Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...That they were too good to gravel, to do what every other organization has to do in this NBA, in this circa of frankly history...beg.

ADDENDUM:::The agents and the players are running this. Media doesn't rub that fact in THEIR/Organization's face/nor acknowledge it to (us) the fans, but they're running itPERIOD
    Thread has a very valid point about reality of modern NBA.

Now we got John Wall joining the bailers too, altho it sounds like he is being upfront and civil about it with the Rockets.
    Of course how much does it affect trade leverage when all teams know the guy wants out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because the Clippers did so well.
    Up 3-1 before the utter chokedown in the bubble.
    I think that had more to do with Kwa's deteriorating condition and the super idiot move to massively overpay for Playoff Pee.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Because the Clippers did so well.
    But the Clippers weren't your organization, never had been, and still cannot fathom how to get there.

Your organization had reached zenith and were comfortably anchored to the cleat and remained there until (Leonard) ed with the remarkably steady heartbeat. Your people thought (long range) instead of (short range).

An act of God placed you where you were, lightning had not only struck once, (Duncan, Parker, Ginobilli), but had miraculously struck again (Leonard). You can't look past Leonard for another lightning strike. And that is what you did.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But the Clippers weren't your organization, never had been, and still cannot fathom how to get there.

Your organization had reached zenith and were comfortably anchored to the cleat and remained there until (Leonard) ed with the remarkably steady heartbeat. Your people thought (long range) instead of (short range).

An act of God placed you where you were, lightning had not only struck once, (Duncan, Parker, Ginobilli), but had miraculously struck again (Leonard). You can't look past Leonard for another lightning strike. And that is what you did.
    Dale

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like Timmy Duncan or Kwa Leonard are going to be caught wearing a dress or burqua, let alone posing in one for mass media.
    Get that feminization out of here!

We don't compromise like you Lakers.
    nary room tbh

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=219639

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...That they were too good to gravel, to do what every other organization has to do in this NBA, in this circa of frankly history...beg.

ADDENDUM:::The agents and the players are running this. Media doesn't rub that fact in THEIR/Organization's face/nor acknowledge it to (us) the fans, but they're running itPERIOD
    Just more made up "facts" from you. Kawhi had his own team managing his stuff for weeks, refused to communicate with the team, refused to accept anything from the medical staff, and the Spurs let him do whatever he wanted to do. That is begging. Kawhi was the first and only player the Spurs bent over backwards for, but that wasn't enough, because he wanted to go back to LA. Toronto proved it.

You are right though, and I agree with you, the players are running this, and the media is enabling it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Kawhi couldn't even win in the 1st round the year after the ring.

We forged a ring from Leonard. That's as much as you've gotten from Lebron James.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who now, Laker Nation?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who now, Laker Nation?

My Team