Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hope it's not serious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same here. Not that I like the guy but I never like seeing players get hurt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just don't want PJ to say "*2010 NBA champions Spurs"
    Don't be ridiculous. When have you ever heard Phil Jackson make excuses after a loss?

Veteran
    My Team
    Utah Jazz
    Post Count
    Pau Gasol has been the scare in the final training of the Spanish selection to be transferred to a hospital in Seville by a blow on the hand. The wing-pivot of the Lakers had to leave the meeting of Spanish combined, by a blow to the index finger of his left hand, although it is unknown the extent of the injury.

Gasol was hit in a game in which they tried to plug Felipe Reyes. The player, who joined last Friday to the concentration of the men engaged in the locality Scariolo Cadiz, was participating in his fourth meeting with the group.

Pau Gasol has been transferred to a medical center in Seville, where he is awaiting to be practice tests, and X-ray plates to determine the extent of the coup.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's on his finger, shouldn't bee too bad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pau Gasol sounds the alarms after being taken to a Hospital

Pau Gasol scared everybody in the last training session of the Spanish National Team after being taken to a hospital in Sevilla because of a injury on his hand. The Laker's PF had to leave the session because of a injury on his left hand's index finger, although the extent of his injury is still unknown.

Gasol was injured in a play where he tried to block Felipe Reyes. This was his fourth session with the national team after joining them last Friday.

Pau Gasol has been taken to a hospital in Sevilla where he will undergo different tests to determine the extent of his injury.

----------------

De nada.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gasol is injury-prone and always has been. That's why I couldn't believe how lucky the Lakers were last year with injuries. Other than Bynum, they were extremely healthy.

Both Gasol and Odom are injury-rpone, as is Ariza, yet all three stayed totally healthy all year. And so did Bryant.

That's why I maintain that the Lakers won last year not necessarily because they were so good, but because they were totally healthy at playoff time. Even Bynum was back by then, and had 25 games under his belt by the time the playoffs started.

The Lakers' good health and good luck just happened to correspond with the bad luck and bad health of top teams like Boston and San Antonio. Even Orlando had their all-star point guard, Nelson, at 40% for the Finals. Even the egotistical Bryant admitted that they might not have beaten a healthy Boston squad. I don't think they would have beaten an Orlando squad with a healthy Jameer Nelson either.

I don't think the Lakers will be so lucky this year.

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    lol Gasol. lol Lakers.

lol Parker. lol Spurs.

That pretty much covers it...

you fail at trollin' me TheMACHINE's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Gasol is injury-prone and always has been. That's why I couldn't believe how lucky the Lakers were last year with injuries. Other than Bynum, they were extremely healthy.

Both Gasol and Odom are injury-rpone, as is Ariza, yet all three stayed totally healthy all year. And so did Bryant.

That's why I maintain that the Lakers won last year not necessarily because they were so good, but because they were totally healthy at playoff time. Even Bynum was back by then, and had 25 games under his belt by the time the playoffs started.

The Lakers' good health and good luck just happened to correspond with the bad luck and bad health of top teams like Boston and San Antonio. Even Orlando had their all-star point guard, Nelson, at 40% for the Finals. Even the egotistical Bryant admitted that they might not have beaten a healthy Boston squad. I don't think they would have beaten an Orlando squad with a healthy Jameer Nelson either.

what are the chances that Boston and Spurs will be injured this year? Probably higher then the Lakers.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol Oden. lol Bowie. lol Walton.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol Gasol. lol Lakers.

lol Parker. lol Spurs.

lol @ blazers not having a chance even if healthy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blazer fan talking smack about injuries, lolirony.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    worst case it is a broken finger, either way should not hinder him being ready in time for training camp.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    lol Gasol. lol Lakers.

lol Parker. lol Spurs.

Lol Oden over Durant

That team would have been scary good

Miller
    Roy
    Durant
    Aldrige
    Pryzbilla

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Midols all around for the Laker pothsters.

Justh when the faux drama Odom signing was restholved.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gasol was hit in a game in which they tried to plug Felipe Reyes...

HAHA I knew it!!

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    lol Gasol. lol Lakers.

lol Parker. lol Spurs.

lol Sinus infection
    lol Oden < Durant

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    can you imagine durant on the blazers? durant as the first option, roy as second, and LA as the third? this core would have been competing for championships for the next decade.

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

You maintain right, Base, and it ended up at Number 15.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    update:
    http://www.marca.com/2009/08/10/balo...249928780.html

"Pau Gasol fue operado de urgencia en Sevilla por el golpe que sufrió en la mano durante el entrenamiento de la selección española en San Fernando."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It says Pau's hand fell off for those who don't speak Spanish.

De Nada

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol Gasol. lol Lakers.

lol Parker. lol Spurs.

lol Oden?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, i really need to start finishing threads before I post.

Oh well. Take that internet.

My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    This is actually good news, there is still well over 2.5 months till opening night, so Pau will miss the entire training camp and the likes rehabbing, which is fine, cuz he is already well acquianted with the triangle offense.

Thread Information