QB, which ain’t good. But we will have a running back that’s for damn sure. We will score points I’m thinking.
    I think we will see the biggest improvement on the defense. Which is what we really needed anyway.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    hudson card was working with the 1s in walkthrough today..........practice starts at 3 if card is leading 1s again looks like sark made his qb choice

Thread Information