My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    4 more years

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I don’t think Trump himself is going to do much if he loses.

He’s hoping his brain dead supporters do the heavy lifting. That’s what I think will happen.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So we can have Proud Boys shooting in the streets?
    That'd be great, tbh... the sooner we have terrorists show themselves, the better. Plus, it would distract from the victim card from fat orange drama queen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Judge wants to know if Trump is backing off Russia probe declassification
    Walton suggests White House counsel’s office may have gone rogue

A federal judge demanded on Friday that the White House counsel’s office confirm directly with President Donald Trump whether he stands by a series public statements he made declaring that he’d declassified all information related to the probe of alleged Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.

After news outlets suing for access to government records from special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation reported Trump’s statements to the court, a Justice Department official said he’d checked with the White House counsel’s office and officials there said the president’s statements were not intended to effect any further release of information.

But at a hearing Friday, U.S. District Court Judge Reggie Walton said the secondhand word of an unnamed official in the White House counsel’s office wasn’t good enough to countermand what appeared to be a series of clear statements from Trump that he wanted all the information out.

“I think the American public has a right to rely upon what the president says about what his intent is,” said Walton, an appointee of President George W. Bush. “It seems to me that when a president makes an unambiguous statement of what his intent is, I can’t rely upon White House counsel saying, 'Well, that was not his intent.' Maybe White House counsel talked to the president. Maybe they didn’t, but I can’t tell.”

The 25-minute telephone hearing include the kinds of exchanges between judges and government lawyers that would have been considered stunning under any other president, but have become commonplace under Trump. Walton said, in essence, that he did not trust that the White House counsel’s office was accurately relaying the president’s view.

Justice Department attorney Courtney Enlow said the statements of the lawyers involved were en led to a “presumption of regularity,” essentially that government officials should be taken at their word.

“That should end the matter,” she said.

But the judge suggested such deference wasn’t justified because the president himself had signaled that some rogue elements in the government were resisting his orders.

“How do I know that the statements made by White House counsel are in fact the position of the president? ... How can I assume White House counsel is, in fact, acting at the direction of the president? How can I assume that?” Walton asked, pointing to an interview the president did last Friday with radio host Rush Limbaugh.

“I’ve fully declassified everything. Everything’s been declassified. They have so much information,” Trump told Limbaugh.

---

not even Barr's DOJ can cover Dennison's twitter and TV verbal diarrhea.
    trump is getting the Junior Soprano treatment

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why can't he do that and start war with Iran? Pretty clear the Republicans want to leave Biden with as big of a cluster as they can.
    Then Blame Biden for it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump trying to look human gone wrong.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Do Trump and his supporters not understand the YMCA song was about gay men using the YMCA as a hookup spot? The irony of a bunch of knuckle dragging evangelicals dancing to the YMCA song

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    why does he always stand like he has a 14" dildo rammed straight up his fat ass

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why does he always stand like he has a 14" dildo rammed straight up his fat ass
    He always leans forward from his waist tying to hide his gut. Just ends up sticking out his ass like he's presenting.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Definitely Announcing Not-Dead JFK Jr. As His Running Mate Today, Say Qanon Followers

today is the day many of them have been looking forward to for a long while now, a day that is supposed to turn things around. October 17,

because of how Q is the 17th letter in the alphabet.

It is to be the day Donald Trump announces, at a rally in Dallas, the city where John F. Kennedy was assassinated, that

he is replacing Mike Pence with a new running mate — the surprisingly not dead John F. Kennedy, Jr.

https://www.wonkette.com/trump-defin...anon-followers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Definitely Announcing Not-Dead JFK Jr. As His Running Mate Today, Say Qanon Followers

today is the day many of them have been looking forward to for a long while now, a day that is supposed to turn things around. October 17,

because of how Q is the 17th letter in the alphabet.

It is to be the day Donald Trump announces, at a rally in Dallas, the city where John F. Kennedy was assassinated, that

he is replacing Mike Pence with a new running mate — the surprisingly not dead John F. Kennedy, Jr.

https://www.wonkette.com/trump-defin...anon-followers

Cults don't go away when the prophecies don't occur on the announced date, they just get weirder.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Judge Rules Trump-Appointed Agency Head Acted Illegally by

Attempting Mass Firings at Internet Freedom Organization

A Trump-appointed Superior Court judge in Washington, D.C. sided with the city’s attorney general in a lawsuit alleging that

the CEO of the U.S. Agency for Global Media (USAGM)–himself a Trump appointee—acted illegally when

he attempted to terminate all of the officers and the entire board of directors at a government-funded internet freedom non-profit organization

that combats censorship and counters disinformation in authoritarian countries.

https://lawandcrime.com/awkward/judge-rules-trump-appointed-agency-head-acted-illegally-by-attempting-mass-firings-at-internet-freedom-organization/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Judge Rules That

If Trump’s Tweets Are Bull ,

He Needs to Say So Himself

https://gizmodo.com/judge-rules-that-if-trump-s-tweets-are-bull -he-nee-1845396388

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because that would require work and it doesn't benefit him. I also think (assuming he loses and doesn't contest the results) people in his administration aren't going to aid and abet him anymore.

He's definitely going to spend those 2.5 months trying to steal as much taxpayer money as possible since he's gonna need a defense fund when he's out of office, but I don't know what else he'd care enough about to do.
    Trump's a petty little though. He'd love to stick Biden with an unwinnable war and then go on Fox News / ClearChannel / Sinclair / etc and scream "Miss Me Yet?", "I would have won that war", "We were winning until Sleepy Joe screwed it up", and so on.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump’s greatest hits tour hits Florida and immediately jumps the shark with hilarious gaffe

Trump’s diminished mental acuity

was on full display as he mistakenly gave a shout out to Rick Gates — his former campaign aide who testified against his partner Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort during the Mueller investigation.

That the person he was referring to was actually his slavish congressional lapdog Congressman Matt Gaetz (R-FL) made the gaffe even sweeter,

knowing that the DUI-prone legislator was likely burning with embarrassment over the fact that his hero couldn’t even remember his name properly.

https://washingtonpress.com/2020/10/16/trumps-greatest-hits-tour-hits-florida-and-immediately-jumps-the-shark-with-hilarious-gaffe

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How did he survive covid?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump's a petty little though. He'd love to stick Biden with an unwinnable war and then go on Fox News / ClearChannel / Sinclair / etc and scream "Miss Me Yet?", "I would have won that war", "We were winning until Sleepy Joe screwed it up", and so on.
    Let's hope Iran do us a solid and take him out once he's out of office.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The cdc is so stupid they say thi
    The Trump administration has been deeply involved at times in the shaping of scientific recommendations at the CDC during the pandemic, raising objections to guidelines for reopening churches and schools and for wearing masks, The Wall Street Journal reported. An administration spokesman said that “the CDC occupies a critical seat on the (coronavirus) task force, which is made up of public health leaders with an array of valuable expertise

Sweden health department says masks dont work. Didn't place many restrictions, kept many schools open, did not lock down, do not hypertest, and here we are.

Cdc low iq

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How did he survive covid?
    Socialized medicine... early interventions, access to every therapeutic known to man, around the clock medical care by the best...you know..stuff the average American doesn't have access to

Thread Information