Page 104 of 745 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204604 ... LastLast
Results 2,576 to 2,600 of 18607
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi is a disgrace for an adult man. He cannot even go one on one with Pop, or make any statement in the last couple of months. Like a baby whose mother has to speak for him. I'm 100% sure he has some serious mental issues and that his "injury" was also mostly mental. What a joke.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He sabotaged the Spurs for a whole year, and now wants to command where he will be traded. Sure thing, boy. Unless there is a top 4 pick in play or a nice package including Tatum, I would make this bum play another year for the Spurs and prove himself again.

And lol @ those offers from LAL with Kuzma and Ingram. Just another bunch of overrated LA players. See how Nance and Clarkson did in Cleveland.
    Don't call him boy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi is a disgrace for an adult man. He cannot even go one on one with Pop, or make any statement in the last couple of months. Like a baby whose mother has to speak for him. I'm 100% sure he has some serious mental issues and that his "injury" was also mostly mental. What a joke.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He sabotaged the Spurs for a whole year, and now wants to command where he will be traded. Sure thing, boy. Unless there is a top 4 pick in play or a nice package including Tatum, I would make this bum play another year for the Spurs and prove himself again.

And lol @ those offers from LAL with Kuzma and Ingram. Just another bunch of overrated LA players. See how Nance and Clarkson did in Cleveland.
    Dumbass laker fan at work was boasting that spurs would be lucky to get randle and maybe Kuzma but not Ingram and spurs should be happy to take that. Then I listen on sports radio these two ass clowns literally singing about kawhi being traded to la for nothing. If anything like this happens I quit the ing nba cold ass turkey. I got better to do than watch a ass laker franchise get sucked off again. It’s bad enough we have to see the ass warriors. This league is ed if this is the new trend.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Of course they are. SportsCenter is headquartered in LA and regardless, making the Lakers one of the best teams in the league again means Big viewership $$$ for them.
    Lets be real they did the same the next day for the Celtics.
    Not saying your narrative is false, of course KL to Lakers is good for ratings ...but you are exaggerating a bit.
    Besides SAS abd ithers killed us in there for years under Jim Buss and some of their talent hates Achilles ...
    We definitely get ESPN love/coverage (lot more than Spurs) but a lot of hate too.
    Spurs pre KL and Uncle Dennis it was all class personified best run franxhise along with Pats etc.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Ingram and Kuz are much better especially Ingran but u see your cause for concern. Lakerfan didnt lament losing Clarkson ..only Nance .. but with Randle and kuz he was redundant and had no range.

Yall can say what u want but i hope we keep Ingram. Not sure i buy KL is 100% healthy ...
    Could be CiA pop selling us damaged goods

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lets be real they did the same the next day for the Celtics.
    Not saying your narrative is false, of course KL to Lakers is good for ratings ...but you are exaggerating a bit.
    Besides SAS abd ithers killed us in there for years under Jim Buss and some of their talent hates Achilles ...
    We definitely get ESPN love/coverage (lot more than Spurs) but a lot of hate too.
    Spurs pre KL and Uncle Dennis it was all class personified best run franxhise along with Pats etc.

Good pub/bad pub for Lakers is still good business for ESPN. ESPN is a built in recruiting agency for big market teams. Small market teams are at a disadvantage in many ways. The spurs 5 chips thanks to Duncan solidify his ultimate greatness. Any star can win with other stars in a big market with the most pub with the benefit of doubt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that. Sit him for the entire season and let him and his uncle see how many teams are willing to hand out max contracts to a ass stabber that has missed two straight seasons.
    you can not boycott your teammates, your coach, the organization that pays you 20m p y. If he doesn't want to cooperate with pop in solving the problems sit him for the entire season

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs are in a lose lose situation. This city is no longer going to support a kawhi led team knowing he’s bolting to LA. Kawhi single handedly destroyed any possibility of the spurs securing max value in a trade scenario by declaring he will sign with LA in 2019. This sounds like collusion. I don’t doubt Kawhi’s “people” have been getting advice on how to play this out. I wouldn’t be surprised if uncle dennis’s Marketing company has been financed by an untraceable booster of the Lakers in order to secure Kawhi. Follow the money on this one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who says no: Ingram + Parson + #4 + #25 for Kawhi?

MEM: Sheds Parsons but gives up #4 since LA doesnt have good enough picks or talent

LA: Gets Kawhi for only Ingram +25

SA: Has to lose Kawhi and eat 2 years of Parsons, but gets a young player/prospect in Ingram plus two first round picks including one in the top 4.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who says no: Ingram + Parson + #4 + #25 for Kawhi?

MEM: Sheds Parsons but gives up #4 since LA doesnt have good enough picks or talent

LA: Gets Kawhi for only Ingram +25

SA: Has to lose Kawhi and eat 2 years of Parsons, but gets a young player/prospect in Ingram plus two first round picks including one in the top 4.
    Parsons has 3 yrs left on that contract, pass...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Parsons has 3 yrs left on that contract, pass...
    It’s only 2 years. The 17/18 season is already over, so its just the 18/19 season and 19/20 season left.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if anyone really thinks its warranted to quit on your team and request a trade because someone hurt his feelings then you're just as big a got as Kawhitter tbh
    He had already quit on the team way before Parker's comments.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing has changed. Kawhi either signs the Super Max or you just bring him into training camp and and make him play next year. Lakers will likely use up cap space this summer, and then have to trade for Kawhi rather than sign him as an FA in summer 2019. If LAL has to trade, Spurs get leverage back.

Or screw it and take Kyrie and the Celtics pick. Kyrie + LMA is still a solid playoff team. Not gonna take out the Warriors, but could still be Top 4 in the West.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing has changed. Kawhi either signs the Super Max or you just bring him into training camp and and make him play next year. Lakers will likely use up cap space this summer, and then have to trade for Kawhi rather than sign him as an FA in summer 2019. If LAL has to trade, Spurs get leverage back.

Or screw it and take Kyrie and the Celtics pick. Kyrie + LMA is still a solid playoff team. Not gonna take out the Warriors, but could still be Top 4 in the West.
    Kyrie wont stay in SA IMO. So if all you get is him, then you traded Kawhi for nothing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kyrie wont stay in SA IMO. So if all you get is him, then you traded Kawhi for nothing.
    Weren't the Spurs at the top of his list last season or whenever? Also, where would he go?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s only 2 years. The 17/18 season is already over, so its just the 18/19 season and 19/20 season left.
    Yes, you are correct on 2 years. Guess it depends on who is still available at #4 whether you take on that nasty contract or not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kyrie had SA as one of his desired teams last year when he wanted out of Cleveland. What makes you think he wouldn't stay?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually now that I think about it, kyrie might be a little too Hollywood for the Spurs. I think he wants to play in a big market.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LA can’t wait a year to get Kawhi if it wants LeBron to sign this year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, you are correct on 2 years. Guess it depends on who is still available at #4 whether you take on that nasty contract or not.
    I think if you have number 4 along with 18 & 25 you can move up to 2 to get whomever you want.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If this crap is true then the Spurs have little incentive to do anything other than make him play out his contract.
    I wouldn't let him play.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kyrie had SA as one of his desired teams last year when he wanted out of Cleveland. What makes you think he wouldn't stay?
    He wanted out of CLE. He seemingly already wants out of BOS. Kawhi’s uncle and Kyrie’s people are close and Kawhi wanting out of SA and no longer being here means it’s less appealing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly. And since he (or his handlers) say that he's 100%, then the Spurs shouldn't do anything but expect him to show up in training camp.

(Hi, MB.)
    Why even let him show up and be a cancer to the team? The Spurs should just do what the Suns did when they sent Bledsoe home for being a .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhard's rep and possibly career is dead.

Once all this circus will cool down and the smoke will vanish, everyone (if not already) will see this story as it should be.

Pop is the most respected guy in the league and nobody likes to see him being treated like this, nor the spurs to some extent.

It will be cleared to anyone that the injury and teammates comments were simply childish, ridiculous excuses.

Make an example. A move that will stay in history books as "being spursed" or "popped" for a star player kept and seated a whole season.

DNP "not feeling right", or DNP "nope..."

or DNP "so, er"
    Last edited by JPB; 06-20-2018 at 07:12 AM.

Thread Information