Page 19 of 39 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This meltdown is unnecessary. As I said, they needed guard depth and were always going to sign a veteran guard who can shoot.

This isn't a few years ago, when they were trying to remain "compe ive", bring the youth along slowly and base their offense around a fringe and pseudo star who refused to modernize their shot profile. He's not starting and probably goes in as the fourth guard.

Since neither him nor Walker IV can run point, it will however limit the amount Murray-White play together, since one will have to sub out mid quarter, so that they can sub back in late quarter for the other to run the second unit.

Jones will still get an opportunity too. They'll also probably sign a PG to a two-way.

shut up apologist

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obviously what happened is Forbes fell through the free agent cracks (because teams don't want the worst defender in the league, even if he shoots 50% from three-point range) and the Spurs felt sorry for him. Instead of letting him flounder, the Spurs reached out with something like a $6 million olive branch while telling him he will get minutes so he can retry free agency next season.

Pain.
    I mean, isn't that pretty much what happened last year? Nobody wanted his sorry ass so Pop had to make a call to Bud to keep his make-a-wish NBA career alive.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, isn't that pretty much what happened last year? Nobody wanted his sorry ass so Pop had to make a call to Bud to keep his make-a-wish NBA career alive.
    yup,and pop bringing his charity case back because he can

Spurs are Lottery Bound. SequSpur's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why does timvp still think Players play defense. This dude is the best three point shooter in the NBA. He just signed with the Spurs. Championship pedigree. .

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forbes should really play his same role in mil. If he sees anything over 15-20 mpg spurs coaching staff really has lost it. In no way does he see more minutes than-murray,white,vassell or lonnie

Forbes is gonna be the starting 2 guard come on now you how this is going to play out.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop to the front office before he left for the Olympics: “If you see Forbes still on the free agent list bring him back hes got a heart of gold”

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    shut up apologist
    Nice try. If the apologists want to play this game, then it only goes to show how unbiased I am.

Unlike you clowns, I don't spin everything (like when you relentlessly bashed Vassell for months, then conveniently did a 180 immediately after they picked him) and act personally offended when people question the almighty PATFO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing Brian Wright sucks .. Stop supporting this until they get rid of this dumb . This is pathetic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice try. If the apologists want to play this game, then it only goes to show how unbiased I am.

Unlike you clowns, I don't spin everything (like when you relentlessly bashed Vassell for months, then conveniently did a 180 immediately after they picked him) and act personally offended when people question the almighty PATFO.
    wtf lighten up. It was a joke. Why so serious?

like you said to the other guy… too easy?

remind me to never joke around with you. Good lord. We haven’t had an interaction like this in a year, yet it sounds like you still hold a type of grudge.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ha ha ha ha! That is so bad, yet so funny!!!
    It's from a video back when everyone was doing life hacks videos and articles

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wtf lighten up. It was a joke. Why so serious?

like you said to the other guy… too easy?

remind me to never joke around with you. Good lord. We haven’t had an interaction like this in a year, yet it sounds like you still hold a type of grudge.
    I wouldn't care either way, but be honest, it wasn't. It was you acting as if I'm a hypocrite.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seeing Primo is #11 now, hopefully Pop is confused and thinks he's Bryn. Could work out well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is the 2022 draft gonna be good?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is the 2022 draft gonna be good?
    Does it matter with this front office?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What in the actual ??? What is going on? I can't fathom how bad this FO is. Do they really think this team doesn't have enough guards already? Never have I seen a bigger waste of maximum space!
    Pop is going to write a book, "How to spend 50 million dollars and win even fewer games than the previous season."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seeing Primo is #11 now, hopefully Pop is confused and thinks he's Bryn. Could work out well.
    When I saw he would be wearing #11 for Spurs I thought that was surefire Forbes wouldn't sign here...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn't care either way, but be honest, it wasn't. It was you acting as if I'm a hypocrite.
    nope, I’m being honest. It was straight up a joke that hit a nerve. I dont care either

No Limit For Life NO LIMIT ARMY COMMANDER's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last edited by NO LIMIT ARMY COMMANDER; 08-04-2021 at 06:57 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nope, I’m being honest. It was straight up a joke that hit a nerve. I dont care either
    Nah, I've seen you play this game before. You're one of those people who attempts to disguise an ignorant comment through humor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah, I've seen you play this game before. You're one of those people who attempts to disguise an ignorant comment through humor.
    guy, i wouldn't go through the effort of telling you it was a joke if it wasn't. I'm sorry if it looked like an attempt to make you look stupid-- it wasn't. You shouldn't feel that way, and I guess it was an honest mistake. It was a joke - plain and simple. I'm not gaining anything by saying that. This is just a stupid ing forum where people talk . Who cares about reputation?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    guy, i wouldn't go through the effort of telling you it was a joke if it wasn't. I'm sorry if it looked like an attempt to make you look stupid-- it wasn't. You shouldn't feel that way, and I guess it was an honest mistake. It was a joke - plain and simple. I'm not gaining anything by saying that. This is just a stupid ing forum where people talk . Who cares about reputation?
    I don't care about that nonsense, my point was about being honest (no good reason not to be). But you say you were/are, so end of story.

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dam.. really thought about investing time into games this year... nope...

the human victory cigar is here to lead us to the first pick...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why isn't this piece of in the Summer Leauge where he belongs?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why isn't this piece of in the Summer Leauge where he belongs?
    Because I say so

The Journey Is The Reward rudwick's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Got us a tank commander.

Thread Information