Page 53 of 257 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 6404
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has Joe Manchin tipped his hand? I'd not be surprised at all if he voted yea on Kavanaugh.
    I wouldn't either because I expect 50 Republicans to vote for him, in which case he might as well too after those votes are cast.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

attempted smear dead

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

attempted smear dead
    Game over?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ford Will Testify About Kavanaugh Before Senate Panel On Sept. 27

http://www.nationalmemo.com/ford-lik...panel-sept-27/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All her alleged witnesses say she is lying. She better have something more than he said/she said or this is going to backfire quickly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kimberley Strassel
    kimStrassel
    ·
    1h
    Wow. And CNN reporting that the fourth person, Leland Keyser, is denying memory of knowing kavanaugh or of this event, even though "Keyser is a lifelong friend of Ford's."
    Wow, again.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All her alleged witnesses say she is lying. She better have something more than he said/she said or this is going to backfire quickly.
    Link?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This game of the donkeys is sick

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So does stupid. Enjoy.
    Not according to my bank account

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    cd98 misstates the bad news for Ford. two people alleged to have been at the party do not recall being there. neither has accused Ford of lying.

https://www.theamericanconservative....art-kavanaugh/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mistate bad news? She has made an i corroborated allegation and the only thin piece of evidence were the alleged witnesses that have denied any knowledge of her alleged party. Sorry, but that’s bad news. Does it mean she’s lying. Not necessarily, but given how she has no verifiable facts and how she has played this like a political hijack, she better have something solid or this is not going to end well for her. You can kiss a criminal case good-bye. This wouldn’t even make it to a grand jury. And anyone that has any sense and integrity will admit that it’s looking really bad. She better have something good or this whole thing is going up in flames.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mistate bad news? She has made an i corroborated allegation and the only thin piece of evidence were the alleged witnesses that have denied any knowledge of her alleged party. Sorry, but that’s bad news. Does it mean she’s lying. Not necessarily, but given how she has no verifiable facts and how she has played this like a political hijack, she better have something solid or this is not going to end well for her. You can kiss a criminal case good-bye. This wouldn’t even make it to a grand jury. And anyone that has any sense and integrity will admit that it’s looking really bad. She better have something good or this whole thing is going up in flames.
    Well and good but you said they called her a liar when they did not.

"She's a liar" and "I dont recall being there" are two entirely different things.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree that it's bad news for Ford that no one has yet corroborated what she says happened.

cd98's claim that two witnesses have called her a liar is not factually correct: neither has done so.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What a horribly imprecise lawyer that cd98 dude is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree that it's bad news for Ford that no one has yet corroborated what she says happened.

cd98's claim that two witnesses have called her a liar is not factually correct: neither has done so.
    It's also bad news if she actually did work for profit on RU-486.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes bc Spurstalk demands presicion. But that’s usually where people go when they don’t have a real argument on the real issue.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes bc Spurstalk demands presicion. But that’s usually where people go when they don’t have a real argument on the real issue.
    Wtf. So because it's Spurstalk you are free to embellish to the point of openly lying? And you claim to be impartial? ing hilarious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

What's it say about Kavanaugh's chances (and subsequent panic by team red) that they have to lie so brazenly to feel better about their chances?

cd98 pretending to be a lawyer instead of the partisan hack he really is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you've been working overtime.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's also bad news if she actually did work for profit on RU-486.
    Did she?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    cd98 pretending to be a lawyer instead of the partisan hack he really is.
    the two aren't mutually exclusive. I have no reason to disbelieve that cd98 is a lawyer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mifepristone treatment of olanzapine-induced weight gain in healthy men. Adv Ther. 2009 Oct;26(10):959-69. doi: 10.1007/s12325-009-0070-1. Epub 2009 Nov 4. Gross C, Blasey CM, Roe RL, Allen K, Block TS, Belanoff JK. View the PubMed Abstract

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Abstract

INTRODUCTION:

Antipsychotic medications are associated with significant weight gain, type 2 diabetes mellitus, dyslipidemia, and increased cardiovascular risk. Suggested mechanisms of weight gain from antipsychotic medication include antagonism of histamine and serotonin receptors, and effects on the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis. The objective of this study was to determine if mifepristone, a glucocorticoid receptor antagonist, could prevent olanzapine-induced weight gain.

METHODS:

This was a randomized, double-blind trial. Fifty-seven lean, healthy men (body mass index 18-25 kg/m(2)) aged 19-38 years were randomized to olanzapine (7.5 mg) (n=22), olanzapine (7.5 mg) plus mifepristone (600 mg) (n=24), or mifepristone (600 mg) (n=11) daily for 2 weeks in an ins utional setting. Subjects were provided food ad libitum to accentuate weight gain. Body weight was measured daily.

RESULTS:

The mean change in baseline weight was +3.2+/-0.9 kg in subjects receiving olanzapine versus +2.0+/-1.2 kg in those receiving olanzapine plus mifepristone (P<0.0001). Subjects receiving mifepristone alone had a similar degree of weight gain compared to those receiving olanzapine plus mifepristone. The olanzapine group had significant increases in waist cir ference when compared with the olanzapine plus mifepristone group (3.7+/-1.3 cm vs. 2.2+/-1.9 cm, respectively; P=0.006). Fasting insulin and triglycerides increased more in the olanzapine group, although differences were not statistically significant.

CONCLUSION:

Mifepristone was effective in attenuating the increase in weight associated with olanzapine treatment over a 2-week period. Longer-term studies are required to examine the durability and full magnitude of this response.
    RU-486 to treat weight gain in schizophrenic and bipolar men taking antipsychotic meds.

If Ford has been making money off the research that could plausibly be a motive to derail Kavanaugh.
    Last edited by Winehole23; 09-22-2018 at 11:49 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    must be a pretty big pile of money to have been worth the death threats and harassment she should have known would result.

Thread Information