Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never knew this...

Holy Obama just crushed him.
    I've never seen that either. But you have to give credit to Obama's writers. I'm sure he had a team to come up with the jokes. But that was brutal.
    Still...as a 70 year old wealthy guy, I would hope that I wouldn't be so nuts as decide to run for president. That's four years of having to so every day.
    To me, the goal of becoming wealthy is to not have to work. I seriously can't imagine having an ego big enough to want to deal with a campaign, having my life (and my family's) picked apart.
    And then having to deal with national and world situations. It's crazy as . Something is wrong with him.

And I wasn't a Obama supporter but I genuinely think he was doing what he thought was best for the country. Trump will always be about what's best for Trump. And it always boggles my mind why poor rednecks stand behind him.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He ran because he ran every election. You stupid rubes actually supported him in 2016.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's why he ran. Try to keep up, pgarderp.
    Therefore thats why you wanted him to run and win. You cant own the libs unless you run for president...
    DMC going Pretzel logic again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've never seen that either. But you have to give credit to Obama's writers. I'm sure he had a team to come up with the jokes. But that was brutal.
    Still...as a 70 year old wealthy guy, I would hope that I wouldn't be so nuts as decide to run for president. That's four years of having to so every day.
    To me, the goal of becoming wealthy is to not have to work. I seriously can't imagine having an ego big enough to want to deal with a campaign, having my life (and my family's) picked apart.
    And then having to deal with national and world situations. It's crazy as . Something is wrong with him.
    We'll never be wealthy if the goal is to not have to work. The wealthy seem to get that way either by inheritance or by drive that doesn't end at being wealthy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Therefore thats why you wanted him to run and win. You cant own the libs unless you run for president...
    DMC going Pretzel logic again.
    Pretty sure you preferred him over Hillary and there's proof on this forum for that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even the people who voted for him admit there is something wrong with him.
    But the revenge factor is more important than picking someone who can actually run a country without creating massive chaos.
    Owning the libs was important. Not what came after that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty sure you preferred him over Hillary and there's proof on this forum for that.
    Absolutely I preferred Hillary.
    When Trump lied about David Duke, that he did not even know who he was and Trump had already written about him before the election, it further confirmed for me what I already knew. The guy is an absolute nut. Anyone but Trump.

For me it was a wtf moment. Why lie about not knowing David Duke? You had already written about Duke and criticized him.

And you go find where you find me supporting Trump over Hillary.
    Let me save you time. You WONT find it.
    Last edited by pgardn; 08-19-2022 at 11:55 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Surprisingly few testimonials for Trump apart from DMC's poignant, somewhat hypothetical, pastiche. Lots of bellyaching about libs, though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even the people who voted for him admit there is something wrong with him.
    But the revenge factor is more important than picking someone who can actually run a country without creating massive chaos.
    Owning the libs was important. Not what came after that.
    I didn't vote that year. And in all fairness, I don't think anyone who voted for Trump knew what they were getting into. I think a lot do now. There needs to be some kind of competency test for presidents. His Twitter feed alone should have been enough to impeach. He's clearly unhinged. Give me someone between 35 and 50 that gives a . I don't care if they're Dem. or Rep. Just have a ing plan to fix and do your best to execute it. Instead of firing all the experts that you chose to put around you. It's total insanity.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

And I wasn't a Obama supporter but I genuinely think he was doing what he thought was best for the country. Trump will always be about what's best for Trump. And it always boggles my mind why poor rednecks stand behind him.
    Imo Obama could not be a true liberal simply because he is black.
    He pulled some pretty ty stuff imo in the drone and intelligence arena.
    And the social issues were more about making peace. Lessening the divisions. Not creating them.
    But having a black man in office was just a bit too much. This smart, articulate, charming, n.... in the WH was just too much.

imo...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We'll never be wealthy if the goal is to not have to work. The wealthy seem to get that way either by inheritance or by drive that doesn't end at being wealthy.
    Yeah...there's some truth to that. There's some luck involved sometimes but I get your point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Absolutely I preferred Hillary.
    When Trump lied about David Duke, that he did not even know who he was and Trump had already written about him before the election, it further confirmed for me what I already knew. The guy is an absolute nut. Anyone but Trump.

For me it was a wtf moment. Why lie about not knowing David Duke? You had already written about Duke and criticized him.

And you go find where you find me supporting Trump over Hillary.
    Let me save you time. You WONT find it.
    Which is why the press will hound the overgrown ompa loompa till the end. He won't come clean and the press won't back off. And in the meantime nothing gets done. Which might actually be better than Hillary.

We got a guy just blindly bumping into walls he never knew existed or never fathomed what a door might be.
    gotheem

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't vote that year. And in all fairness, I don't think anyone who voted for Trump knew what they were getting into. I think a lot do now. There needs to be some kind of competency test for presidents. His Twitter feed alone should have been enough to impeach. He's clearly unhinged. Give me someone between 35 and 50 that gives a . I don't care if they're Dem. or Rep. Just have a ing plan to fix and do your best to execute it. Instead of firing all the experts that you chose to put around you. It's total insanity.
    I got a number of relatives who voted for Trump and then voted for him again in a more zealous manner (ie they would not miss voting for him again, a stronger vote 2nd time)

But in general you must be correct as Biden was imo, definitely an "anyone else but Trump" candidate.

After the insurrection I had relatives turn on Trump however. This finally got them. Just my little world but interesting.
    My neighbors as well. We stopped talking politics as they are "anyone but a democrat." But honestly some of the nicest people in the world.
    Its perplexing. Which is probably why I would be fine with having a beer with Trumpsters on this board as politics would not be discussed and we would probably laugh a lot which is what I enjoy doing the most.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dump

But Bidumb and the KKKlintons too tbqh

Neither is better thanthe other. And if anyone thinks otherwise..... what the is wrong with you?????
    thread topic: trump is bad

hater: yeah but what about biden and clintons? HUH?

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Yet blacks deified him in their lyrics in rap songs.

There's really only one answer - to pwn the libs by watching Hillary lose. The encroachment of liberal social agenda into normal people's every day lives became to intrusive and over the top. Trump promised a reversal to that and as the supreme leader of the Empire, would have the power to affect these changes and that would really piss off the libs. They weren't as motivated in 2020.

You really don't need to look much further at middle class and below. For upper crust, it was about removing regulations to allow them to profit quickly before cooler heads prevailed and stopped the raping.
    When you play off a racial divide, or any divide, you stoke the emotions of both sides. He has not only brainwashed his followers towards passionate and even violent extremes, but he's also angered his critics to a point where they are zealous, about him being held accountable for alleged crimes and him not becoming president again.

And your Hilary point doesn't answer the question. "Still support" Trump. Now. Not why people supported him or voted for him in 2016. Why after all the that's happened the last couple years, why still support him now? How could any rational person still support him?

It can't be about policy or political issues. He's no longer president. He has no direct impact on policy anymore. His followers just canned a staunch conservative Republican from the House because she's been a meanie to him. It's not policy, it's not politics. If it's to keep "owning the libs," it's dumb. He's no longer in office. His political influence is only indirect with his fanbase. It's not actual with any presidential powers behind it.

He's a certified liar. Lies that have been disproven. He has pushed the country towards civil war because of those lies. He's also a certified loser. He lost. That means go back into the darkness and stop propping your head out for attention. So why does he still get such blind loyalty and support? Still. Now.

I still contend a big reason is because a huge part of his followers do so because of racial factors. I don't even think he's smart enough to have planned how this would have evolved into. But over the course of his administration, and especially late with very fine people on both sides, thugs and illegals, go back to their countries, stand back and stand by, among other stupid race baiting he screamed, he became the face of white nationalism. I'm not even convinced he wants to be. It just happened. But I think that's one of the biggest reasons for the blind loyalty and support he continues to have today.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was AFTER the election where THREAD is so wrong about claiming I would NEVER GIVE TRUMP a chance.

I think a touché is in order so give it to me.
    You just proved everything I have maintained on the board.
    Find where I said, I VOTED FOR TRUMP. I voted for Hillary dumbass.

This is what you claimed.
    You dont know what it is like to tell the truth, thats why you get hounded on this site.
    You dont get boxed in. Just tell the fkn truth for once.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont follow DMC little for tats with other posters but now I see why it happens so often.
    Dude is flat out disingenuous and lies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I got a number of relatives who voted for Trump and then voted for him again in a more zealous manner (ie they would not miss voting for him again, a stronger vote 2nd time)

But in general you must be correct as Biden was imo, definitely an "anyone else but Trump" candidate.

After the insurrection I had relatives turn on Trump however. This finally got them. Just my little world but interesting.
    My neighbors as well. We stopped talking politics as they are "anyone but a democrat." But honestly some of the nicest people in the world.
    Its perplexing. Which is probably why I would be fine with having a beer with Trumpsters on this board as politics would not be discussed and we would probably laugh a lot which is what I enjoy doing the most.
    IRL, I try to avoid talking about politics. Unless they bring up something that I can steer them in the right direction without having to get into Dem vs Rep (Trump). Most of it is related to blaming Biden for inflation and high gas prices. Too many people just looking at two factors...1) what's wrong with my life and 2) who's president.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When you play off a racial divide, or any divide, you stoke the emotions of both sides. He has not only brainwashed his followers towards passionate and even violent extremes, but he's also angered his critics to a point where they are zealous, about him being held accountable for alleged crimes and him not becoming president again.

And your Hilary point doesn't answer the question. "Still support" Trump. Now. Not why people supported him or voted for him in 2016. Why after all the that's happened the last couple years, why still support him now? How could any rational person still support him?

It can't be about policy or political issues. He's no longer president. He has no direct impact on policy anymore. His followers just canned a staunch conservative Republican from the House because she's been a meanie to him. It's not policy, it's not politics. If it's to keep "owning the libs," it's dumb. He's no longer in office. His political influence is only indirect with his fanbase. It's not actual with any presidential powers behind it.

He's a certified liar. Lies that have been disproven. He has pushed the country towards civil war because of those lies. He's also a certified loser. He lost. That means go back into the darkness and stop propping your head out for attention. So why does he still get such blind loyalty and support? Still. Now.

I still contend a big reason is because a huge part of his followers do so because of racial factors. I don't even think he's smart enough to have planned how this would have evolved into. But over the course of his administration, and especially late with very fine people on both sides, thugs and illegals, go back to their countries, stand back and stand by, among other stupid race baiting he screamed, he became the face of white nationalism. I'm not even convinced he wants to be. It just happened. But I think that's one of the biggest reasons for the blind loyalty and support he continues to have today.
    Hillary represents the left and their aspirations to keep going on the social gestapo train. The blind loyalty and support comes from having a void in the national GOP leadership persona. DeSantis is a state level figure, and there's no one in the GOP on a national level who isn't sniveling to gain Trump's audience. Some of these supporters are just miscreants, but some truly believe he was wronged by "the establishment" and want to see him get back the WH. The GOP's message hasn't been clear or at least re-iterated nationally by any notable GOP voices. Until that happens, Trump will continue to be the David Koresh of the GOP Davidians.

I don't believe it's racial. It's more financial and social. Dems aren't winning swing voters with CRT and forcing their social worldviews into classrooms. The country is still largely religious, and anyone who honestly thinks you can separate your religious beliefs with your political leanings is likely delusional.

They are all liars, some are just more egregious than others.

Like last time, this next one will be about turnout. Many Trump supporters turn out to vote. Not sure about the minority segments for dems and the GOP.

If Obama could run again, he'd win in a landslide. This shows the vacuum of viable candidates, especially when people like Bernie can pull so many supporters. When young folks start supporting 80 year olds as leaders, you know there's a very wide age gap in viable leaders.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was AFTER the election where THREAD is so wrong about claiming I would NEVER GIVE TRUMP a chance.

I think a touché is in order so give it to me.
    You just proved everything I have maintained on the board.
    Find where I said, I VOTED FOR TRUMP. I voted for Hillary dumbass.

This is what you claimed.
    You dont know what it is like to tell the truth, thats why you get hounded on this site.
    You dont get boxed in. Just tell the fkn truth for once.
    You said it. Deal with it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You said it. Deal with it.
    But what I said is not WHAT YOU CLAIMED I SAID.
    You fit so well in to the Trumpian mindset. You lie and are flat out disingenuous.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    For those "some" who truly believe he was wronged by the Establishment: what's the reasoning for believing that? His lies were not only disprovable, but they were disproven. Not only by the left but by most republicans. Georgia state republicans. Trump appointed judges. His former staff and counsel. His Vice President said there was no voter fraud. His daughter admitted that he lost in her January 6 interview. So why do those "some" maga s believe he was wronged?

It's not policy. It's not politics. It's not money. It's because they believe their white president wouldn't lie about this. That blind loyalty, at the general populous level it's at among most hardcore maga s, is rooted in something deeper than political or financial beliefs. The average Trump supporter who has nothing to gain politically or financially by supporting Trump supports him because he represents White America.

I truly believe that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But what I said is not WHAT YOU CLAIMED I SAID.
    You fit so well in to the Trumpian mindset. You lie and are flat out disingenuous.
    "And you go find where you find me supporting Trump over Hillary.
    Let me save you time. You WONT find it." -pgardn

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For those "some" who truly believe he was wronged by the Establishment: what's the reasoning for believing that? His lies were not only disprovable, but they were disproven. Not only by the left but by most republicans. Georgia state republicans. Trump appointed judges. His former staff and counsel. His Vice President said there was no voter fraud. His daughter admitted that he lost in her January 6 interview. So why do those "some" maga s believe he was wronged?

It's not policy. It's not politics. It's not money. It's because they believe their white president wouldn't lie about this. That blind loyalty, at the general populous level it's at among most hardcore maga s, is rooted in something deeper than political or financial beliefs. The average Trump supporter who has nothing to gain politically or financially by supporting Trump supports him because he represents White America.

I truly believe that.
    make it into a religion and you're getting closer!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like, wtf is wrong with you... seriously, can you please explain to me in a peaceful honest answer on why supporting Trump is the right thing to do?
    Pwn teh libs at all costs

Thread Information