Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, we had a good run. I don't really enjoy this version of the team, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looked like Forbes was the court leader at the end. What is that? White, Derozen, Gay, Mills all . This teams like pushing a slinky up stairs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not only did the front office build this roster (literally 3-4 wasted roster spots) but the coaching staff can't even maximize it by getting effort/compe iveness.

This team is a ing joke and I can't wait for this terrible season to be over.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Welp that ing sucked

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's go Denver...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Emotions are high right now lol there’s lot of holes on the spurs team but I swear patty mills is so ing worthless

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wtf happened? spurms

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ball Hog DeChoken took 5 shots in a row in crunch time, from the 3:30 mark to 1:19:
    He made 2 shots in a row and missed the next 3
    This guy ing sucks so bad
    at least DeRozan was on court. white got beat out by two midgets

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not to change the subject but . . .

The Spurs have one of the most iconic uniforms in sports.

So why these fuzzy camo uniforms all of the sudden? I mean are these the official home jerseys now?

(They're kind of ugly and it's not like the team plays well in them.)

Please bring back the old unis.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've never seen DeRozan have this many games with zero free throws. He is literally the same player as last year (playing style-wise) and yet he's had several games with zero free throws or one free throw while having none like this last year. Damn, Spurs have no ref respect. I'm not blaming the refs, just find it puzzling...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So why these fuzzy camo uniforms all of the sudden?
    ing ugly military . These Spurs ain't going to war any time soon.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Emotions are high right now lol

Only for the fans. The players seemed pretty calm.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

One Bad Ass MoFo SouthTexasRancher's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is one very bad Spurs team. We get beat by Charlotte for the 2nd time this season and tonight the Warriors beat them by 47 points. We lose to this non playoff Sacramento Kings team all 3 games. Not only does this team have no sense of urgency, they have no desire, no awareness, no athleticism, no defense, very few players with a winners mentality and a lack of heart like I've never seen with a Spurs team. This team honestly acts like they would rather be fishing than going to the playoffs. We definitely need Dejounte to give us that spark, that defense, that athleticism, the heart and that sense of urgency. Yes, we need to make some trades but, I'm not sure we'd get much for LMA or DD or anyone else for that matter. Somebody needs to get into these guys face's and rip them up one side and back down the other. They've had a whole season to develop some team chemistry but, what they developed was archaeology. A lot of dead fossils lying around.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think people need to tamper expectations a bit, this is the first season without any of the big 3 and kawhi... just be happy we’re still a playoff team. This team is also missing their starting PG!!

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    I think people need to tamper expectations a bit, this is the first season without any of the big 3 and kawhi... just be happy we’re still a playoff team. This team is also missing their starting PG!!
    This was my expectations coming into the season. Only the goofy clowns who bought into timvp's hype about DeRozan being an elite offensive player thought differently. Where the is Chinook and his "The Spurs can beat any team not named Golden State" anyway?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This was my expectations coming into the season. Only the goofy clowns who bought into timvp's hype about DeRozan being an elite offensive player thought differently. Where the is Chinook and his "The Spurs can beat any team not named Golden State" anyway?
    that was before we traded pau gasol, our defensive lynchpin..
    it's all been downhill ever since

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    10 mill for every point for 50Mills

Believe.
    My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    You say the same boring thing every season, you probably said they were going to miss the playoffs this season. You're the clown.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    !
    Last edited by Hoops Czar; 03-31-2019 at 11:28 PM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a bunch of fake ass spurs fans always whining and complaining. Spoiled brats, idk why I even lurk on this message board lol. Just the SA culture. Sit around over a few bud lights and complain about everything.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    You say the same boring thing every season, you probably said they were going to miss the playoffs this season. You're the clown.
    I'm sorry I'm boring you daslicer. It can't possibly be more boring than watching the Spurs play basketball the last two years. I never said the Spurs would miss the playoffs. I said they should miss the playoffs.They're not a very good basketball team. There's no point to making the playoffs as an 8th seed only to get their pushed in by the one seed just so they could keep a streak alive.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm sorry I'm boring you daslicer. It can't possibly be more boring than watching the Spurs play basketball the last two years. I never said the Spurs would miss the playoffs. I said they should miss the playoffs.They're not a very good basketball team. There's no point to making the playoffs as an 8th seed only to get their pushed in by the one seed just so they could keep a streak alive.
    Actually I don't have another SN on ST. I don't know why you keep referring to me as having an alt SN. I don't need to have another SN to call you re ed to your face which I have on many occasions. I understand though I left your ass hurting after I bumped that old thread of you predicting the Cavs beating the Spurs in '07.

Thread Information