My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    I've seen Malik Hairston and Trill Clinton mention cycling on and off stuff. You guys are more than welcome to contribute to this thread. Anybody else on cycle? I am not cycling until I complete an iron man in October. After I will experiment. Right now I'm on some endurance enhancing supps, nothing of the PED variety.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He more you post, the more you sound like a certain someone

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    He more you post, the more you sound like a certain someone
    And who might that be? I have no idea what you are talking about.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I've seen Malik Hairston and Trill Clinton mention cycling on and off stuff. You guys are more than welcome to contribute to this thread. Anybody else on cycle? I am not cycling until I complete an iron man in October. After I will experiment. Right now I'm on some endurance enhancing supps, nothing of the PED variety.
    What are you going to be using? For a first cycle, I hope its Test alone. Also how old r u?

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    What are you going to be using? For a first cycle, I hope its Test alone. Also how old r u?
    I'm not sure yet buddy. I am getting advice from the BB forum. I made this thread to get advice and to promote the education of the fat people of South Texas.

I have tried cardarine for one month. It rose my mile from 6:10 to 5:25 with decent diet and training for a month.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm not sure yet buddy. I am getting advice from the BB forum. I made this thread to get advice and to promote the education of the fat people of South Texas.

I have tried cardarine for one month. It rose my mile from 6:10 to 5:25 with decent diet and training for a month.
    Steroidology is a solid forum, also ask 3G in the nutrition forum to write a free diet plan for you. Diet is 90% of what steroids do for you, it allows you to eat more meals (appe e stimulator) and recover very quickly.

If you're less than 26 years old I wouldn't do it, its not worth it.

Thread Information