Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've been going to Summer League games since the Pyramid in Long Beach, but this team takes the cake!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man Sengun is looking really good for Houston - I am seeing Dark Days ahead of us and I am not talking about months I am talking about years.........

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sheesh, Johnson would have been a good pick for the Spurs, an athletic 3 or 4. He looked good for Atlanta in Summer league. Hawks have so many athletic forwards, makes the Spurs roster look so meh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sheesh, Johnson would have been a good pick for the Spurs, an athletic 3 or 4. He looked good for Atlanta in Summer league. Hawks have so many athletic forwards, makes the Spurs roster look so meh
    He’s been playing really well for them. Basically looks like what they thought Cam Reddish would be. Good, young player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we got mcdermoot though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And then to revisit history, would Halliburton have been a better pick than Vassell? The questions never end . . .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But look at our character, no contest

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    J Johnson has been playing C for them due to his defensive limitations on the perimeter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    J Johnson has been playing C for them due to his defensive limitations on the perimeter.
    And? There’s no positions in summer league. He’s looked hands down better than anybody one the Spurs summer league roster including our 1st round pick last year. Front office can eat a . Rootin for Primo but damn they dropped the ball

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And? There’s no positions in summer league. He’s looked hands down better than anybody one the Spurs summer league roster including our 1st round pick last year. Front office can eat a . Rootin for Primo but damn they dropped the ball
    You mentioned he could play 3 or 4. I answered why he couldn’t. That’s all.

Is this the first time people are watching summer league? A lot of guys doing well right now are not going to be heard of months from now. And I say that even if Primo was doing super well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I actually like Tre scoring and even taking a deep 3. He looks so natural out there, and agin with his burst of speed and surprising athleticism.

Weiskamp, meh. I don’t know if he’s an NBA player. If he’s a catch and shoot, he better learn to move without the ball and not just wait in a corner.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Weiskamp, meh. I don’t know if he’s an NBA player. If he’s a catch and shoot, he better learn to move without the ball and not just wait in a corner.
    Weiskampf may well be a stiff. But to be fair he does seem to mix it up a bit under the offensive glass, usually pretty much alone.

And he does actually play some decent defense. And he does hit some threes.

He's got a chance, but there were higher upside options at 41.
    Last edited by Russ; 08-11-2021 at 12:14 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CREAM Team practicing that classy tanking

Seriously, though, that was a painful watch.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it may or may not translate to nba. its just a way to gauge raw skills. For instance him playing center might be too small in nba. so dont worry too much. Remember Kyle anderson is like mvp of summer league?

not saying vassel will suddenly become good, just saying summer league is not enough to assess talents

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But look at our character, no contest
    Nicest bunch of guys this side of the Mississippi.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fvck!

Thread Information