Page 52 of 134 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 3333
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are free to have your theory, but it’s more specific than just building around Mitc . They’re pursuing Ayton.
    Free replacement, makes sense. We'll see how it plays out with Mitc , though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not just Gobert, there have been multiple reports that Donovan Mitc wants out of UTAH. They're not going to dump him, but if a crazy offer comes along, they'll take it.
    There have been multiple MORE RECENT reports that they’re pursuing Ayton.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    in woj i trust

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warriors will repeat tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whatever, somebody still going to need Poeltl

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Collin Sexton has been offered a deal from the Dallas Mavericks in the range of $21M-$22M annually, sources say.

......................... mystargtr34's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Utah is keeping its options open regarding building around Donovan or blowing it up and trading him. As of now I rekon they’re looking at multiple deals to surround Mitc and try to win (Ayton S&T, Collins trade with their potential TE they’d get if the trade Bogdanovic for Ayton, 3-D wings via trade with one or two of their picks).

Ainge knows what he’s doing. If he can’t get the deal he wants to surround Mitc with the right talent to win, then he’ll blow it up and trade Mitc for a haul of picks. He won’t settle for being a treadmill play in team with just Mic + garbage like the Spurs did with Derozan and Dejounte for the last 4 years

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Report just came out that the Jazz are keeping their options open and might still trade Mitc . Spurs fans better hope they don’t or we got a team that‘s gonna outtank us

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Report just came out that the Jazz are keeping their options open and might still trade Mitc . Spurs fans better hope they don’t or we got a team that‘s gonna outtank us
    Well, I think the bottom three teams with the worst record have the same percentage chance of winning the lottery pick 1st pick. So even if we win more games, if we have a bottom 3 record, we will still have the same odds.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Utah is keeping its options open regarding building around Donovan or blowing it up and trading him. As of now I rekon they’re looking at multiple deals to surround Mitc and try to win (Ayton S&T, Collins trade with their potential TE they’d get if the trade Bogdanovic for Ayton, 3-D wings via trade with one or two of their picks).

Ainge knows what he’s doing. If he can’t get the deal he wants to surround Mitc with the right talent to win, then he’ll blow it up and trade Mitc for a haul of picks. He won’t settle for being a treadmill play in team with just Mic + garbage like the Spurs did with Derozan and Dejounte for the last 4 years
    Ainge is overrated. He had an absolute HAUL of pick from fleecing the Nets, and never even got a Finals appearance out of all that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup, that's my concern, one more compe or. The worst 3 teams have the exact same odds in the lottery (1 through 4) though, the difference is that the lowest pick you can get is your position (worst to best) + 4, so the worst record picks no worse than 5, the 2nd no worse than 6th, and so on. As long as we end up in the bottom 3, we get the same chances at Wembanyama, Scoot Henderson & co. in the top 4... that's the key. But I fear that Pop's pride might cost us a few games here and there that will keep us outside the bottom 3.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ainge is overrated. He had an absolute HAUL of pick from fleecing the Nets, and never even got a Finals appearance out of all that.
    Sure he did. It happened in 2022, remember? He's the reason they have their current core, including their management.

......................... mystargtr34's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right now. The teams with the best odds of finishing bottom 6 records imo. Think there’s a step change after these 6.

Pacers
    Thunder
    Rockets
    Spurs
    Magic
    Pistons

Wildcards
    Nets
    Jazz

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Outside of the tall frenchie, all the other top prospects next year are guards, which is gonna make the head exploding extra special around these parts come draft time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure he did. It happened in 2022, remember? He's the reason they have their current core, including their management.
    They don't get there without the moves Stevens did since taking over tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Collin Sexton has been offered a deal from the Dallas Mavericks in the range of $21M-$22M annually, sources say.
    Small back court with Dinwiddie ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not just Gobert, there have been multiple reports that Donovan Mitc wants out of UTAH. They're not going to dump him, but if a crazy offer comes along, they'll take it.
    May be.
    I don't pretend to be All-Knowing and these are crazy times.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. They are out of future picks. Rebuilding is NOT a option.
    Thanks for underscoring my point, chief. If Kyrie and Kd bail and all they get back are picks, then they're gonna suck balls almost as bad as we will.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I could be over trusting Wright and the spurs brass but I don’t think they tank unless they felt really good about the top 5 prospects in the upcoming 23 class

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I could be over trusting Wright and the spurs brass but I don’t think they tank unless they felt really good about the top 5 prospects in the upcoming 23 class
    Teams that are serious about winning dont trade their best player for future 1sts though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right now. The teams with the best odds of finishing bottom 6 records imo. Think there’s a step change after these 6.

Pacers
    Thunder
    Rockets
    Spurs
    Magic
    Pistons

Wildcards
    Nets
    Jazz
    as currently constructed, OKC will be better than the spurs and perhaps even the pistons. the rest depends on how the rest of FA plays out and injuries.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Pacers
    Thunder
    Rockets
    Spurs
    Magic
    Pistons

Wildcards
    Nets
    Jazz
    Magic, Thunder, and Pistons should be better than us. Will come down to Pacers, Nets, Rockets, and us, major injuries to major players notwithstanding. Jazz could be horrible if they trade Spider-Man. Not sure he's gonna want to stay.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not easy to think of one. I mean in a way, Dieng got three firsts. But real firsts, unprotected and with a swap tossed in? I don't know.
    Just thinking, Jrue first trade back in the sixers to Pelicans days. But Jrue was younger and probably better. That's all I can think of that is comparable to Murray. I can't think of anyone that's worse than Murray that got 3 firsts. For those who wanted more. Put that in perspective.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm still stunned spurs haven't picked up hartenstein. He is young, center for our future. Replacement for Poeltl upon his likely trade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    his track record is good imo. go back to pulling off the big 3 to begin with.

as for the nets trade, boston traded away their entire core, missed the playoffs for 1 year, and has been there every year since. look at boston's core right now. he handpicked everyone there. jaylen brown, jayson tatum, marcus smart. he brought in al horford to begin with a few years ago too (he was subsequently brought back).

he also timed the isaiah thomas trade perfectly as well right before he fell off a cliff. a lot of people on this forum were ting on him at the time for that

Thread Information