Page 85 of 173 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,125 of 4323
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    This is such a brutal leading to fickle sport. These guys have their heart set on being performers on a field but without a backup good backup plan, misery. I hope it works out for Ossai as he was really fun to watch. Lets also hope that Overshown, another outstanding athlete on the defense who will play in the pros, stays healthy.

Ossai is a beast. Prayers for smooth recovery

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    FiNaLLy tHe LonGhoRn nEtwoRk tAlkS aBouT tHe 'o5 sEaSoN! aBouT TiME!!

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    FiNaLLy tHe LonGhoRn nEtwoRk tAlkS aBouT tHe 'o5 sEaSoN! aBouT TiME!!
    That do entary about Charlie Strong’s tenure ain’t gonna make itself.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    24/7

— Five-star cornerback Denver Harris announced on his Instagram that he was close to releasing a Top 2. I checked around with several sources, and nobody seems to know what he's thinking for sure. Harris is known to play things very close to the vest, but I can say he and his family keep in constant contact with the Texas coaches. Most sources I speak with feel Texas and Alabama are the top two in this race, but there are sources at LSU who also have some confidence. Though I haven't heard a ton of Texas A&M buzz for him, I wouldn't count the Aggies out as they continue to add guys from the greater Houston area. If Texas were to be left out of the mix, it would obviously be a disappointing development in the race of another elite prospect. A source I spoke with feels that Harris wants to see Texas play this fall and see the product on the field. We will see how this unfolds over the next few weeks.

— There isn't much new with four-star Trussville (AL.) Hewitt-Trussville defensive lineman Justice Finkley from my perspective. He talked a few weeks ago about wanting to make a decision sometime soon, and I believe that will happen in the coming weeks. I laid out where I think things stand last week with Finkley, and while I believe the Texas staff has been able to make this a tough decision for him, it's tough to say no to Nick Saban and Alabama. Early on in this recruitment, a key source in the state of Alabama told me they believed Texas would benefit if this race drug out, but this doesn't cons ute dragging out. I'm still digging to get an idea on the decision, but I just feel like you don't get rich betting against Alabama.

— Southaven (MS.) defensive lineman Aaron Bryant is set to announce his decision tomorrow at 1 p.m. My 247Sports Crystal Ball is on the Longhorns, and I haven't heard anything leading up to the date that would make me change the pick. Bryant was recently bumped to a four-star prospect by 247Sports which also bumped his Composite score. Despite some ups and downs in the Texas class, I feel that the defensive line group is coming together really nicely for Bo Davis and adding Bryant would be another great piece for the front.

— I spoke with a source regarding Salt Lake City (Utah) Brighton linebacker Lander Barton. Barton has been very responsive with the Texas staff and is set for a fall official visit to take in Austin. Michigan and Texas are the only two schools slated for official trips at the moment, but Utah won't likely go away quietly considering the deep ties the Utes have in his family. One source near him said there is a feeling that Barton would like to get away from home and create his own legacy, so it's not automatic that he ends up at Utah. Texas has a chance to impress him on the visit and potentially close the deal to land an athletic and versatile defender.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Visitor list Game 1 (IT)

Football:
    OT Kam Dewberry, Atascocita (Humble, TX) - 2022: On300 ranking #68
    TE Jaden Greathouse, Westlake (Austin, TX) - 2023
    EDGE Derrick Brown, Texas High (Texarkana, TX) - 2022: Texas commit: On300 ranking #193
    CB Vernon Glover Jr, inson ( inson, TX) - 2023

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    2022 DL Aaron Bryant (Southaven, MS) is committing today at 1PM. Expected to pick the Longhorns.

https://247sports.com/Player/Aaron-Bryant-46113285/

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Ramonce Taylor...

Translation: I was too dumb to keep my together long enough to become a millionaire. Now I coach because its the only job I can get.

Hudson Card is expected to be named the starter by most media outlets.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Orange bloods and 24/7 hinting at another commitment that will go down shortly. A Texas kid they have done a good job with.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Hip Hip Hooray two more DL.

Hip Hip Hooray two more DL.
    Class is shaping up nicely. If we get Campbell and another O line guy, it will be a top 6 or 7 class. Nothing wrong with that.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Class is shaping up nicely. If we get Campbell and another O line guy, it will be a top 6 or 7 class. Nothing wrong with that.
    In order for Texas to finish that high they're going to need all the big dogs they are pursuing to ultimately decide with them.

That includes the likes of Devon Campbell, Evan Stewart, Denver Harris, Brenen Thompson and Justice Finkley.

I see this class, as of today, just outside the top 10 when it's all said and done and I think Texas realistically can pull in 2 of the 5 players I've listed.

Thread Information