Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I'm reaching in this desk drawer for my Quran.

Just going to open it up and see what violence we find staring at us.

Page 223

The guilty shall see the Fire and realize that they are going to fall into it: they shall find no way to escape it.

We destroyed these communities when they went on doing wrong, and we appointed a time for their destruction.

Is it even possible to find any page where something about PUNISH, fire, destroy, PUNISH, isn't mentioned?

Really easy to see why Islam is the pit bull of religion.
    ^ devout Muslim

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    ^ devout Muslim
    Yes I am. and it is very true my goal is to either recruit or kill those I can't, so far I have killed 13. Have yet to recruit anyone.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Alabama Crimson Tide
    God is harsh to the evildoers in Islam there is no doubt. Still the religion of peace

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What % of Islam chicks do FMF three ways?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Yes I am. and it is very true my goal is to either recruit or kill those I can't, so far I have killed 13. Have yet to recruit anyone.
    I don't believe you've killed anyone just yet.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This is a defeatist mindset.

Clearly Islam states that life here is temporary. If you want the life you crave, you take actions. Death is not permanent. Its only a threat to those who dont believe.

How else?

When you try to accomplish a specific goal, you take the specific steps to achieve it. You cant just be a non believer and get pissed because god is threatning you.

In Islam, no one is born a sinner.
    In Islam, no one is born a sinner.

Just everyone gets treated like one.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    timvp

Please, take appropriate actions. Thank you.
    yes please, remove those who want to take part in incestual acts with their aunt like apalisoc the family ing re muslim.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    yes please, remove those who want to take part in incestual acts with their aunt like apalisoc the family ing re muslim.
    whiny leftist xenophobic muslim complaining about islamophobia

exemplifies everything that is wrong with modern leftist Western society, tbh.

#TrustinVlade Divac Doesnt Flop's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    College
    Fresno State Bulldogs
    Why does Islam agree with the virgin birth but claim Jesus wasn't crucified? Shouldn't this be the other way around? Why does the Quran change the number of plagues in Egypt from 10 to 9 and also change the type of plagues? Isn't claiming the prophets are without sin borderline worship? What did Mohammed believe before his cave conversion? Was he a Nestorian Christian or a 'pagan'?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Why did Muhammad marry Aisha when she was 6 and apparently waited until she was 9 to consummate?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    What is 'taqiyya'?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Alabama Crimson Tide
    Why did Muhammad marry Aisha when she was 6 and apparently waited until she was 9 to consummate?
    her actual age was 17-19

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    her actual age was 17-19
    Link?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    College
    Fresno State Bulldogs
    Ayesha was 10 yrs younger than Asma (her sister). Asma lived to be 100 and died around 73/74 AH (after the Hijra). So maths - Asma was 27 or 28 at time of Hijra and 10 yrs older than Ayesha, therefore Ayesha was 17 or 18 at time of Hijra; and Ayesha is said to have begun living with Mohammed at 1-2 AH, and would have been 19-20. Ayesha was also referred to as a Bikr which means 'adult' virgin or lady.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    College
    Fresno State Bulldogs
    Also Rebekkah was 3 yrs old when she married Isaac. But nobody cares.

https://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo/aid/8220/showrashi/true

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    College
    Fresno State Bulldogs

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Did apa make this alt to bore us to death, or just to keep his ty thread going?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    College
    Fresno State Bulldogs
    Who is 'us'? The people amused by you posting how bored you are about ty threads? Your grandstanding skills need some work.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    choosing a bankrupt city for the base location for a ty alt

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    College
    Fresno State Bulldogs
    Your state elected a governor that was an enabler/associate of a mass murdering surgeon, but yeah keep talking.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    College
    Fresno State Bulldogs
    Y'all sit on a pile of oil and still manage to rank 43rd in education. Funny watching 'libertarians' gloat in a 'rebel' state that gets 32% of its revenue from the feds.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why does Islam agree with the virgin birth but claim Jesus wasn't crucified? Shouldn't this be the other way around? Why does the Quran change the number of plagues in Egypt from 10 to 9 and also change the type of plagues? Isn't claiming the prophets are without sin borderline worship? What did Mohammed believe before his cave conversion? Was he a Nestorian Christian or a 'pagan'?
    The Islamic belief is Jesus is alive and will return in the end of times. The story of barnabas highlights some events that led to this. The older barnabas sources.

Muhammad SAW believed in monotheism. Monoatheism isnt a new concept during his time, and in practice he was closer to Abraham since during his time christians already practiced trinity which is against his beliefs. His Parents however are dwelers of fire according to the prophet SAW. Also Ishaq and Hajjar and abraham spent a significant portion in Makkah even though they were non-arabs, that was the belief among people in makkah who believed in monoatheism.

He was not a pagan or a christian although non trinity christians might have been "muslims" in a sense they were following the right religion before Muhammad SAW came.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ayesha was 10 yrs younger than Asma (her sister). Asma lived to be 100 and died around 73/74 AH (after the Hijra). So maths - Asma was 27 or 28 at time of Hijra and 10 yrs older than Ayesha, therefore Ayesha was 17 or 18 at time of Hijra; and Ayesha is said to have begun living with Mohammed at 1-2 AH, and would have been 19-20. Ayesha was also referred to as a Bikr which means 'adult' virgin or lady.
    Aesha was believed to be around 9, but as far marriage being consumated. It might have been years after and Allah knows best.

However, the practice of marrying women in the ages of 12 over or even arrnaged marriages to newely born families was a pretty widespread practice even among christians and Jews.

So it boggles me how christians use it so much to spread blasphamey

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What is 'taqiyya'?
    Taqiya is a concept in Shia Islam. Shias predominantly live in Iran, Iraq and Parts of Lebanon. However, in practice..Shias only practice taqiya in extreme situations. That seems to be the case even among jews and christians even if the concept is foreign.

Taqiya in Sunni Islam is limited to Life and Death situation. If your only option to surive is to lie, you can lie.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Also forgot to answer your other question.

Prophets do not make mistakes in matter of deen (religion), but they make mistakes in all other areas.

Such as the Story of Musa when Allah SWT shpwed him hes not the most knwleodgable in earth when he believed he was.

Or the Hadith about Prophet Muhammad SAW when he ordered the madinans to stop grafting date trees but was given a response as why they do it and ultimately him saying..I am only a prophet, listen to me in matters of deen but I do not know everything.

This is to highlight their human qualities.

Thread Information