Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Sorry, just finished arguing with my girl and it's 5am here.

Why don't religious people freaking understand that I don't want to be part of your religion? Freaking been aggressively trying to sell her church the last few months and it's getting in my nerves. I hate sexuals, I actually don't think evoultion is the start and end of all, but that doesn't mean I'd have to convert to your stupid ass church belief.

I asked her, "If God was so Great, then Why the F does he treat humans like absolute . So God made devils, who are going to suffer because they are devils..well newsflash, the devil you made..you made them that way. and now you're going to punish them?

I have a blood on face from getting slapped for questioning God's existence... I'm to classy to fight back and I would never hit a woman.

I'm just going to leave and be with my family first...Fuming right now.

She thinks she can just throw at me like that and slap me and think I'm not going to consider breaking up with her? I don't care if you're beautiful and have a good job, i don't give a ..Many other good looking girls out there..You ain't special

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    LOL

You cant challenge her beliefs like that. Just say you're not interested in religion, period.

When you start challenging her like well how come this and that. Nothing good will come out of that discussion.

Seems to me you're the one lashing out scrah.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Certainly that Romanian would never slap you in the face tbh. Religious girls are good ones to get married to and they're hard to find in today's society, so if your sure she's the right one that you'd like to live with for lifelong you may as well show more leniency and patience. If you just wanna have fun with her, however, the best you can do is put an end to it since a girl who's so religious would probably not have sex until she gets married. I mean you ain't having no fun anyway so don't waste no more time son, and don't act like she is so good that just looking at her is satisfying enough for you (like Scarlett for me and Reck).

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights

Why don't religious people freaking understand that I don't want to be part of your religion? Freaking been aggressively trying to sell her church the last few months and it's getting in my nerves. I hate sexuals, I actually don't think evoultion is the start and end of all, but that doesn't mean I'd have to convert to your stupid ass church belief.

I asked her, "If God was so Great, then Why the F does he treat humans like absolute . So God made devils, who are going to suffer because they are devils..well newsflash, the devil you made..you made them that way. and now you're going to punish them?

I have a blood on face from getting slapped for questioning God's existence... I'm to classy to fight back and I would never hit a woman.

She thinks she can just throw at me like that and slap me and think I'm not going to consider breaking up with her? I don't care if you're beautiful and have a good job, i don't give a ..Many other good looking girls out there..You ain't special

It's so like you to get slapped....to be honest I hope she did it with a backhand....

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Sorry to hear about the fight, it sounds like a deal breaker indeed. People tend to not like it when you point out their diety of choice had to have created evil, and the suffering in the world.

10 million children die from diarrhea every year. Does God tell his followers to commit to clean drinking water for everybody?

No. He tells his followers to give money to televangelists, so they can buy $65 million dollar jets, or to give tax breaks to million dollar mansions.

Or alternately, convert them to christianity, because saving souls is more important in this world view than stopping misery. That is actually rational under a belief system that says immortal souls exist. Life is a place to wipe your feet, while you wait for death, so you can praise the same being who causes so much misery for all eternity. Sheesh, what a narcissist.

Kill Men, Women, and Children
    "Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin your task right here at the Temple." So they began by killing the seventy leaders. "Defile the Temple!" the LORD commanded. "Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill! Go!" So they went throughout the city and did as they were told." (Ezekiel 9:5-7 NLT)
    (or you could go with the destruction of Ai, basically the same M.O., from the book of joshua)

Ordering your followers to massacre men, women, and children, is pretty ish.

So is this, the ultimate move:
    8And the LORD said unto Moses and unto Aaron, Take to you handfuls of ashes of the furnace, and let Moses sprinkle it toward the heaven in the sight of Pharaoh. 9And it shall become small dust in all the land of Egypt, and shall be a boil breaking forth with blains upon man, and upon beast, throughout all the land of Egypt. 10And they took ashes of the furnace, and stood before Pharaoh; and Moses sprinkled it up toward heaven; and it became a boil breaking forth with blains upon man, and upon beast. 11And the magicians could not stand before Moses because of the boils; for the boil was upon the magicians, and upon all the Egyptians. 12And the LORD hardened the heart of Pharaoh, and he hearkened not unto them; as the LORD had spoken unto Moses.
    God wanted the israelites freed from Egypt.
    God plagues and kills Egyptians to make this happen.
    Instead of using his power to tip the Egyptian leaders decision to let the Israelites go, he uses it to make the Egyptian leader more stubborn.
    God then plagues and kills more Egyptians.

A more lengthy bit here:

http://www.slate.com/articles/life/f...e_pharaoh.html

Just my take. I wouldn't worship that, even if it were true. Bible God is a monster.

Hope you do better next time.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Lol 5am alcohol induced philosophical debates. Those always end well.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    racist
    phobic

damn... what a nice person you are

racist philipino fob

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    racist
    phobic

damn... what a nice person you are

racist philipino fob
    But ing your aunt is ok. Anyway we can add this to the list of meltdowns. Will be nice bump material at some point I imagine.

BTW you can post those screenshots of his messages to Bruno anytime Brazil. Hoping he pushes you over the edge when you had a bad day at work or something and you do it

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Lol 5am alcohol induced philosophical debates. Those always end well.
    heh, sounds like a good time to me...

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

It's a good thing ST exists and gives you a place to say the things you're too scared to say to her face.

Let us know when you tell her "I'm so sorry honey"

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    LOL

You cant challenge her beliefs like that. Just say you're not interested in religion, period.

When you start challenging her like well how come this and that. Nothing good will come out of that discussion.

What happened to the delete thread function?

Maybe I was wrong. Honestly, those weren't the only things that came out of my mouth.

she called me to apologize so we're good. I'll try to keep my cool.

I just wish she stops bothering me with religion. It gets annoying.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    I just wish she stops bothering me with religion. It gets annoying.
    Religious people are some pushy mother ers. I could never be with someone who is like super about god, there ideals on life would just conflict far to much with mine.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Sorry to hear about the fight, it sounds like a deal breaker indeed. People tend to not like it when you point out their diety of choice had to have created evil, and the suffering in the world.

10 million children die from diarrhea every year. Does God tell his followers to commit to clean drinking water for everybody?

No. He tells his followers to give money to televangelists, so they can buy $65 million dollar jets, or to give tax breaks to million dollar mansions.

Or alternately, convert them to christianity, because saving souls is more important in this world view than stopping misery. That is actually rational under a belief system that says immortal souls exist. Life is a place to wipe your feet, while you wait for death, so you can praise the same being who causes so much misery for all eternity. Sheesh, what a narcissist.

(or you could go with the destruction of Ai, basically the same M.O., from the book of joshua)

Ordering your followers to massacre men, women, and children, is pretty ish.

So is this, the ultimate move:

God wanted the israelites freed from Egypt.
    God plagues and kills Egyptians to make this happen.
    Instead of using his power to tip the Egyptian leaders decision to let the Israelites go, he uses it to make the Egyptian leader more stubborn.
    God then plagues and kills more Egyptians.

A more lengthy bit here:

http://www.slate.com/articles/life/f...e_pharaoh.html

Just my take. I wouldn't worship that, even if it were true. Bible God is a monster.

Hope you do better next time.
    I'm not religious nor am I an atheist, I'm in the don't have time to worry about it crowd. Why does it seem like atheists know more about the bible than Christians?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    St. Mary's Rattlers
    If you are anti gay might are well be religious cause you have no defense of anti gay without God.

Basically we know your a dumb that has enough going right in house life not to realize your dumb tery.

If you want to know..... There is no proof you, i, or random martyrs exist. There is no proof good doesn't intervene to protect sufferers.

The theory goes, those who suffer are now likely to be taken to heaven because suffering expresses human virtue much better than richness.

Basically everyone on America is going to . Canadians too now that your a dumb petro democracy. Should just go full Philippino and converr to Catholics.

Basically, you are going to for pathetic trolling. Save yourself, impress your gf

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Just feign belief until she sucks your . It works for priests.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

You blame a God you don't believe in for diarrhea and you think He tells people to give their money to televangelists...sounds logical.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    LOL

Yes you can... I took a girls bible and tossed in the waste basket. We ed later that night.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If you are anti gay might are well be religious cause you have no defense of anti gay without God.

Basically we know your a dumb that has enough going right in house life not to realize your dumb tery.

If you want to know..... There is no proof you, i, or random martyrs exist. There is no proof good doesn't intervene to protect sufferers.

The theory goes, those who suffer are now likely to be taken to heaven because suffering expresses human virtue much better than richness.

Basically everyone on America is going to . Canadians too now that your a dumb petro democracy. Should just go full Philippino and converr to Catholics.

Basically, you are going to for pathetic trolling. Save yourself, impress your gf

That's not true. No normal man would agree to allow another man to him up the ass. There has to be some mental issue there. If its perfectly normal would you allow a man to you in the ass?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yes you can... I took a girls bible and tossed in the waste basket. We ed later that night.
    While marathoning naruro, amirite habib?

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings

Sucks when truth slaps you across the face.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Straight ignorant. Despite what a lot of atheists imply here, religion is not the root of hate. It's just one of the many lenses for it. You can cook up a buffet of reasons for hating gay people that are just as half-baked as the bible crap.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    I'm not religious nor am I an atheist, I'm in the don't have time to worry about it crowd. Why does it seem like atheists know more about the bible than Christians?
    Very hard to be religious if you really know what that religion entails. You either have to be one of those people who is in constant damage-control (interpreters) or someone who just doesn't give a damn (literalists, who have a measure of respect from me for not backing down).

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Anyway, Apa, I don't think you should take too much offense to it. If she's religious and cares about you she HAS to keep trying to convert you. She's trying to save your soul, and that's sweet in a naive sort of way. You have to ask yourself if being with her is worth it long-term. If not, peace out. If so, then you guys need to have a serious talk about boundaries and compromise. There's no particular reason to keep ignoring it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    if these deitys/gods do exists, how come they never get down from their chair/cross and slap the turd begging to be forgiven for their sins against society...fck these clowns

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    That's not true. No normal man would agree to allow another man to him up the ass. There has to be some mental issue there. If its perfectly normal would you allow a man to you in the ass?
    define normal sex

Thread Information