Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All we need is voter id's and it will become too difficult for libs to figure out how to vote
    You're doing so much more though.

Why pretend you're not?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    purging voter rolls, shortening voting hours, making absentee voting harder, penalizing valid voters who vote at the wrong precinct, taking power away from election officials and giving it to state legislatures, enabling frivolous election challenges and harassment of poll workers etc..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Operation Warp Speed

Trump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    purging voter rolls, shortening voting hours, making absentee voting harder, penalizing valid voters who vote at the wrong precinct, taking power away from election officials and giving it to state legislatures, enabling frivolous election challenges and harassment of poll workers etc..
    And don't forget not being able to handout water to those waiting to vote.... STFU with your stupid chicken little propaganda bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now do Kamala and the rest of the commies before they stole our Country from us. What was her exact words again about taking the "vaccine" when Trump was in office?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Now do Kamala and the rest of the commies before they stole our Country from us. What was her exact words again about taking the "vaccine" when Trump was in office?
    The difference is Kamala will admit she was wrong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The difference is Kamala will admit she was wrong.
    You've got to be re ed if that is truly your take.

See boys this is what a true cultist looks like on the progressive left. Make some more excuses for her bro!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You've got to be re ed if that is truly your take.

See boys this is what a true cultist looks like on the progressive left. Make some more excuses for her bro!
    You and your ilk would rather drive right off a cliff than admit you’re going in the wrong direction. That’s the level of stupidity that’s killing this country. You talk all about how macho and tough you are, but who backed down when Joseph Kony challenged you to meet up irl? Who got their ass kicked by their boss?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You and your ilk would rather drive right off a cliff than admit you’re going in the wrong direction. That’s the level of stupidity that’s killing this country. You talk all about how macho and tough you are, but who backed down when Joseph Kony challenged you to meet up irl? Who got their ass kicked by their boss?
    Yall trying to flip a bs scenario where we all know JK wouldn't meet anyhow... BD didn't meet me anywhere either, though I showed up, and yall eat up his lies so what's the point?

You're a pussy bro and that's why you're here running cover for pussies like JK and similar. You're probably JK tbh but whatever. I can't keep up with all you pussies and yall's thousands of alts.

If you're truly upset about JK and I not meeting up then let me extend the invitation to you instead. Come see me bro and lets have a face to face or are you going to cry more about a bunch of bull fake scenarios, lies, and fairytales?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You talk all about how macho and tough you are...
    Btw bro I have never said I was macho or tough. Get your facts straight you ing pussy and stop crying already!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Btw bro I have never said I was macho or tough. Get your facts straight you ing pussy and stop crying already!
    Mexican Thunderdome and headstomping bosses.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dumpster go bug someone else already and eat you ing annoying .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You constantly talk about how weak other men are & how they’re pussies………so you’re telling me you speak from your own experience being a weak beta male pussy? Not that we didn’t already know that, but it’s nice to see you being honest with yourself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dumpster go bug someone else already and eat you ing annoying .
    As long as you admit you're not tough.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You constantly talk about how weak other men are & how they’re pussies………so you’re telling me you speak from your own experience being a weak beta male pussy? Not that we didn’t already know that, but it’s nice to see you being honest with yourself.
    Yall think toughness is merely physical huh? This is the conclusion you dumb s always come up with. The way you think is made and I figure you're made regardless because of what I read here, coming from you, and your constant crying.

You're a pussy bro so stfu and go pester someone else already you big pussy.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yall think toughness is merely physical huh? This is the conclusion you dumb s always come up with. The way you think is made and I figure you're made regardless because of what I read here, coming from you, and your constant crying.

You're a pussy bro so stfu and go pester someone else already you big pussy.
    You sure as ain’t mentally tough, Joey. You turned a new leaf and then broke almost instantly Invoked the memory of your great grandma and then immediately took a hot dump on her grave.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You sure as ain’t mentally tough, Joey. You turned a new leaf and then broke almost instantly Invoked the memory of your great grandma and then immediately took a hot dump on her grave.
    Nah I said what I said and meant every word of it until I realized it didn't matter much at all to any of yall so it right? Yall want to be assholes all the time then so can I. As well, I gave up on a couple of yall here and really don't give a if those few cease to exist here or irl. yall!

I'm just playing the game here by the rules yall set.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanos why don't you go fluff JK some more already and stop crying to me. It's getting old bro.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Thanos why don't you go fluff JK some more already and stop crying to me. It's getting old bro.
    Have the mental toughness to stop replying to me, Joey.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    whataboutism

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden bans travel from India?

Why does he hate Hindu's and Sikh's?
    carrying water for the team you can't admit supporting.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If your voter suppression schemes work you'll be back in control and can finish democracy off once and for all.

Think of the jokes!
    Due to the ed up, out-dated, unchangeable Cons ution, when Repugs control the Senate, they represent a minority of voters.

Currently Dem Senators represent 41M more voters than than Repug Senators,

but Repugs still retain "negative power" to obstruct the Dems

Minority rule, a great way to up a country.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    more like only having 10% of 1.35 billion vaccinated and a super crowded population.
    Ended up killing somewhere between 3 and 5 M people, so far. (per expert estimate heard on NPR)

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ended up killing somewhere between 3 and 5 M people, so far. (per expert estimate heard on NPR)
    That's a big range by totals and especially by percent. Pretty lazy.

Thread Information