all you

Enjoy your movie awards movie scene.
    Dude, it wasn't staged.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    The only two in on it would have to be Smith and Rock. But if Smith were in it on it I'd think he'd act more angry off the bat instead of laugh before looking at Jada roll her eyes

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    He's not wrong.

An own goal in a fight against racism.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    He's not wrong.

An own goal in a fight against racism.
    Not really a fair comment by him because you cant control what a person does. It goes both ways. White redneck trash are still making the rest of white people look like ass. You cant generalize in these instances.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Not really a fair comment by him because you cant control what a person does. It goes both ways. White redneck trash are still making the rest of white people look like ass. You cant generalize in these instances.
    Smith was the one who was in absolute control of what he did -- and what he did made it worse for all the people he was claiming to represent. This was after people like his wife were clamoring for more black representation in the Oscars. Now detractors can just say "Well, you got it and look what happened."

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Smith was the one who was in absolute control of what he did -- and what he did made it worse for all the people he was claiming to represent. This was after people like his wife were clamoring for more black representation in the Oscars. Now detractors can just say "Well, you got it and look what happened."
    I mean it wasn't good. But I don't think there's going to be a lot of, "well, look what happens when...". At least not among the people that decide the Oscars. I'm sure some redneck is sitting at home rubbing his palms but for the most part, I don't see Smith's blackness being much of an issue.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    I mean it wasn't good. But I don't think there's going to be a lot of, "well, look what happens when...". At least not among the people that decide the Oscars.
    Sure, but this goes way beyond that.

That's what Kareem's blog post was about.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It was fake as . Props to Chris Rock for taking that big sissy slap like a champ.

This is so typical of the times- rich white/black man slaps another rich white/black man and it's the only black on black violence the media wants to discuss.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    what would be the upside to pulling this as a planned stunt?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Sure, but this goes way beyond that.

That's what Kareem's blog post was about.
    It's a well thought out article. I just don't think that most people are thinking about it as a race thing at all. Just a dude that overreacted. Maybe I'm wrong.
    IMO, everyone is reading too much into it. I think the reality is that Will Smith can't control his anger. Not, "two black stars wildin' at the Oscars".

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    LMAO people trying to make excuses for Smith because of "muh AlOpeciA is A DiseASe!"

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Your definition of a redneck is probably some northerner dressing up in denim and calling himself Larry the Cable Guy tbh. I know maybe 3 rednecks and they aren't even really redneck-ish to the extent you characterize them as. Your life experience is 0 yet you want us to believe it's 100. Sure thing bud!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    It's a well thought out article. I just don't think that most people are thinking about it as a race thing at all. Just a dude that overreacted. Maybe I'm wrong.
    IMO, everyone is reading too much into it. I think the reality is that Will Smith can't control his anger. Not, "two black stars wildin' at the Oscars".
    Kareem extended the implications of the slap into areas other than race.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Kareem extended the implications of the slap into areas other than race.
    Right, but your first comment (and Mul roll's) specifically mentioned the race aspect.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Right, but your first comment (and Mul roll's) specifically mentioned the race aspect.
    Yep.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It was not.

Chris Rock looks like a weak got that was posterized and memefied for life on live TV.
    Will Smith looks like a re now
    Jada Pinkett Smith looks like a cheating exposed
    The academy looks incompetent.

=No one wins here. Too damaging for a simple stunt.
    We won

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    BTW DMC insists the US lost every conflict it was in when DMC was in the service.

He lost.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/mo...gs-1235122743/

Oh now they asked him to leave and he refused...and he's going to be "disciplined." This drama just keeps getting better

And I'm sure it has absolutely nothing to do with this.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/02/osca...ard-shows.html

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So his grand plan was to never be invited to the Oscars? Maybe he is on to something here.

Also good on Chris Rock for becoming a life long punch line now all for Will Smith benefit.

Some of you are insanely paranoid. Sometimes things just are.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If that building got blown up with all those Hollywood creeps in it the world would be a better place today. Too bad... What we got instead was an emasculated man slapping a smaller man out of frustration because the emasculated man is just a big and has been one for some time now.

Instead of slapping Rock why not beat the out of your son's friend who blasted Jada's face and beat her pussy up?
    Better yet, why not find yourself a real woman instead of one who treats you like dirt. BlaKKKe you have any advice to give Smith?

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    No one is losing much face here in the long run. Will and Jada are already all over the news in a negative light. Chris Rock is irrelevant now. They all took one for the team to give their annual "look at me at the most important event in existence!" some new life to keep it from dying in the public eye. Oh and didn't Will win an Oscar on the very night he might get disciplined for? What a coincidence.

But hey, enjoy the show if you like it. I like movies too...but Ill stick to ones that don't pretend to be real.

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    So his grand plan was to never be invited to the Oscars? Maybe he is on to something here.

Also good on Chris Rock for becoming a life long punch line now all for Will Smith benefit.

Some of you are insanely paranoid. Sometimes things just are.
    Chris Rock gained instant relevancy again. When is the last time anyone gave a about him?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No one is losing much face here in the long run. Will and Jada are already all over the news in a negative light. Chris Rock is irrelevant now. They all took one for the team to give their annual "look at me at the most important event in existence!" some new life to keep it from dying in the public eye. Oh and didn't Will win an Oscar on the very night he might get disciplined for? What a coincidence.

But hey, enjoy the show if you like it. I like movies too...but Ill stick to ones that don't pretend to be real.
    You dont seem like the type that takes being wrong well, eh?

I just dont see the upside of this at all.

Basically everyone hates the Smiths now. Imagine building a reputation your whole career of being a cool and likeable guy to go out like this? Would be weird.

Also having the police go to my house and all that.

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    They've been a joke for a while now and they know it...but keep ing that chicken if it makes you happy and keeps you entertained.

Thread Information