Page 4 of 56 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly what I said. Cuckservatives are claiming he was “defending his sister.” Assuming the short is his sister, she’s the one who started the fight with the tall girl, and incel Kyle does nothing to break it up. He just uses it as an excuse to throw several round house punches at the tall girl.
    If he had a borrowed AR-15 on him he would've shot her three times.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    If he had a borrowed AR-15 on him he would've shot her three times.
    And Gaythan89 would have said it was slf dfense

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The failed ideology caused that girl to be a better fighter than Kyle. He had no choice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly what I said. Cuckservatives are claiming he was “defending his sister.” Assuming the short is his sister, she’s the one who started the fight with the tall girl, and incel Kyle does nothing to break it up. He just uses it as an excuse to throw several round house punches at the tall girl.
    My sister got beat up once or twice, I never thought of jumping in and punching another girl out tbh. This dude was a perfect cop in training with the way he takes a bad situation and makes it 10x worse.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    My sister got beat up once or twice, I never thought of jumping in and punching another girl out tbh. This dude was a perfect cop in training with the way he takes a bad situation and makes it 10x worse.
    If the tall girl ran up on the short girl and instigated it I'd be sympathetic towards tenhouse stepping in, but the short girl got in the tall girl's face and threw the first punch. tenhouse jumping in was a chicken move.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the tall girl ran up on the short girl and instigated it I'd be sympathetic towards tenhouse stepping in, but the short girl got in the tall girl's face and threw the first punch. tenhouse jumping in was a chicken move.
    I feel ya. And at least it looks like he got stomped out quickly after that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hope he gets a long prison sentence

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    weeks (who? Yeah I know) would've said he was brave like he did upstairs when he said it took balls to shoot and kill a guy with a skateboard.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seriously, how big of a coward are you?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I see an old man in a wheelchair strikes someone or their family I'd have no issue with that person defending themselves.
    If thats what starting means...? Of course you defend yourself and or family. But if he runs into with his wheelchair and cusses you... ? People are consistently over-responding to " " imo.

Honest to God these fights people have put up with girls involved are slappy fights. If you cant handle merely wading in and just separating people and not throwing punches, dont go in. If you get scratched or hit by these punches and can really get hurt, dont enter it. Most of these slappy fights put up are just that. The problem is people bring THEIR PERSONAL pride in with them. They get hit, someone yells damn or ohhhh, and it does not even hurt in the least, and the offender can just be pushed away. But someone who has not been in these stupid things gets all bent out of shape and feels some sort of physical retribution is in order when they get p_ssy punched? What? ... you beat the out of them because a crowd went ohhhhhh... Just stay out of it if your pride cant handle it without damaging people you know you can easily damage.

And...
    Better be very careful with "rescuing" females being knocked around by their boyfriend or husband. (Like in a public parking lot)
    This is where the police can be of exceptional use, OR, you can get yourself in a load of trouble if you intervene physically.
    Huge warning on these situations. Family or girlfriend/boyfriend situations are not to be trifled with. If you do act physically, you can get yourself into trouble you never dreamed of.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It doesn't matter what he did in the past, he was well within his right to defend himself.

The one of the three attackers that was shot and lived says he regrets not killing him.

Liberals try to make the battle about likeability. That's a farce.
    how grateful you must be that ducks exists.

he is the only thing stopping you from being the dumbest guy in every room you even think about entering

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A new blob alt.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no, you’re just painfully stupid. Like you embarrass the species with your existence

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If thats what starting means...? Of course you defend yourself and or family. But if he runs into with his wheelchair and cusses you... ? People are consistently over-responding to " " imo.

Honest to God these fights people have put up with girls involved are slappy fights. If you cant handle merely wading in and just separating people and not throwing punches, dont go in. If you get scratched or hit by these punches and can really get hurt, dont enter it. Most of these slappy fights put up are just that. The problem is people bring THEIR PERSONAL pride in with them. They get hit, someone yells damn or ohhhh, and it does not even hurt in the least, and the offender can just be pushed away. But someone who has not been in these stupid things gets all bent out of shape and feels some sort of physical retribution is in order when they get p_ssy punched? What? ... you beat the out of them because a crowd went ohhhhhh... Just stay out of it if your pride cant handle it without damaging people you know you can easily damage.

And...
    Better be very careful with "rescuing" females being knocked around by their boyfriend or husband. (Like in a public parking lot)
    This is where the police can be of exceptional use, OR, you can get yourself in a load of trouble if you intervene physically.
    Huge warning on these situations. Family or girlfriend/boyfriend situations are not to be trifled with. If you do act physically, you can get yourself into trouble you never dreamed of.
    i'd never play hero and rescue someone being knocked around by their boyfriend, DVs are dangerous for cops.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ok, I accidentally went in right wing twitter and my god. There is so much support for this pussy it's unbelievable. What the is wrong with the US.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ok, I accidentally went in right wing twitter and my god. There is so much support for this pussy it's unbelievable. What the is wrong with the US.
    Its been like this for decades.

These stupid specimens chose Dubya as their leader

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You would have gotten your ass kicked.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    New Bonnerific alt

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    New Bonnerific alt

shocking that you would be a supportive friend to him. You’re like the guy that was 5th from the bottom on your standardized test ranking, and actively sought out the other 4 so you felt like you were the coolest of the losers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You would have gotten your ass kicked.
    Doubt it, I was actually in shape once, unlike your fatass.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Tell Tucker Carlson’s sponsors to drop him after he defended a white supremacist murderer

https://odaction.com/boycott-carlson

Carlson makes about $10M/year and has full support of the Murdochs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    shocking that you would be a supportive friend to him. You’re like the guy that was 5th from the bottom on your standardized test ranking, and actively sought out the other 4 so you felt like you were the coolest of the losers.
    You're so deep. Nothing like a new alt to salve the cowardice in one's soul.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're so deep. Nothing like a new alt to salve the cowardice in one's soul.
    Imagine how truly miserable and unhappy you are to spend all your time pretending to be above it all. When, in reality, you’re just a higher functioning ducks.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    New Bonnerific alt
    Chucho Your featherweight sparring partner is back. Have fun like the couple of gots you are.

Thread Information