Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Threatens Pennsylvania State Lawmakers Resisting Election Audit: 'Will Be Primaried'

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-threa...maried-1600560

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's another thing that bothered ya's no end...Mel not divorcing him shortly after he got sworn and Madonna threatened to blow up the White House. You all had bet your bottom dollar she was going to pull the rug out from under him.

Nope, she sided him, got in there shoulder-to-shoulder and rode shot-gun, Baron twixt 'em, Jr. & Eric back seat, Dale in the trunk with the girl, no NOT that girl, the one in college with the slight overbite. I wanted to dance with her at the inaugural ball. "Get the out of here, you're white, yes, but, you're over weight and those corduroys ain't gonna make it, OLD MAN. Wait out on the Elipse, someday we'll need you there. Bye."

tee, hee.
    Mel ain't stupid she basically blackmailed Trump into giving Baron a proper cut right after he got sworn in, she stayed for her son tbqh

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Mel ain't stupid she basically blackmailed Trump into giving Baron a proper cut right after he got sworn in, she stayed for her son tbqh
    Of course you fellows can never admit to not getting your way.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course you fellows can never admit to not getting your way.
    Hookers are smart like that. They know how to play their hand. (no pun intended)

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tee, hee. To be frank with ya, Will, I don't exactly know. But one of our side said it, so, I'm repeating it.

Holler, but like don't hit.
    Refreshing or sad...

Poor Thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Refreshing or sad...

Poor Thread.
    Punkinpuss protests like a girl claiming to be a virgin when questioned about her virtue.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Refreshing or sad...

Poor Thread.
    Bend over. I'll show ya in' Poor Thread.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He fell down once. His Mother came to Him, helped Him up. You know what He said to Her, bouts? Well, I'll tell ya...

"Behold, I make all things new."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can tell this is fake because the Bible isn't upside down, tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can tell this is fake because the Bible isn't upside down, tbh
    yep, weird mistake, since the inverted Bible was big news

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait, WHAT? Trump Goes Off On The Weirdest Tangent In Rambling Fox News Call

his main problem with wind turbines is that he thought an offshore wind farm would ruin the view from his golf resort in Scotland and sued to stop it from being built.

He lost, the turbines were constructed, and he’s held a grudge ever since.

On Wednesday, he went even further with his latest tilt at windmills.

“They’re making windmills all over the place,

to ruin our land and kill our birds,”
    he said.Then, he upped the ante by adding: “To kill everything.”

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump...b0d2b86a828057

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    By reducing the mandate to $0, Trump the gutted no-harm-then-no-standing Texas' suit to kill ACA.
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 06-17-2021 at 12:52 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    By reducing the mandate to $0, Trump removed the "harm" and gutted has-no-standing Texas' suit to kill ACA.
    You can bet that race hustlin' hump Hussein spit blood over that one, eh, bouts?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mother er Biden owns 216k of the dead Americans, an. Solly Cholly. You're holding up your end, and I ain't in' around.

+ what's the first thing that happens once President Trump got sworn? Madonna threatened to blow up the White House.

Oops!!! Wrong guy. Here, I'll go again...+ what's the first thing that happens once mother er Biden got fraudulently sworn? Gas goes up over a $1 a gallon, per usual. More (standard of living crushed). MOTHER ER!!!
    nope, you are responsible for those deaths, you and all the idiots who refuse to take the vaccine. It doesn't take a genius to understand how viruses propagate.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wonderful willful ignorance for RMWJs to blame covid deaths on Biden.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    nope, you are responsible for those deaths, you and all the idiots who refuse to take the vaccine. It doesn't take a genius to understand how viruses propagate.
    Wonderful willful ignorance for RMWJs to blame covid deaths on Biden.
    None of that nonsense, boys. The chickens have come home to roost.

217k of dead Ameicans on mother er Biden's side of the COVID-19 Death Ledger.

I gotcha's by the short hairs and I ain't a lettin' go. Not for money, marble, nor chalk.

Read 'em & weep, youngsters, and the old stand by...

Let us proceed...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'They just decided they didn’t want Trump people': Ex-Trump admin lawyers struggle to find jobs

Ken Cuccinelli, who served as Deputy Secretary of Homeland Security under Trump, said that a recent job opportunity slipped through his fingers because they "decided they didn't want Trump people."

"It was just flat out—you can call it Trump discrimination," YES!

other top lawyers from the Trump administration who were closely connected to his most controversial policies have struggled to find post-Trump presidency positions.

"I don't think anyone coming out of the George W. Bush administration was told, 'We can't hire this person,'" Cuccinelli said.

"I'm sure Jan. 6 made it that much worse than it ever would have been."

Former Attorney General William Barr,

former Acting Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen,

former U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer, and
    ;
    former White House counsel Pat Cipollone

are among those who still haven't found full time jobs.

https://www.rawstory.com/they-just-decided-they-didnt-want-trump-people-ex-trump-admin-lawyers-struggle-to-find-jobs/

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    'They just decided they didn’t want Trump people': Ex-Trump admin lawyers struggle to find jobs

Ken Cuccinelli, who served as Deputy Secretary of Homeland Security under Trump, said that a recent job opportunity slipped through his fingers because they "decided they didn't want Trump people."

"It was just flat out—you can call it Trump discrimination," YES!

other top lawyers from the Trump administration who were closely connected to his most controversial policies have struggled to find post-Trump presidency positions.

"I don't think anyone coming out of the George W. Bush administration was told, 'We can't hire this person,'" Cuccinelli said.

"I'm sure Jan. 6 made it that much worse than it ever would have been."

Former Attorney General William Barr,

former Acting Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen,

former U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer, and
    ;
    former White House counsel Pat Cipollone

are among those who still haven't found full time jobs.

https://www.rawstory.com/they-just-decided-they-didnt-want-trump-people-ex-trump-admin-lawyers-struggle-to-find-jobs/

Cancel culture at the devil's work.

Punishing people because President Trump made President by stomping a mudhole in Hillary's ass and walking to try.

Just remember:::Poot is watching us.

tee, hee.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mike Lindell's attempt to cash in on the COVID-19 crisis blew up in his face

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell's attempt to make money by producing masks during the height of the COVID-19 health crisis that brought the country to a halt ended up as a spectacular failure.

he retrofitted his plants to make masks, is stuck with masks now that pandemic winds down, and estimates he lost over $7 million for his efforts.

the company is sitting on at least 2 million masks.

he can't even donate the masks to frontline workers because they don't meet the standards set by the CDC.

he invariably fell back to bitter lamentations and gripes about all the things that went wrong.

And even though he has since converted into a virulent anti-masker,

https://www.rawstory.com/mike-lindell-2653460287

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 06-19-2021 at 10:28 AM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Mike Lindell's attempt to cash in on the COVID-19 crisis blew up in his face

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell's attempt to make money by producing masks during the height of the COVID-19 health crisis that brought the country to a halt ended up as a spectacular failure.

he retrofitted his plants to make masks, is stuck with masks now that pandemic winds down, and estimates he lost over $7 million for his efforts.

the company is sitting on at least 2 million masks.

he can't even donate the masks to frontline workers because they don't meet the standards set by the CDC.

he invariably fell back to bitter lamentations and gripes about all the things that went wrong.

And even though he has since converted into a virulent anti-masker,

https://www.rawstory.com/mike-lindell-2653460287
    In for penny.
    In for pound.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    None of that nonsense, boys. The chickens have come home to roost.

217k of dead Ameicans on mother er Biden's side of the COVID-19 Death Ledger.

I gotcha's by the short hairs and I ain't a lettin' go. Not for money, marble, nor chalk.

Read 'em & weep, youngsters, and the old stand by...

Let us proceed...
    sorry buddy but those deaths are on you and all the morons who don't get the vaccine, science talks not your alt reality. If you don't understand virus propagation, that doesn't mean that you are right, just that you are uninformed. Read about it, educate yourself instead of staying an ignorant.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    sorry buddy but those deaths are on you and all the morons who don't get the vaccine, science talks not your alt reality. If you don't understand virus propagation, that doesn't mean that you are right, just that you are uninformed. Read about it, educate yourself instead of staying an ignorant.
    Nope. Mother er Biden has 218k of dead Americans on his side of the COVID-19 Death Ledger. & counting. I'll be totin' up ciphers all day today & tomorrow. I tote up every day religiously,,,just like you fellows did when it suited ya's. Not so much now.

218k for Biden in about 150 days. OUCH!!!

Thread Information