Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "This" being what exactly?

Be specific.
    How many Chumpdumper drones are there here?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC just as deathly afraid to answer simple questions as any other Trump here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It does appear to be the case.

Everyone agrees Floyd was killed by a d1ckhead cop. But must people now realize that's 1 out of a million and not the norm that the race baiters try to make it out to be.
    My best friend said that Chauvin was / was paid off by Democrat-spies like big tech, Schumer, Soros, China CCP etc (or a combination of the above) in order to do that because it significantly hurt Trump in an election year.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    RandomGuy great job triggering the Cuckservatives here A+ trolling.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You tracked lib tears in here from the Hillary thread. Wipe your feet.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Case in point^

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I just jogged in my predominately white neighborhood

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    An interview with the author.

Traci Baxley: In its simplest form, social justice is about human rights. The guiding questions become: How do we create human dignity for people, whatever their iden ies? How do we create space for more compassion and kindness for everybody?
    The whole premise of my book is to help create a world where your children are just as important to me as my kids are to me. The goal is for all of us to invest in everybody's children. Your political views don't matter. Social justice parenting is about nurturing your child's natural curiosities and empathy to foster a family lifestyle of kindness.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/07/healt...ess/index.html
    Which fantasy world is this woman living in? "your children are just as important to me as my kids are to me" - not even the most liberal person on this board would think of saying that MY children are just as important to HIM as HIS kids are to HIM.

Dr. Traci Baxley is an Associate Professor and the Coordinator of the Social Foundations: Multicultural Education Program Area. She received her doctoral degree in Curriculum and Instruction, with an area of specialization in Literacy.

LOL - and we wonder about what's taught in our schools.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is indeed idealistic.

And I agree for the most part.

We are though, sentient, and capable of overcoming bias, and adapting behavior.
    I don't really agree. If a parent has the choice between saving their child and someone else's, they'll choose their own. And that transfers all the way down until the parent determines that a particular choice isn't going to have a significant negative affect their kid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks.

I was also kind of curious to see what the objections were to teaching kids kindness and empathy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which fantasy world is this woman living in? "your children are just as important to me as my kids are to me" - not even the most liberal person on this board would think of saying that MY children are just as important to HIM as HIS kids are to HIM.

Dr. Traci Baxley is an Associate Professor and the Coordinator of the Social Foundations: Multicultural Education Program Area. She received her doctoral degree in Curriculum and Instruction, with an area of specialization in Literacy.

"The whole premise of my book is to help create a world where your children are just as important to me as my kids are to me. The goal is for all of us to invest in everybody's children. Your political views don't matter. Social justice parenting is about nurturing your child's natural curiosities and empathy to foster a family lifestyle of kindness."

I swear you right wingers get triggered so easily. I thought all lives mattered? What happened it takes a village to raise a child? My parents and elders would tell me how their neighbors would discipline them before their own parents. Adults cared for the children in their neighborhoods and looked after them. Nowadays neighbors dont even speak to each other. rmt if I saw your child in a situation where they were in need I would help them in a heartbeat.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "The whole premise of my book is to help create a world where your children are just as important to me as my kids are to me. The goal is for all of us to invest in everybody's children. Your political views don't matter. Social justice parenting is about nurturing your child's natural curiosities and empathy to foster a family lifestyle of kindness."

I swear you right wingers get triggered so easily. I thought all lives mattered? What happened it takes a village to raise a child? My parents and elders would tell me how their neighbors would discipline them before their own parents. Adults cared for the children in their neighborhoods and looked after them. Nowadays neighbors dont even speak to each other. rmt if I saw your child in a situation where they were in need I would help them in a heartbeat.
    Trump s hate the idea of a world where everyone isn’t a narcissist.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

smh

Sums up the conservative approach to expertise in a nuts .

"hyuk hyuk, this person studied for years to learn pedagogy, how silly is that, hurr dee durr!??!?"

in- ing-credible.

Talk about living in a fantasy world. What kind of world do you live in where the study of learning/teaching is worth mocking? Seriously?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FK: If this is your priority then you should relocate to a genous nation.

RG: [what is "This" you are talking about?]

FK: Fixation on skin color

Ok.... that is good/bad because _________ ?
    Racism is bad. Treat everyone equally. If anything students without English as 1st language should be prioritized not the shade of one's foot.
    Ok.

Still not seeing what your problem is here.

Having a hard time trying to connect anything from what she said to a criticism of yours.

It seems like you seem to be saying we should not be teaching kindness and empathy to kids because "racism is bad"? Seems like she agrees with you there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Non-substantive, whiny, insignificant, easily dismissed post #7,439,991
    Your arguments (more like whining) are insignificant and easily dismissed.

Do you have an issue with the author's position, or are you just here to ankle-bite?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

as would I.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't really agree. If a parent has the choice between saving their child and someone else's, they'll choose their own. And that transfers all the way down until the parent determines that a particular choice isn't going to have a significant negative affect their kid.
    Sure, I guess.

Is it really an either/or? Why not both? Helping one kid does not mean that we can't help two, or even all of them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It does appear to be the case.

Everyone agrees Floyd was killed by a d1ckhead cop. But must people now realize that's 1 out of a million and not the norm that the race baiters try to make it out to be.
    That is a post that is begging for about 100 links to racist cops arresting, beating, killing, framing brown people.

bad apples argument went out the window with the invention of the cell phone.

Get a new schtick, because there is more than enough evidence to show it is way more than "1 out of a million" gtfo with that bull .

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I pity no one and WILL have MY coffee in the morning tough guy.
    We all look up to your indifference to a UNITED States.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fixation on skin color
    Yes you do. And make grand proclamations.

White Europeans were the great explorers and created civilizations. Inferior dark skin color prohibited other ethnic groups from this clearly advanced characteristic.

Do you want to explain this again? And dont pretend you did not raise this.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP: This woman wants to teach kids to be nice to each other.

ST Trump s: I WILL MURDER YOUR CHILDREN TO GET MINE ON THE PEP SQUAD.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP: This woman wants to teach kids to be nice to each other.

ST Trump s: I WILL MURDER YOUR CHILDREN TO GET MINE ON THE PEP SQUAD.
    Surprisingly the bolded is not associated with the shootings on the South side of Chicago.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Thanks.

I was also kind of curious to see what the objections were to teaching kids kindness and empathy.
    Kindness and empathy are not enough. Did you even read the interview?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I pity no one and WILL have MY coffee in the morning tough guy.
    We all look up to your indifference to a UNITED States.
    You're the ones that split us.

We're the ones who will keep it that way.

Thread Information