Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — A woman was killed and three other people were injured when a vehicle drove into demonstrators during a protest in the Minneapolis neighborhood where a Black man was fatally shot this month during his attempted arrest by members of a federal task force, police said Monday.

The crash happened at about 11:40 p.m. Sunday in Minneapolis' Uptown neighborhood. Witnesses said the driver of an SUV struck a parked car, tossing it into the crowd of demonstrators. Police spokesman John Elder did not confirm that account, and said authorities are still investigating.

Police said protesters pulled the driver from his vehicle and witnesses told police that demonstrators began striking him. The driver was taken into custody and was being treated for injuries at a hospital.

A witness told Minnesota Public Radio that the SUV was going very fast and appeared to accelerate as it got closer to demonstrators who had blocked off a street. D.J. Hooker said the driver struck a car parked across one of the traffic lanes, sending that car flying.

“There was one line of barriers and then a second barrier, and he sped up. He sped up. He went even faster as he approached us. You could hear it ... start going even faster as he got close to us,” Hooker said. He told Minnesota Public Radio, “the car went through the air and it hit a young woman.”

Another witness, Brett Williams, said the woman was thrown into a stop light.

The woman's brother identified her as Deona M. Knajdek. Garrett Knajdek told the Star Tribune his sister would have celebrated her 32nd birthday on Wednesday. He said she had 11- and 13-year-old daughters, and was actively involved in issues surrounding social justice.

Police said the driver's motive was not immediately known, but that a preliminary investigation indicated drugs or alcohol may have been a contributing factor.

Besides the woman who died, three other protesters were injured, police said, without describing the extent of their injuries.

https://news.yahoo.com/police-car-pl...095657681.html

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Poor Target, they not only get looted in times like this, but have to seem to like it, RG.

tee, hee.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Besides the woman who died, three other protesters were injured, police said, without describing the extent of their injuries.

if it turns out to be a regular ol dwi

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    if it turns out to be a regular ol dwi
    And just as Biden is about to get naked with Poot and roll around in the mud for the cameras.

"GD IT! We don't need this now!. Next week, yes, but not now!" - Jake Tapper/CNN

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    demonstrators who had blocked off a street.
    Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also at "blocked off a street".

Very fake media trying to make their lawlessness sound like it's been legitimized.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republicans apparently don't need much encouragement to kill protesters vigilante style. The death of Heather Heyer and the new Florida law sent a message to MAGA copycats.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Republicans apparently don't need much encouragement to kill protesters vigilante style. The death of Heather Heyer and the new Florida law sent a message to MAGA copycats.
    ...and yet it's jake to shoot an unarmed woman to death on a B&E, 1-6-21. And then get bum rushed to a ceremony where the shooter is feted.

Just shows ta go ya.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...and yet it's jake to shoot an unarmed woman to death on a B&E, 1-6-21. And then get bum rushed to a ceremony where the shooter is feted.

Just shows ta go ya.
    If the protesters on the street had been given a warning "stop or I will run you over," you would have something to complain about but that little rightwinger was given a warning "do not enter or we will shoot.' Big difference.

And here is some music for you. tee, hee.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

Just shows ta go ya.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If the protesters on the street had been given a warning "stop or I will run you over," you would have something to complain about but that little rightwinger was given a warning "do not enter or we will shoot.' Big difference.

And here is some music for you. tee, hee.

...and this hole threatened to blow up the White House the day President Trump got sworn and moved in. Nothing happened to her, nary a thing.

The in' animal.

P.S., and trust me, when she's ready to resurface CNN will present her front & center, like when they brought back that fellow that was beating his meat.

It's only a matter of time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...and this hole threatened to blow up the White House the day President Trump got sworn and moved in. Nothing happened to her, nary a thing.

The in' animal.

P.S., and trust me, when she's ready to resurface CNN will present her front & center, like when they brought back that fellow that was beating his meat.

It's only a matter of time.
    But she did nothing besides open her mouth, not push law enforcement to put one or two in her chest by ignoring "stop or we will shoot."

Big difference pumkinpuss.

And so we proceed.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    But she did nothing besides open her mouth, not push law enforcement to put one or two in her chest by ignoring "stop or we will shoot."

Big difference pumkinpuss.

And so we proceed.

pumkinpuss. Now it's "pumkinpuss?"

This is a gd outrage.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pumkinpuss. Now it's "pumkinpuss?"

This is a gd outrage.
    She was past her prime and she was on downward path.

Cop did her a favor before she did anything really stupid.

Only gd outrage is discussing the behavior of a cosmored type fool like her and wasting time on ST posting about her.

And we move on.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Will Hunting we getting another celebrating the death of a law breaker thread from you for this one?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Will Hunting we getting another celebrating the death of a law breaker thread from you for this one?
    Na, I only celebrate the death of right wing terrorists (and right wingers in general for that matter).

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Na, I only celebrate the death of right wing terrorists (and right wingers in general for that matter).
    Pretty inconsistent tbh.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Pretty inconsistent tbh.
    No, it's consistent. I don't pretend to be this impartial honest broker the way you do, I'll admit to being a partisan hack.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what is TSAnon trying to argue?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    No, it's consistent. I don't pretend to be this impartial honest broker the way you do, I'll admit to being a partisan hack.
    I don’t pretend to be anything and celebrating death of someone who isn’t on your political side is far beyond partisanship. You do you.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I don’t pretend to be anything and celebrating death of someone who isn’t on your political side is far beyond partisanship. You do you.
    you absolutely pretend that you're not a braindead QAnon believing re who swallows whatever Fox News crams down your throat.

Also, Babbitt is a right wing terrorist who betrayed her country. It goes beyond partisanship with her. I'd still enjoy seeing her die if she wasn't a terrorist though, any QAnon believer dying is a good thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Frankly, it's even arguable that was much partisan at all, tbh... this was a traitor that hated America.

Definitely no sympathy from me, even if she was incredibly stupid.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    you absolutely pretend that you're not a braindead QAnon believing re who swallows whatever Fox News crams down your throat.

Also, Babbitt is a right wing terrorist who betrayed her country. It goes beyond partisanship with her. I'd still enjoy seeing her die if she wasn't a terrorist though, any QAnon believer dying is a good thing.
    Again, I don’t pretend to be anything and celebrating death of someone who isn’t on your political side is far beyond partisanship. You do you.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Frankly, it's even arguable that was much partisan at all, tbh... this was a traitor that hated America.

Definitely no sympathy from me, even if she was incredibly stupid.
    I don’t have sympathy for her either. I’m just questioning the mindset of someone celebrating the death of her.

Thread Information