Post Count

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Why do people do this kind of sh1t to threads?

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    people were ignoring derps threads (mainly because either posters have him on ignore and dont go into his threads, or because people know how stupid he is and chose not to post in his threads)

so then he started flooding threads with stupid crap or quoting people repeatedly and replying to them in his own threads in an act of desperation to get more posts in his threads

in return i posted one of these long spam posts in a thread of his and he had a total meltdown, sent me a threatening PM and started repeatedly posting spam in pretty much every single thread but his

now its turned into an all out spam war

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    people were ignoring derps threads (mainly because either posters have him on ignore and dont go into his threads, or because people know how stupid he is and chose not to post in his threads)

so then he started flooding threads with stupid crap or quoting people repeatedly and replying to them in his own threads in an act of desperation to get more posts in his threads

in return i posted one of these long spam posts in a thread of his and he had a total meltdown, sent me a threatening PM and started repeatedly posting spam in pretty much every single thread but his

Is there any hope for the Disturbed One to stop frauding that you and i are the same poster?
    Can the delusion be cleared?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Is there any hope for the Disturbed One to stop frauding that you and i are the same poster?
    Can the delusion be cleared?
    Is there any hope for the Basement Dwelling Incel to stop frauding that you, Neo, Blake, ChumpDumper, and I are the same poster?
    Can the delusion be cleared? Not like anyone will ever have as many alts than it has.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can usually find humor in the autism on Spurstalk, but the spamming is how you kill a site completely.

ing re s.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can usually find humor in the autism on Spurstalk, but the spamming is how you kill a site completely.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

ing re s.
    I respect Kori's freedom of speech policy but people who spam need to be banned. All these threads are getting ruined by these clowns.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count

ing re s.
    of all people to complain about this when you do nothing but rage posts and spam with lies about your "sources" that guarantee you know what kawhi leonard is up to

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Plus, derptacular threads are worthless, were created by him to detract from threads that upset derp but overall he is just looking for attention.

As far as spamming anyone else’s thread, I try to avoid it as much as possible but derptacular’s thrash is fair game.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Blue Santa gs and his alts were spam bombing my threads and would not stop.
    This ass clown trying to sell a bill of goods.
    What's more, he narcs on top of being a spam bomber.
    Nobody going to cry for ya, Blue Santa gs. GFY.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    of all people to complain about this when you do nothing but rage posts and spam with lies about your "sources" that guarantee you know what kawhi leonard is up to
    I've never spammed, re . I made a joke post and posted in it twice. I literally don't even have the most posts in that thread.

The fact you are still triggered by that is hilarious though. Way you oust yourself dip

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've never spammed, re . I made a joke post and posted in it twice. I literally don't even have the most posts in that thread.

The fact you are still triggered by that is hilarious though. Way you oust yourself dip
    I was above it on principle. But once I realized a psychotic poster and his three hundred alts have free rein and is exponentially upping the spam, I gave up that luxury.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count

when you lie about knowing people who know what kawhi is going to do, that's spam

and then get mad when people call you out for it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tell me how you really feel re .

I was above it on principle. But once I realized a psychotic poster and his three hundred alts have free rein and is exponentially upping the spam, I gave up that luxury.
    Spamming is lame period. But making alt accounts to spam is hilariously new generation. It's basically admitting defeat. I wonder if these kids realize how re ed they act? It's literally embarrassing to see people alt hop to agree with themselves or justify how autistic their other account is acting

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    derp complaining about using alts to spam when he's literally the only one doing that here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    talking about yourself again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Scott Foster officiating tonight and Paul and him have a history and CP lost last 11 he was crew chief

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Scott Foster officiating tonight and Paul and him have a history and CP lost last 11 he was crew chief
    Read that in news so CP0&forever has his excuse for choking, again.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tell me how you really feel re .

Spamming is lame period. But making alt accounts to spam is hilariously new generation. It's basically admitting defeat. I wonder if these kids realize how re ed they act? It's literally embarrassing to see people alt hop to agree with themselves or justify how autistic their other account is acting
    It's not a kid. It's a psychotic sixty-year-old Blue Santa fella living on disability checks. You don't reason with someone like this.
    Also, at you using this alt to try to be 'the voice of reason' and define 'defeat'. GTFO

Thread Information