Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol wtf how does it feel thinking of Bryn Forbes face as you are busting. What a way to go
    Ya this is nightmarish lol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A 4th round pick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s third in minutes. So how realistic is it for him to be traded at all?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forbes really shouldn't be in the NBA he just doesn't have the talent. CHUCKERS are a dime a dozen in basketball and there are many are even more talented that are not in the NBA but of course with Pop he is a starter getting major rotation minutes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In all seriousness we aren’t going to trade him bc Pop loves the kid for some reason. But Philly would take him in a heartbeat bc they are desperate for shooting and have no money to spend on it.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    bryn forbes trade value?

you couldn't even trade bryn forbes for bryn forbes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    steph curry for forbes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Despite what he says about not caring what the fans think, the stress is getting to Forbes. He's losing his hair and is shilling hair loss treatments now:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Despite what he says about not caring what the fans think, the stress is getting to Forbes. He's losing his hair and is shilling hair loss treatments now:

not even funny got

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trade Forbes and Belli to 76ers for Zharie Smith and Trey Burke and either Atlanta's or Knicks 2nd Rd pick (33 or 34 in draft). Sixers get players who could contribute to a playoff push ... right to the toilet but beside the point. Spurs can buy Burke out. Smith's contract is a team option next year, so he's not guaranteed anything. Team doesn't have to keep him beyond this season. And now you've opened up more minutes for DJ, White, and Lonnie with the potential of getting Keldon second team minutes. Plus the pick is not far removed from 1st round.

Will anything like this happen, no. Will any trades happen, no. Why? Because new ownership, the Holt children, are not holding RC or Pop responsible for how this team has performed this season. And they aren't demanding it to be changed.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trade Forbes and Belli to 76ers for Zharie Smith and Trey Burke and either Atlanta's or Knicks 2nd Rd pick (33 or 34 in draft). Sixers get players who could contribute to a playoff push ... right to the toilet but beside the point. Spurs can buy Burke out. Smith's contract is a team option next year, so he's not guaranteed anything. Team doesn't have to keep him beyond this season. And now you've opened up more minutes for DJ, White, and Lonnie with the potential of getting Keldon second team minutes. Plus the pick is not far removed from 1st round.

Will anything like this happen, no. Will any trades happen, no. Why? Because new ownership, the Holt children, are not holding RC or Pop responsible for how this team has performed this season. And they aren't demanding it to be changed.
    I like that trade....makes sense for both parties..

Thread Information