Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Unfortunately for Harden, media can't buy him trophies on the pitch, so he'll always lag behind Ronaldo in that department.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Unfortunately for Harden, media can't buy him trophies on the pitch, so he'll always lag behind Ronaldo in that department.
    Sidenaldo won his most important one watching from the bench, tbh... not out of the question missi gets a couple more that way...

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Sidenaldo won his most important one watching from the bench, tbh... not out of the question missi gets a couple more that way...
    He already won that way actually, Harden didn't play the CL final in 2006 where Barca beat Arsenal, he already knows a thing or two about winning finals from the bench. Tee, hee.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Oh and another farmers league update:

Once again, Mr Ballon D'or failed to show up in PSG's draw against farmers. The count is now 1 goal in 8 farmers league games

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    The irony of midgetfans saying Lewandovski needs to win a meaningful trophy to win the ballon d'or

Lionel Harden won the ballon d'or over Iniesta the season he won the world cup and scored the game winner in the WC final, also Sneijder who won the treble with Inter and made the world cup final.

Midgetfans tripping over their own narratives and talking points trying to justify another fraudulent ballon d'or.

Just face it, media flip flops the criteria whenever they see fit, so they can give it to HardenPERIOD
    The criteria has always been the same: give the award to whomever has had the best individual calendar year. Messi in 2010 had clearly the best individual performance.

The only time something was changed was when they postponed the voting to see if Sidenaldo didn't choke the qualification to the WC so that they could give the award to him.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    He already won that way actually, Harden didn't play the CL final in 2006 where Barca beat Arsenal, he already knows a thing or two about winning finals from the bench. Tee, hee.
    I don't think he wasn't even on the bench for that game, tbh... He had a torn hamstring back then...

At any rate, what I'm saying is that you probably don't want to put all the eggs on that basket, especially with Sidenaldo in ManU and Portugal facing not even playing the World Cup, tbh

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    The criteria has always been the same: give the award to whomever has had the best individual calendar year. Messi in 2010 had clearly the best individual performance.
    FAP, you're either an hypocrite and a blind midget nuthugger or just stupid

If that's the criteria to you and the media, Lewandovski clearly had the better individual performance and should have won the award.

Midgetfans not making any sense right now, just further exposing the fraud

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    I don't think he wasn't even on the bench for that game, tbh... He had a torn hamstring back then...

At any rate, what I'm saying is that you probably don't want to put all the eggs on that basket, especially with Sidenaldo in ManU and Portugal facing not even playing the World Cup, tbh
    We'll see what the new United coach brings to the table. As for the World Cup, even if they make the tournament, Portugal's not a contender with that coach at the wheel.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    We'll see what the new United coach brings to the table. As for the World Cup, even if they make the tournament, Portugal's not a contender with that coach at the wheel.
    @ blaming the coach now...

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    FAP, you're either an hypocrite and a blind midget nuthugger or just stupid

If that's the criteria to you and the media, Lewandovski clearly had the better individual performance and should have won the award.

Midgetfans not making any sense right now, just further exposing the fraud
    No, he didn't. Didn't you see the stats and video I posted? Messi has Lewandoski beat on every individual stat except goals.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    lol at that excuse. Portugal has the most stacked NT of it's history and the most stacked NT in the World right now, outside of France. Them not making the WC would be a historic failure.

Veteran
    Post Count
    Lewa got a lot of individual hardware from IFFHS and even UEFA, tbh, and well deserved too. Let's be honest here, this award has some debatable methods for picking winners.

They've been handing it out since 1956, and only 5 Brazilians won it? The first one in 1997? Michael Owen (lol) has one of these?

Iirc 97 was the first year non-europeans became eligible, otherwise pele and maradona would have more than zero combined. Just one of many ways Europeans screwed over south American players

I find all the butthurt over this amusing, as if it's the first time a voter based sports award was given to the "wrong" player. Messi asking for Lewandowski to get it last year (which was objectively a better year than this one for him) makes it even better.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Big Naldo with another clutch performance today

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    GOATnaldo: 801 goals, 2 goals in a comeback win against a top 5 premier league team, 12 goals this season between the CL and PL.

Lionel Harden: 2 years younger than Ronaldo, 1 goal in 8 farmer league matches and the one goal he scored was against 13th place team on a deflection

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    lol at that excuse. Portugal has the most stacked NT of it's history and the most stacked NT in the World right now, outside of France. Them not making the WC would be a historic failure.
    Same can be said for PSG, stacked team, CL finalist last season. Anything less than another CL final is an historic failure.

Midget being his usual chicken self, decided to pull a Durant and joined the stacked team that beat him. If he doesn't ring like Durant, it's a huge choke job

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    and this Portugal team is not better than late 90's/early 00's Portugal, with Figo, Rui Costa, Deco, Joao Pinto, among others. FAP talking out of his ass

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    GOATnaldo: 801 goals, 2 goals in a comeback win against a top 5 premier league team, 12 goals this season between the CL and PL.

Lionel Harden: 2 years younger than Ronaldo, 1 goal in 8 farmer league matches and the one goal he scored was against 13th place team on a deflection
    In b4 mental gymnastics from Messi stans

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Top 5 best players according to Ballon D'Or voters...

1. Missi
    2. Lewandowski
    3. Jorginho
    4. Benzema
    5. Kanté

I might've swapped 3 and 4, but pretty good, tbh

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    and this Portugal team is not better than late 90's/early 00's Portugal, with Figo, Rui Costa, Deco, Joao Pinto, among others. FAP talking out of his ass
    Portugal ‘98 missed the World Cup, they were bad

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Top 5 best players according to Ballon D'Or voters...

1. Missi
    2. Lewandowski
    3. Jorginho
    4. Benzema
    5. Kanté

I might've swapped 3 and 4, but pretty good, tbh
    Kante should have been 3rd and Jorginho 5th.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Mr Ballon D'Or missing in action again in the french farmers league

PSG only managed to salvage 1 point when Mbappe got subbed in because Harden was playing like again.

For those not keeping score, Midget now has a grand total of 1 goal in 9 farmers league games

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Mr Ballon D'Or missing in action again in the french farmers league

PSG only managed to salvage 1 point when Mbappe got subbed in because Harden was playing like again.

For those not keeping score, Midget now has a grand total of 1 goal in 9 farmers league games
    Missi is pathetic tbh

In Ligue 1 Uber Eats (yeah that’s the official name)

Messi can’t even score vs Uber Eats Drivers

Meanwhile:

Fred, yes Fred, has 2 goals in epl
    Last edited by lefty; 12-06-2021 at 12:54 PM.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Missi is pathetic tbh

In Ligue 1 Uber Eats (yeah that’s the official name)

Messi can’t even score vs Uber Eats Drivers

Meanwhile:

Fred, yes Fred, has 2 goals in epl
    It's easier to score on the PL. What else is new?

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    It's easier to score on the PL. What else is new?
    Lionel Harden is ranked 103 in goals scored this season in the french farmers league

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Still got his siete

Thread Information