What The Heck is Going On in England?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What exactly is your beef against non-white citizens of, and immigrants to, the UK?

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What exactly is your beef against non-white citizens of, and immigrants to, the UK?
    My beef is against the Zionists that cause all these wars and refugee crisis. These same group of people then want to flood the western world with refugees.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My beef is against the Zionists that cause all these wars and refugee crisis. These same group of people then want to flood the western world with refugees.
    International combination of elite, cosmopolitan Jews, all working together to plunge the world into war and pollute traditional (read, white, European) societies with swarthy, infidel hordes, something like that?

Why do you have a knife out for Ashkenazi Jews? Are Sephardim not allowed in the club?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ann Coulter - "Stop Focusing on Abortion and Israel, The Country Is About To Be Over"

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and what about Great Britain "immigrating" its army violently into dozens of countries to colonize and exploit them? Any conservative objections?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and what about Great Britain "immigrating" its army violently into dozens of countries to colonize and exploit them? Any conservative objections?
    From the time England took over India, mid 18th century or so, until 1946, England drained 45 trillion dollars or so.

England de-developed India.

In the mid 18th century India was 27% of global GDP.

What is it now?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Diversity for Thee, but Not for ME!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Demographics are Destiny with Vincent James

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ann Coulter - "Stop Focusing on Abortion and Israel, The Country Is About To Be Over"
    Ann Coulter?

Seriously?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ann Coulter?

Seriously?
    Dunno if you watched the video, but she's basically in panic mode due to the realization that conservatism has walked the wrong political road with immigration for a very long time, and sooner rather than later, chickens are coming home to roost.

She goes completely wrong on the diagnosis and solution however, and I think she knows it, thus the panic because she really can't think of anything that doesn't involve giving up some of the conservatism and ideals.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dunno if you watched the video, but she's basically in panic mode due to the realization that conservatism has walked the wrong political road with immigration for a very long time, and sooner rather than later, chickens are coming home to roost.

She goes completely wrong on the diagnosis and solution however, and I think she knows it, thus the panic because she really can't think of anything that doesn't involve giving up some of the conservatism and ideals.
    stubborn clinging to power is thematic, and cultivating scared white folks is necessary. The GOP still has time to repair relationships with America's diverse communities of interest and origin, at any time whatsoever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    stubborn clinging to power is thematic, and cultivating scared white folks is necessary. The GOP still has time to repair relationships with America's diverse communities of interest and origin, at any time whatsoever.
    When she says it might take 100 years for immigrants already here to assimilate (with the axiomatic that assimilation = becoming conservative), you can tell she doesn't have the conviction to actually believe that.

What she's really trying to say is that it might take 100 years to undo the gross political self-inflicted wound done to that demographic. And her suggestion that they should close all the doors and sit right next to the dying patient is incredibly defeatist.

I've seen Ann Coulter many times in years past, and I don't remember her being this freaked out. Maybe is just old age.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    When she says it might take 100 years for immigrants already here to assimilate (with the axiomatic that assimilation = becoming conservative), you can tell she doesn't have the conviction to actually believe that.

What she's really trying to say is that it might take 100 years to undo the gross political self-inflicted wound done to that demographic. And her suggestion that they should close all the doors and sit right next to the dying patient is incredibly defeatist.

I've seen Ann Coulter many times in years past, and I don't remember her being this freaked out. Maybe is just old age.
    Wounds to immigrants?

I think she naively still believes there is a uniting culture in America. That hasn't existed for decades. Even in genous nations in Europe and Asia they are experiencing a decline in social cohesiveness (replaced by Western "values")

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wounds to immigrants?

I think she naively still believes there is a uniting culture in America. That hasn't existed for decades. Even in genous nations in Europe and Asia they are experiencing a decline in social cohesiveness (replaced by Western "values")

it's all influenced by you know who runs Hollywood and the entertainment industry. They have America right where they want it to be. The dumbfication of America where culture and iden y are lost.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wounds to immigrants?

I said political wounds. It's not really puzzling why immigrants and family of immigrants don't vote for the faction that constantly vilifies them, throws some of them in jail, wants to constantly kick them out, want to make it harder for them to assimilate (or don't want them to assimilate at all, because they don't subscribe to their ideals, etc).

The notion we can roll back culture is ridiculous, and simply not happening, despite any disingenuous graphs. As much as you would like to point out the small bad things that came with it, the reason we got here is that the positives outweigh it many times over.

That's why people largely adapt to the times, and those who do not, end up bitterly embracing a nostalgia that's never coming back.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I said political wounds. It's not really puzzling why immigrants and family of immigrants don't vote for the faction that constantly vilifies them, throws some of them in jail, wants to constantly kick them out, want to make it harder for them to assimilate (or don't want them to assimilate at all, because they don't subscribe to their ideals, etc).

The notion we can roll back culture is ridiculous, and simply not happening, despite any disingenuous graphs. As much as you would like to point out the small bad things that came with it, the reason we got here is that the positives outweigh it many times over.

That's why people largely adapt to the times, and those who do not, end up bitterly embracing a nostalgia that's never coming back.
    While in many cases this is true, but the choice isn't vote Republican or none. Democrats "pander" to immigrants. I don't blame recent immigrants for voting Democrat. People change along with the political landscape but more importantly when their own personal status changes.

My immigrant mother (along with me til around 2010) was a Democrat and switched (she is not a stout Republican though). Why? I think the simplest explanation is she is now more invested in America culturally & financially. It took her long enough to adapt. She has "made it". Democrats focus on incoming/recent immigrants no longer appeals to her. But we also don't have family members that are migrating (in that incoming/recent period). Alot of Mexicans/Latinos do and IMO it shapes their opinion on for example 'Ice'. I imagine it would be different if we lived in Chicago (large Polish community)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    While in many cases this is true, but the choice isn't vote Republican or none. Democrats "pander" to immigrants. I don't blame recent immigrants for voting Democrat. People change along with the political landscape but more importantly when their own personal status changes.

My immigrant mother (along with me til around 2010) was a Democrat and switched (she is not a stout Republican though). Why? I think the simplest explanation is she is now more invested in America culturally & financially. It took her long enough to adapt. She has "made it". Democrats focus on incoming/recent immigrants no longer appeals to her. But we also don't have family members that are migrating (in that incoming/recent period). Alot of Mexicans/Latinos do and IMO it shapes their opinion on for example 'Ice'. I imagine it would be different if we lived in Chicago (large Polish community)
    From my personal observations, once Latino families overcome poverty and no longer need any type of welfare assistance, they tend to switch over to Republican. I don't know why this happens, to me this seems to be a bit hypocritical.

I know some former illegal aliens who once they got their green card it gets to their head and they start acting hostile towards other illegals. I know of someone who hated Trump when she was an illegal but she married some white dude, got her green card and now loves Trump.

I guess these people just care about themselves and will only do what's best for them at that time. These former Democrat to Republican converts forget their roots and where they came from.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It doesn't matter whether it's mere pandering or not when you have the other side flat out hating on them, and on top of that they continually double down on stupid. From a demographics standpoint alone, it's political suicide.

And let's get this right, it's not just 1st generation latinos that vote the way they do (otherwise you wouldn't see this kind of disparity). Outside of Florida's cubans, which were granted amnesty largely through Reagan, you have 2nd and even 3rd generation largely voting democrat, mostly due to the absolutely re ed rhetoric that vilifies them, their kids and their grandsons.

Again, this isn't a conversation as to whether Dems or GOP are better or worse, but about a horrible political strategy. There's actually a lot of points in common between latinos and conservatives, like church, family values, etc. Really a self-inflicted wound.

From my personal observations, once Latino families overcome poverty and no longer need any type of welfare assistance, they tend to switch over to Republican. I don't know why this happens, to me this seems to be a bit hypocritical.

I know some former illegal aliens who once they got their green card it gets to their head and they start acting hostile towards other illegals. I know of someone who hated Trump when she was an illegal but she married some white dude, got her green card and now loves Trump.

I guess these people just care about themselves and will only do what's best for them at that time. These former Democrat to Republican converts forget their roots and where they came from.
    There's some of that, I noticed that to be much more prevalent in red states, however. That said, such a phenomenon is not uncommon in general, not strictly with latinos. ie: people that become famous and move up in the social ladder, and let it get to their heads. Forget where they come from, their family, who their friends are, etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's Time for Conservatives to WAKE UP to the Truth

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    It doesn't matter whether it's mere pandering or not when you have the other side flat out hating on them, and on top of that they continually double down on stupid. From a demographics standpoint alone, it's political suicide.

And let's get this right, it's not just 1st generation latinos that vote the way they do (otherwise you wouldn't see this kind of disparity). Outside of Florida's cubans, which were granted amnesty largely through Reagan, you have 2nd and even 3rd generation largely voting democrat, mostly due to the absolutely re ed rhetoric that vilifies them, their kids and their grandsons.

Again, this isn't a conversation as to whether Dems or GOP are better or worse, but about a horrible political strategy. There's actually a lot of points in common between latinos and conservatives, like church, family values, etc. Really a self-inflicted wound.

There's some of that, I noticed that to be much more prevalent in red states, however. That said, such a phenomenon is not uncommon in general, not strictly with latinos. ie: people that become famous and move up in the social ladder, and let it get to their heads. Forget where they come from, their family, who their friends are, etc.
    Likely because Republicans consist of grass root conservatives and fiscal conservatives. In Europe these would be two separate parties but forming a coalition.

When people move up the ladder they likely physically relocate too - neighborhood, job and with it circle of friends changes. The only thing still connecting them to the past is family members that haven't progressed likely because of poor personal choices.
    Last edited by FrostKing; 12-09-2019 at 04:34 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mic e Malkin and Vincent James Tell Uncomfortable Truths (Interview)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mass migration disinfo ops: the calls were coming from inside the White House:

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...re-924364/amp/

Thread Information