Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ask yourself this... In the past how much of this bs would even be on your radar? You're hyper sensitive to this nonsense about racism and whatnot that you see it everywhere around you. People say all the time without "intent" and what he said wasn't good per se but what have you said over your life time that you can sit here and cast stones?
    I asked myself your question. It wasn't on my radar and it's still not on my radar. I don't give two s about what people say.

That doesn't change the fact that this guy is an idiot for choosing to broadcast himself playing videogames and calling somebody a K*** while getting paid million dollars to play basketball in a state that that has one of the fastest growing jewish populations in the country. His intent isn't important to me because it's irrelevant to me. I'm not "casting stones" for what he said, I'm casting stones because he's a moron.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I asked myself your question. It wasn't on my radar and it's still not on my radar. I don't give two s about what people say.

That doesn't change the fact that this guy is an idiot for choosing to broadcast himself playing videogames and calling somebody a K*** while getting paid million dollars to play basketball in a state that that has one of the fastest growing jewish populations in the country. His intent isn't important to me because it's irrelevant to me. I'm not "casting stones" for what he said, I'm casting stones because he's a moron.
    He's definitely a moron.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Snowflake.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Folks get worked up over WORDS
    Amazing
    Because they matter. The rise in anti-Asian violence/aggression in this past year, thanks in part to "China virus" rhetoric, should be proof enough

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sticks and stones...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess Leonard never got the memo....the K word is to only be used within the Jewish community, such as the N word be used in black communities.

Personally, I feel all racial slurs should be fair game to all of us. I also feel, if you don't like other races using certain terms, don't use them so openly in your everyday life and in art forms that are shared across the masses, such as music, TV, film, fine art, theatre, comedy, or culinary arts. People love to sing along with songs and to recite memorable quotes from movies and TV.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count

Agreed. This is the equivalent of somebody randomly blurting out "F#cking N!gger!" during a meeting at work. Would I overreact and think this guy is Hitler? No. Would I think he is a colossal dumb@ss for being that unaware? Yes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are very committed to being a perpetual victim. What did they do to you? lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed. This is the equivalent of somebody randomly blurting out "F#cking N!gger!" during a meeting at work. Would I overreact and think this guy is Hitler? No. Would I think he is a colossal dumb@ss for being that unaware? Yes
    Exactly. And to add he's the least productive, most disposable worker in the office.

It's moronic on an astounding level.

Thread Information