My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Oh, yeah, just in' hilarious, Chris.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the series is tied 2-2 after 4 games the Spurs will win the series. I just get the feeling in that scenario the will have figured out the Warriors. Also I believe the Warriors are a team that will melt when they face adversity. Granted last year they came back after being down to the Grizzlies and Cavs but David Lee played a huge role in it. If the Warriors beat the spurs it will be in a sweep or 5 games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, yeah, just in' hilarious, Chris.
    If it was the other way around with us on the bottom belly draggin', you'd never let us hear the end of it.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If the series is tied 2-2 after 4 games the Spurs will win the series. I just get the feeling in that scenario the will have figured out the Warriors. Also I believe the Warriors are a team that will melt when they face adversity. Granted last year they came back after being down to the Grizzlies and Cavs but David Lee played a huge role in it. If the Warriors beat the spurs it will be in a sweep or 5 games.
    Makes sense. This will impress a great amount of pressure on State. At that juncture they'll either , or, get off the pot.

The old man has formulated a plan. It will be interesting to see if he exhibits it upon State before the playoffs. It would take great wisdom & restraint to hold it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If it was the other way around with us on the bottom belly draggin', you'd never let us hear the end of it.
    Fine. But, I'd never roll around on the gd ground, for Christ sakes. Have some in' dignity.

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    the thing that has amazed me most about the spurs is how they have managed to stay this relevant for so long and this year argubly having one of their best seasons ever with old farts like Duncan, tony, and parker..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Warriors are a historically great team, but their record is somewhat inflated by winning a lot of close games that they have no business winning. Curry's half-court heave against OKC was remarkable to say the least, but I doubt if he'll continue to have the same success from extreme long range in the playoffs. OKC somewhat provided a template on how to beat GSW by switching everytime if Draymond is the screener for Steph. And oh, don't treat Draymond as a big because he really isn't. Put a wing on him because he feasts on bigger and smaller bigs coming from the outside.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^& that loss could very well be the one that prevents them from besting the Bulls.
    And you could be chewing glue out of a moccasin in a fort in West Texas if you were half a chromosome different.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This spurs team is not that good. They got the record but most of the NBA fell off a cliff this season. They will get exposed badly by an healthy Warriors squad with HCA.
    what does that say about the Warriors accomplishment then? Especially with a smaller point differential. I love the at ude GSW are taking right now. The meltdown when the Spurs spank their pimpin' asses in the WCF will be so enjoyable.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Paul has been killing it this year. Westbrook despite the heavy stats has been dissapointing...Losing majority of the games without Durant and obviously terrible fourth quarter.

Lowry is probably a respectable top 9 or 10 player..Draymond is up there.
    Russell Westbrook is shoot 30% from 3 and has hoisted 279 of them so far this year. Of course, his 284 turnovers make that stat look good. From the neck down he is top 5, but when you add the head he drops at least 5 spots.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The fact that it doesn't happen more often makes it an anomaly. It's not an anomaly that it doesn't happen more often.
    I know what you're saying, but what I mean is that you can still be exceptional while still looking somewhat human (ie: Spurs), but what they're doing seems out of this world. So it's not just an anomaly, it's like really beating on those odds.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP also said the 2014 spurs are the best team of all time.

The best team of all time doesn't get bounced in the 1st round by the ing clippers
    2014 Spurs won the championship, ending by disemboweling LeBron's Heat in the most lopsided Finals in NBA history (point differential) which led to them breaking up.

So if you remove your ignorant 2nd line, all you did was vouch for the OP's takes.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    2014 spurs were awesome

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ^That 2nd 5th sure was awesome.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It sure was. Redemption for the lost le.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It sure was. Redemption for the lost le.
    You cannot redeem what is lost forever. Forever you will be light 1 NBA le. It was in the case. They were stringing your ropes.

They were selling your .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You cannot redeem what is lost forever. Forever you will be light 1 NBA le. It was in the case. They were stringing your ropes.

They were selling your .
    I'm not a native english speaker, but the definition of the word suggests you're mistaken.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/redemption

1. The act of redeeming or the condition of having been redeemed.
    2. Recovery of something pawned or mortgaged.

3. The payment of an obligation, as a government's payment of the value of its bonds.
    4. Deliverance upon payment of ransom; rescue.
    5. Christianity Salvation from sin through Jesus's sacrifice.

re•demp•tion

(rɪˈdɛmp ʃən)

n. 1. an act of redeeming or the state of being redeemed.

2. deliverance; rescue.
    3. deliverance from sin.
    4. atonement for guilt.

5. repurchase, as of something sold.

6. paying off, as of a mortgage, bond, or note.

7. recovery by payment, as of something pledged.
    8. conversion of paper money into specie.

So even after they sold our , we redeemed what was lost, one year later. See the bolded part of the definition.

You held on the "they were selling your " thing for quite a while, I hope I was able to clear things up for you.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm not a native english speaker, but the definition of the word suggests you're mistaken.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/redemption

1. The act of redeeming or the condition of having been redeemed.
    2. Recovery of something pawned or mortgaged.

3. The payment of an obligation, as a government's payment of the value of its bonds.
    4. Deliverance upon payment of ransom; rescue.
    5. Christianity Salvation from sin through Jesus's sacrifice.

re•demp•tion

(rɪˈdɛmp ʃən)

n. 1. an act of redeeming or the state of being redeemed.

2. deliverance; rescue.
    3. deliverance from sin.
    4. atonement for guilt.

5. repurchase, as of something sold.

6. paying off, as of a mortgage, bond, or note.

7. recovery by payment, as of something pledged.
    8. conversion of paper money into specie.

So even after they sold our , we redeemed what was lost, one year later. See the bolded part of the definition.

You held on the "they were selling your " thing for quite a while, I hope I was able to clear things up for you.

I don't do dictionary.

It's my religion.

---------

They were selling your .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

They were selling your .
    Just like lakers lost it a record number of times in the finals.

Or how your true love, the Suns, lost despite the shot heard around the world and controversy after controversy benefiting the Celtics.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don't do dictionary.

It's my religion.

---------

They were selling your .
    Do you think they canceled the orders, Cub? Or did they just cash out and hope nobody bothered to ask for a refund

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Warriors are a historically great team, but their record is somewhat inflated by winning a lot of close games that they have no business winning. Curry's half-court heave against OKC was remarkable to say the least, but I doubt if he'll continue to have the same success from extreme long range in the playoffs. OKC somewhat provided a template on how to beat GSW by switching everytime if Draymond is the screener for Steph. And oh, don't treat Draymond as a big because he really isn't. Put a wing on him because he feasts on bigger and smaller bigs coming from the outside.
    Lot of great points in this post. You nailed it about Draymond. I have to disagree with others saying Drayomnd is a top 10 player. He is not that great of an offensive player. He has trouble finishing in a crowd. He is inconsistent from 3 and has limited post moves. He is an excellent passer and that is why he has such high assist numbers. I am surprised teams have not caught on that he is looking to pass most of the time and not looking to score unless he has wide open lane for a drive. He likes to set the screen for curry and role to the basket, get the pass back at the free throw line area, drive to suck the defense in and kick it out to a shooter or pass it to a cutter whose man is helping out. I want to see Kawhi guard Draymond and Danny on Curry. That way if they run the pick and roll, they can just switch. I feel Danny can guard Draymond in that situation. He may get a score here and there, but I would rather him beat us then the others.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lot of great points in this post. You nailed it about Draymond. I have to disagree with others saying Drayomnd is a top 10 player. He is not that great of an offensive player. He has trouble finishing in a crowd. He is inconsistent from 3 and has limited post moves. He is an excellent passer and that is why he has such high assist numbers. I am surprised teams have not caught on that he is looking to pass most of the time and not looking to score unless he has wide open lane for a drive. He likes to set the screen for curry and role to the basket, get the pass back at the free throw line area, drive to suck the defense in and kick it out to a shooter or pass it to a cutter whose man is helping out. I want to see Kawhi guard Draymond and Danny on Curry. That way if they run the pick and roll, they can just switch. I feel Danny can guard Draymond in that situation. He may get a score here and there, but I would rather him beat us then the others.
    No one here has caught on to anything these professional ball clubs don't already know. Like us, they can't do anything about it. For us it's because we aren't there, but for them its because most of their players can't follow simple instructions and instead rely on on-court chatter to know what to do and when. They might go over something in practice, but then after the tip, they revert to streetball and "gets mines". These types won't ever know how to stop a potent offense that actually runs what they set out to run. They cannot read offenses well and don't analyze the action, don't read scouting reports, don't prioritize their moves. They don't do anything they should do but often because they are ape stupid.

So it's not just about knowing what to do, it's doing it. Even really good teams most often don't do what they know they should (and tell you before the game what they have to do, and after the game what they didn't do, and it's often the same things).

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Cubs are u familiar with chaos theory? If Spurs don't choked in 2013 they may not have on the 2014 le

Thread Information