• Tamara

1 33.33%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    That's probably true. It's pretty hard to see her pull of the shades and something magical happens. Still...there's a crazy factor (or for you, a grudge factor) that might make her fucakble under certain cir stances.
    I don't hold grudges, especially against strangers. I just don't find her attractive tbh. The crazy just solidifies her ugliness.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I don't hold grudges, especially against strangers. I just don't find her attractive tbh. The crazy just solidifies her ugliness.
    IDK...I'm married now. But back in the day, if a chick seemed a little crazy, I think I subliminally bumped her up. I'm not sure I recognized it at the time...and may it was particular to me...but for some reason, I ended up being with a bunch of girls that were way off. And these weren't one night deals. I genuinely had a bunch of relationships with crazy chicks. Maybe it was me. But in regards to this particular woman, she's pretty disgusting. Again, I'd have to see her without the shades and not presented by screenshots. We've all seen pretty women caught in a bad moment. Although in this case, it's hard to see something positive.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    IDK...I'm married now. But back in the day, if a chick seemed a little crazy, I think I subliminally bumped her up. I'm not sure I recognized it at the time...and may it was particular to me...but for some reason, I ended up being with a bunch of girls that were way off. And these weren't one night deals. I genuinely had a bunch of relationships with crazy chicks. Maybe it was me. But in regards to this particular woman, she's pretty disgusting. Again, I'd have to see her without the shades and not presented by screenshots. We've all seen pretty women caught in a bad moment. Although in this case, it's hard to see something positive.
    So you like that crazy pussy? I was extremely shallow in my single years so any sign of crazy was a complete turn off for me. No matter how fine she was. You ever had your clothes sliced or bleached? Cars keyed up?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So you like that crazy pussy? I was extremely shallow in my single years so any sign of crazy was a complete turn off for me. No matter how fine she was. You ever had your clothes sliced or bleached? Cars keyed up?
    No. The craziest thing I had happen was that I broke up with the crazy chick. The next night, she called me and said she had wrecked her car and was in the hospital and said she was pregnant and lost our baby. Turned out she wasn't pregnant or in the hospital but she did run her car into a tree.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    No. The craziest thing I had happen was that I broke up with the crazy chick. The next night, she called me and said she had wrecked her car and was in the hospital and said she was pregnant and lost our baby. Turned out she wasn't pregnant or in the hospital but she did run her car into a tree.
    Wow thats ed up

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Later on I found out that she thought she was a witch and would do weird like try to put period blood in a guy's drink which supposedly makes them fall in love. I don't remember me ever having a drink at her place so maybe I avoided that.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Later on I found out that she thought she was a witch and would do weird like try to put period blood in a guy's drink which supposedly makes them fall in love. I don't remember me ever having a drink at her place so maybe I avoided that.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The ed up thing was that the girl that set me up with her knew about all of that. She (my friend) said the the guy equivalent (according to the crazy chick) for period blood in a drink is for a man to cut off some pubic hair, burn it, and then somehow get the chick to digest it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    The ed up thing was that the girl that set me up with her knew about all of that. She (my friend) said the the guy equivalent (according to the crazy chick) for period blood in a drink is for a man to cut off some pubic hair, burn it, and then somehow get the chick to digest it.
    She have any spells or potions for winning a fantasy football league?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    She have any spells or potions for winning a fantasy football league?
    IDK, she killed herself in 1998. That was before I got into FF.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    IDK, she killed herself in 1998. That was before I got into FF.
    Tragic

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm kidding. Not about the weird but about that. I suppose that was a dark joke. To answer your question...no idea about FF spells.

Thread Information