Page 381 of 1631 FirstFirst ... 2813313713773783793803813823833843853914314818811381 ... LastLast
Results 9,501 to 9,525 of 40770
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "some think" his oil announcement last week was manip of the stock market for short sellers, which of course, is totally plausible

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You sick with that . You're probably the biggest Trump derangement syndrome patient here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA, Darrin, Chris, and Nathan do that daily.
    Right only the conservatives do it. Go team go

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're not the only conservatives here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right only hater does it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Read the article. The holdings are family trusts. The largest amount is in an S&P index fund and a much smaller amount international funds. That's basically the Dave Ramsey formula. Don't know why people still do recommend some amount to international funds, returns have not been very good since great recession.
    Wow, so even orange billionaires use the Dave Ramsey method. Who knew?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're not the only conservatives here.
    What does that have to do with anything? I didn't say all the conservatives.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What does that have to do with anything? I didn't say all the conservatives.
    Right only hater

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right only hater does it
    Whataboutism good now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The US is such a ing disgrace.
    Eisenhower was the last pres. worth a . Warned us about the MiC. We didn't listen. Tried to implement universal healthcare. Was blocked. Since then, whether D or R, it's been constant overseas conflicts, whether Nam or the Middle East, destruction of the middle class, a disgusting rise in wealth inequality, a distrust of science and experts, a credulous acceptance of conspiracy theories, news media that is more concerned with entertainment and echo chambering than an impartial presentation of facts, and a huge rise in divorce rate, substance abuse, and mental illness.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eisenhower was the last pres. worth a . Warned us about the MiC. We didn't listen. Tried to implement universal healthcare. Was blocked. Since then, whether D or R, it's been constant overseas conflicts, whether Nam or the Middle East, destruction of the middle class, a disgusting rise in wealth inequality, a distrust of science and experts, a credulous acceptance of conspiracy theories, news media that is more concerned with entertainment and echo chambering than an impartial presentation of facts, and a huge rise in divorce rate, substance abuse, and mental illness.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whataboutism good now
    That's not how whataboutism works

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^I think the hijacking of the GOP by the fundamentalist religious right was the main cause. Republican figures like Teddy Roosevelt and Eisenhower would be called commies today, despite the R next to their names.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The US is such a ing disgrace.
    yup we dont have the $ to keep our citizens healthy

wasting 1.5 trillion $ on a fighter plane that cant even shoot straight will do that to you

or the hundreds of billions wasted on the floating death bath tubs called “aircraft carriers”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's not how whataboutism works
    DMC 5th grade fat boy trying to learn interwebs lingo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And I was hoping that the one bright side that might emerge from this horrible coronavirus situation would be a kind of renewed national unity. Not a complete unity (right and left will never agree on abortion and the interpretation of the 2nd amendment), but maybe that partisan division would inch closer, and we'd at least collectively agree that universal healthcare, social safety nets, more wealth equality (guess who are some of the most valuable members of society right now? Your grocers, fast food workers, and other min wage earners), and less reliance on foreign manufacturing are good things.

Then I peek into wingnut twitter. Nooooooopppppppppppeeeee. It's all a conspiracy to hurt Trump and take away our Freedumbs.

Can't even come together to fight a in' virus.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    US will hit 2k death today.

Wouldn't surprise me if by end of april its 4k deaths a day.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And I was hoping that the one bright side that might emerge from this horrible coronavirus situation would be a kind of renewed national unity. Not a complete unity (right and left will never agree on abortion and the interpretation of the 2nd amendment), but maybe that partisan division would inch closer, and we'd at least collectively agree that universal healthcare, social safety nets, more wealth equality (guess who are some of the most valuable members of society right now? Your grocers, fast food workers, and other min wage earners), and less reliance on foreign manufacturing are good things.

Then I peek into wingnut twitter. Nooooooopppppppppppeeeee. It's all a conspiracy to hurt Trump and take away our Freedumbs.

Can't even come together to fight a in' virus.
    I love the eternal optimism, but these people are so far gone and it's been obvious for quite some time. They don't reason. And it's not just wingnut, that's like 90% of the base.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no news from Porton Johnson

he is still in intensive care. reported as not on a ventilator but receiving oxygen

that is bull . you can receive oxygen anywhere. you dont need to be in intensive care for that.

UK is bull ing for the 10th time on Portons health

Porton is most likely on a ventilator in an enduced coma. so he is not “on good spirits and stable”

I am reducing my probability of johnson making it out to 50% chance. its still a fighting chance and wish him recovery. but at this point his lungs are probably getting damaged.

oh and meanwhile

nobody knows whos running UK

LONDON — With Boris Johnson in intensive care with COVID-19, someone needs to look after Britain.

Famed for its unwritten and bendable cons ution, the U.K. does not have in its chain of command any clear instructions or precedent for what happens if the prime minister becomes incapacitated.

Johnson, 55, handed some duties over to Foreign Secretary Dominic Raab when he was moved into intensive care on Monday night. Raab was appointed second-in-command (first secretary of state) when Johnson took over the Conservative Party last year, meaning at least some leadership responsibilities fall to him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does anyone think this virus was accidentally leaked out of Wuhan Ins ute of Virology? Possibly a researcher became infected? And, how wise is it to have a Biosafety level 4 lab in a city the size of Wuhan?

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no news from Porton Johnson

he is still in intensive care. reported as not on a ventilator but receiving oxygen

that is bull . you can receive oxygen anywhere. you dont need to be in intensive care for that.

UK is bull ing for the 10th time on Portons health

Porton is most likely on a ventilator in an enduced coma. so he is not “on good spirits and stable”

I am reducing my probability of johnson making it out to 50% chance. its still a fighting chance and wish him recovery. but at this point his lungs are probably getting damaged.

oh and meanwhile

nobody knows whos running UK

LONDON — With Boris Johnson in intensive care with COVID-19, someone needs to look after Britain.

Famed for its unwritten and bendable cons ution, the U.K. does not have in its chain of command any clear instructions or precedent for what happens if the prime minister becomes incapacitated.

Johnson, 55, handed some duties over to Foreign Secretary Dominic Raab when he was moved into intensive care on Monday night. Raab was appointed second-in-command (first secretary of state) when Johnson took over the Conservative Party last year, meaning at least some leadership responsibilities fall to him.
    I wish him well. McConnell, Trump, Kavanagh, Gorsuch, and Roberts otoh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love the eternal optimism, but these people are so far gone and it's been obvious for quite some time. They don't reason. And it's not just wingnut, that's like 90% of the base.
    Grim bizness, as the old Cubster would say.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wuhan officially open to outbound traffic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does anyone think this virus was accidentally leaked out of Wuhan Ins ute of Virology? Possibly a researcher became infected? And, how wise is it to have a Biosafety level 4 lab in a city the size of Wuhan?
    dont think its in the city. its like 80km away like 50miles I think?

lots of conspiracy theories out there. theres one that it got out of a US army base right before it was closed down by the CDC. fort something

I believe the scientists so far and think it started at the wuhan market

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The left is pushing a narrative that Trump is pushing drugs because he has a $100(or something like that) interested in a company. Yes, "these people" are so far gone.

Thread Information