Page 24 of 163 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474124 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's be honest. The majority of "rioters" are just opportunists looking to get something for nothing, a percentage of them are anarchists that jump at any opportunity to anonymously destroy , a percentage of them are thrill seekers and likely the absolute minority are rioting for a cause.
    i agree with this, and have specifically called the looters opportunists and assholes, at an individual level. i dont think anybody here is justifying Rioter A for smashing a window, rioter B for stealing a TV, etc

but the reasons for why these riots break out to begin with are deeper than "some guy just wants free ." as long as those reasons are ignored, neglected, or inadequately addressed, they'll keep happening. its the same with crimes of theft outside of riots. people dont go around justifying the actual theft, but there are specific reasons why these crimes are more prevalent in certain areas

i didnt take that passage of scary black man justifying the individual actions. the crimes were referred to as incontestable, deplorable. he called it sin. he called it a distortion of protest, etc. it's not excuse making at the individual level

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i agree with this, and have specifically called the looters opportunists and assholes, at an individual level. i dont think anybody here is justifying Rioter A for smashing a window, rioter B for stealing a TV, etc

but the reasons for why these riots break out to begin with are deeper than "some guy just wants free ." as long as those reasons are ignored, neglected, or inadequately addressed, they'll keep happening. its the same with crimes of theft outside of riots. people dont go around justifying the actual theft, but there are specific reasons why these crimes are more prevalent in certain areas
    White people with guns stand peacefully in a government building and are said to be attacking it. Rioters burning and stealing property are said to be engaged in public dissent that should be understood.

Some imbalanced going on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White people with guns stand peacefully in a government building and are said to be attacking it. Rioters burning and stealing property are said to be engaged in public dissent that should be understood.

white people are celebrated for the boston tea party.

where there's a legitimate grievance, unlike being told to wear a mask during a pandemic, we can share notes. the imbalances that black people face are not comparable to what the white people felt in michigan, imo.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boston Tea Party bad now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boston Tea Party bad now.
    says who?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You won't stop til America is another South Africa.

Just as violent and just as poor. That is why America is united against you. We riot in the voting booths.
    Yes we know, you advocate murdering blacks. You don't have to keep saying it, we all know where you stand.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Yes we know, you advocate murdering blacks. You don't have to keep saying it, we all know where you stand.
    Muh 13%. We must change our way of life to accommodate their violent nature.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Muh 13%. We must change our way of life to accommodate their violent nature.
    Cops aren't 13% of the population dumbass.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Cops aren't 13% of the population dumbass.
    13% of the population
    50% of the homicides

Violent extremist. Fifth column.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Now extrapolate that bias to every situation involving race and you'll have a significant portion of the build up for a riot. But everyone will act like the build is full of injustice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    13% of the population
    50% of the homicides

Yeah the guy crying for his mother while being tortured and murdered was the violent one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With no death penalty he should get life.

Hopefully he gets shanked in prison when he finds out he's the nigger there.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Yeah the guy crying for his mother while being tortured and murdered was the violent one.
    I'm out, taking a break. Getting too emotionally involved in something that isn't around me. Just have to avoid social media and news. Places like this allow me to avoid arguing on outlets like Facebook or with family members. And I am grateful for that. Thank you for debating with me.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    13% of the population
    50% of the homicides

The thing is most of those murders come from the male half of that 13%. If you add age to the filter you'll get a really daunting picture.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The thing is most of those murders come from the male half of that 13%. If you add age to the filter you'll get a really daunting picture.
    Now remove race and add socioeconomic status instead.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Okay, then looting good now.

That's the comparison you're making, Lite.

Pick a lane.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Pick a lane.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Pick a lane.
    no, i'm saying that often times the riots that break out are understandably the result of long-held grievances that reach a tipping point. that's not an endorsement of individuals' behavior, but rather an explanation and acknowledgment of why this happens.

what do you say, derp?

are looters good or is the boston tea party bad?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least covid will get the rioters. It's that dangerous.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You won't stop til America is another South Africa.

Just as violent and just as poor. That is why America is united against you. We riot in the voting booths.

The foundational reason for Dems open borders agenda. It's easy to divide people by race. These people have no attachment to America. Anything to washout dissenting points of view by the "diversity" crew.
    Last edited by Nathan89; 05-29-2020 at 01:54 PM.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no, i'm saying that often times the riots that break out are understandably the result of long-held grievances that reach a tipping point. that's not an endorsement of individuals' behavior, but rather an explanation and acknowledgment of why this happens.

what do you say, derp?

are looters good or is the boston tea party bad?
    Looting bad. If I'm giving you credence, I was studying this some time back and there's a case for the Boston Tea Partiers being impetuous IIRC.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody is killing the rioters. Save this for when that starts happening.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The foundational reason for Dems open borders agenda. It's easy to divide people by race. These people have no attachment to America. Anything to washout dissenting points of view by the "diversity" crew.

Thread Information