Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BlaKKKe no one ing gives a about what you have to say. No one cares for dudes like you and it's evident in the fact that your ex was ing real men on the side. Go cry to someone else you little .

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    You're such a bro... Keep that mentality you little . Btw nice way to swerve on your boyfriend.
    talking about "boyfriends" when youre a 40 year old male hanging out at dudes houses watching cartoons with them. lmao what a

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    JK you have the same blood running through your veins that Mono, BlaKKKe, BD24, and the rest have tbh. You're such a stupid ing puto pretending you're hard.

Btw, I don't read your nonsense because like the others listed above you're just as worthless.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lefties here playing the "ur fat" game, as if someone on the left here didn't start A) the insulin thread and B) the "too hot" thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lefties here playing the "ur fat" game, as if someone on the left here didn't start A) the insulin thread and B) the "too hot" thread.
    Do you feel picked on because someone started a thread about insulin?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL fat hands

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone know what else was included in the bill? This is always how its done when bills pass by reconciliation. The process allows anyone to propose amendments and many of them are "gotcha" amendments forcing people to go on record with their vote. Both sides do it and its one of the ugly sides of partisan politics. The amendment could have read " $35 insulin and kill all the puppies" (exaggeration) and anyone that voted against killing puppies will be accused in the next election of voting against $35 insulin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Someone made you feel sad Chuncko?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All you do is play video games fatty so what's your actual caloric intake per day?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Someone made you feel sad Chuncko?
    I feel for you bro. It must suck never ever getting laid and still thinking you're billy badass here on ST you ing pussy Ef.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All you do is play video games fatty so what's your actual caloric intake per day?
    LOL druggie with calf tats

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL druggie with calf tats
    Yeah I thought so buddy... Of course you're not going to spill how much your caloric intake is per day you fat ing old loser who still sits around playing video games for small children.

Call me a druggie as much as you'd like but it ain't factual fatty. You're just mad you're a dumb mother er and fat mother er too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I thought so buddy... Of course you're not going to spill how much your caloric intake is per day you fat ing old loser who still sits around playing video games for small children.

Call me a druggie as much as you'd like but it ain't factual fatty. You're just mad you're a dumb mother er and fat mother er too.
    Go rage some more loser

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go rage some more loser
    Come on fatty spill the beans bro... Or don't and keep eating yourself to death you lardass!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Come on fatty spill the beans bro... Or don't and keep eating yourself to death you lardass!
    Seriously, why are you always so angry? Does it ever get boring just insulting and wishing death on people with not an original thought ever?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seriously, why are you always so angry? Does it ever get boring just insulting and wishing death on people with not an original thought ever?
    You can pretend I'm as angry as you'd like fatty just like you pretend I'm a druggie but it don't matter to me whatsoever. From the looks of it I touched a nerve with you on something specific to you and many other "men" like you. So again, what's your caloric intake per day lardass?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Btw I didn't wish death on you BB, but you will die eventually if you keep up that "diet" of yours you fat .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can pretend I'm as angry as you'd like fatty just like you pretend I'm a druggie but it don't matter to me whatsoever. From the looks of it I touched a nerve with you on something specific to you and many other "men" like you. So again, what's your caloric intake per day lardass?
    Did your mom beat you or something? Every time you post it makes you sound like a troubled twelve year old.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did your mom beat you or something? Every time you post it makes you sound like a troubled twelve year old.
    Keep trying to swerve you fat .

It's easy bro, how much calories are you taking daily and how much do you "work out"? Such a simple question yet here we are many replies later without a simple answer from you fatty. Why is that?

Your middle school burns ain't bro but that rash you're getting by sitting on that couch playing video games all day probably hurts like . Clean yourself fatty!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BB how much insulin do you take daily? Forget about calories.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BB how much insulin do you take daily? Forget about calories.
    Ah yes, only people who take insulin should think price gouging it is ty. What a re you are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lotsa fat phobia going on in here. Way to keep it classy and sensitive, ST.
    Funny…I’ve never seen you call out Joey for fat shaming mono. How odd, wonder why that is…

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ah yes, only people who take insulin should think price gouging it is ty. What a re you are.
    You keep swerving, why is that fatty?

Btw you want me to shut up and stop throwing stones but you do it too yet you don't see me sitting here crying about that like you do. You want your cake and eat it too (pun intended) but it doesn't work that way fatty.

I'll be looking for you tonight on that new episode of "My 600lb Life". I can't wait!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Funny…I’ve never seen you call out Joey for fat shaming mono. How odd, wonder why that is…
    Ah you crying too you little puto? Boo hoo...

STFU pussy! I want more fairytales out of you you fairy so start telling them lies bro. Let's hear more about how tough you are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, because the heat only bothers fat people right right. Flawless logic as usual.

Thread Information