Page 60 of 79 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 1954
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm so tired of reading comments like this. Injuries are part of the game.

Let's look at 2018.

Warriors beat the Spurs w/o Kawhi
    Warriors beat the Pelicans w/o Cousins; faced AD, Jrue Holiday, a "nice" Rondo and 7 "average" NBA players
    Warriors beat the Rockets w/o CP3
    Warriors sweep Cavs w/o Kyrie

You could make the argument the Warriors faced an easy pathway in 2018.
    They did. What's your ing point?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CP3 is a great player, but I'd call him unlikeable... biggest flopper in the NBA by far, reportedly a difficult teammate, and we still don't know the details of why he and no other PHX player was put into covid protocol.
    He also completely screwed over the rank and file NBA players to get himself a massive payday.

Tim to Tony to Manu! bdictjames's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Suns played like trash in the final 1 1/2 quarters and still got a win. I think if Milwaukee comes out of the East, they will win against Phoenix in 5 or 6 games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe I hate CP3 for that 2015 last sec shot and Spurs not able to depend its le, but you have to give it to this guy. He didn’t collude like weak ass LeBraun and KD, and took both OKC and Suns to the playoffs, and now on a verge of getting them to the Finals. In retrospect with all the hate and dismissing him as too old, if Spurs traded for him, we’d be in the playoffs and maybe attracted another talent or two. I think he would let Pop coach him. But then again we don’t have a Booker and Ayton.

Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They did. What's your ing point?
    With great teams comes a lot of haters. But it Seems more prevalent with the Suns and their cir stance this year than ever before.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With great teams comes a lot of haters. But it Seems more prevalent with the Suns and their cir stance this year than ever before.
    You're claiming the Suns are a great team? I guess you've only just started watching basketball then?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Suns played like trash in the final 1 1/2 quarters and still got a win. I think if Milwaukee comes out of the East, they will win against Phoenix in 5 or 6 games.
    The Bucks play like garbage for long stretches themselves. Honestly it'll be a crapshoot between them and Phoenix assuming both win their respective series.

Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're claiming the Suns are a great team? I guess you've only just started watching basketball then?
    Very well coached and every player has a specific and defined role. Yes the Suns are a great team. If you're unwilling to admit that then I question your basketball a en.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe I hate CP3 for that 2015 last sec shot and Spurs not able to depend its le, but you have to give it to this guy. He didn’t collude like weak ass LeBraun and KD, and took both OKC and Suns to the playoffs, and now on a verge of getting them to the Finals. In retrospect with all the hate and dismissing him as too old, if Spurs traded for him, we’d be in the playoffs and maybe attracted another talent or two. I think he would let Pop coach him. But then again we don’t have a Booker and Ayton.
    Dont forget 2008 repeat as well. taking the spurs to 7 leaving them ragged to face the New Kobe Lakers is a sore spot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Very well coached and every player has a specific and defined role. Yes the Suns are a great team. If you're unwilling to admit that then I question your basketball a en.
    ing , stop playing EA sports games. Phoenix is as underwhelming as the Lakers were last year. Any championship team of the last twenty years woud put either through the wringer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dont forget 2008 repeat as well. taking the spurs to 7 leaving them ragged to face the New Kobe Lakers is a sore spot
    To me that year was commissioner Stern letting that Gasol trade which rejuvenated Kobe’s career. Still, had PATFO signed Luis Scola, it would’ve been different, probably avoided Kobe getting the same amount of rings with Timmy, Timmy probably getting the same amount of rings or more than MJ, and in the serious discussion to be the GOAT. That’s my biggest what if, but that’s another thread.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To me that year was commissioner Stern letting that Gasol trade which rejuvenated Kobe’s career. Still, had PATFO signed Luis Scola, it would’ve been different, probably avoided Kobe getting the same amount of rings with Timmy, Timmy probably getting the same amount of rings or more than MJ, and in the serious discussion to be the GOAT. That’s my biggest what if, but that’s another thread.
    Exactly...The Scola trade is the worst front office mistake in Spurs history...Robbed Timmy of a ring and handed one over to Kobe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SCOLA THREAD!!

Seriously, if the Spurs had actually brought in Scola, we may have another one or two banners hanging. Holts cheaped out on that one

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but also it led to the spurs getting an inflated opinion of david west.... leading to the turd towers.......these things reverberate

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People keep penciling in the Bucks for the finals yet they are struggling with Atlanta and it looks to be a long series.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but also it led to the spurs getting an inflated opinion of david west.... leading to the turd towers.......these things reverberate
    I like West. He chose to sign with us. Too bad he was already passed his prime.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    West was ring chasing so badly. Basically ditched us when it was clear the Warriors had the better team plus gettin Durant. But hey he got two rings out of it lol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People keep penciling in the Bucks for the finals yet they are struggling with Atlanta and it looks to be a long series.
    Which I like than having these monster teams dominating. You actually see teams now adjusting, chess games. But yeah Tre is making his Doncic fans wrong. But that’s still going to go to bball trivia as teams passed on Doncic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trae just got Zaza'd by a ref...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forbes comes in and immediately commits a turnover and then blows a 4 on 1 fast break by jacking up a 3 and missing it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Khris Middleton, wow. Amazing how he can have bad games where he looks like a playoff choker and then he has moments like this.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Khris Middleton, wow. Amazing how he can have bad games where he looks like a playoff choker and then he has moments like this.
    Reminds me of Danny Green granted Khris is more talented.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forbes comes in and immediately commits a turnover and then blows a 4 on 1 fast break by jacking up a 3 and missing it.

Patty taught him well

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mini pop inching closer to that first head coaching finals birth

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mini pop inching closer to that first head coaching finals birth
    The clippers are for sure the only team I’m actively rooting against. Wouldn’t mind seeing any of the others ring at all.

Thread Information