Page 805 of 1586 FirstFirst ... 3057057557958018028038048058068078088098158559051305 ... LastLast
Results 20,101 to 20,125 of 39649
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

AN OLDIE, BUT A GOODY...

CHARGE!!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

"This time, dude; right-between-the-eyes."

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Lest we forget...

"We will not leave without our guns."

tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Says the idiot who thought calf-tats were cool!
    I don't even know what calf-tats are bro. They're tattoos like the mul ude of others I have on my body. Who gives a except pussy males like you and the others on ST?

Instead of talking why don't you refute what I said previously? You never seem to be able to hold your stance up and you go straight to talking as if you're someone anyone is intimidated by in the least. You're a big pussy you little .

There are Nazis in the US.
    So Mexico and Canada should hit us on two fronts ?
    Thats a reason to start a special operation? gtfoh... Putin said this.
    Also there are Spanish speakers in the US that are denigrated, so Mexico has the another reason to attack the US. Putin said Russian speakers need to be saved.

What is winning Koriwhat?
    How do YOU determine who is winning?
    You have apparently determined Ukraine is NOT winning, so who is winning.
    You're delusional bro. Just because I said there are Nazis in Ukraine doesn't mean Putin should've used full force and stomp through Ukraine. Your just a ball of assumptions huh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    *You're

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (Bloomberg) -- Global oil prices could reach a “stratospheric” $380 a barrel if US and European penalties prompt Russia to inflict retaliatory crude-output cuts, JPMorgan Chase & Co. analysts warned.

The Group of Seven nations are hammering out a complicated mechanism to cap the price fetched by Russian oil in a bid to tighten the screws on Vladimir Putin’s war machine in Ukraine. But given Moscow’s robust fiscal position, the nation can afford to slash daily crude production by 5 million barrels without excessively damaging the economy, JPMorgan analysts including Natasha Kaneva wrote in a note to clients.

For much of the rest of the world, however, the results could be disastrous. A 3 million-barrel cut to daily supplies would push benchmark London crude prices to $190, while the worst-case scenario of 5 million could mean “stratospheric” $380 crude, the analysts wrote.

“The most obvious and likely risk with a price cap is that Russia might chose not to participate and instead retaliate by reducing exports,” the analysts wrote. “It is likely that the government could retaliate by cutting output as a way to inflict pain on the West. The tightness of the global oil market is on Russia’s side.”
    Whatever it takes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't even know what calf-tats are bro. They're tattoos like the mul ude of others I have on my body. Who gives a except pussy males like you and the others on ST?

Instead of talking why don't you refute what I said previously? You never seem to be able to hold your stance up and you go straight to talking as if you're someone anyone is intimidated by in the least. You're a big pussy you little .
    I have posted on this thread enough on why russia is not winning but to put in terms of 10th grade education level, here it is:

-after 127 days into 3-5 day special operation, the russians have not effected a regime change
    -russians thought they could win on the cheap and were not prepared
    -russians were turned away along all the northern border (Kyiv, Sumy, Kharkiv) and now Snake Island
    -russians did not establish air superiority, the russians are getting their asses kick in the air, and Ukraine's air force is still very much alive and active along the war fronts
    -the flag ship moskova was sunk and the russian navy is avoiding the Ukrainian coast like the plague
    -logistics planning have been for the russians even though they neighbor Ukraine and are now begging belarus for artillery ammunition as they are running out
    -overall battle plans have sucked for russians as they have about 19.2% of Ukrainian territory (most gains were early in war) and have only gained 0.3% new territory since May
    -russians have lost load of troops/equipment are depending on mercenaries (Wagner) and sending whatever equipment they can find to the front (e.g. antique 50+ years old T-62 tanks)
    -russians corruption has negatively impacted their operations as they sold meant for troops e.g., MREs, armor vests, night vision goggles, pocketed money meant for maintenance of equipment (e.g., did not replace tires on vehicles from 1990s), sold military parts/kit on the black market
    -russians are using untrained conscripts and lied to them about not being given frontline positions
    -russians have cut tank crews from 3 down to 2, meaning they have less battle situational awareness and crews are getting killed easily
    -the russians are resorting to area artillery s ing and firing unguided missiles because they are running out of precision/guided munitions because they did not expect a prolonged special operation
    -the russians are crying that NATO is prolonging the war by assisting Ukraine

This is more than enough to show that the russians ed up, their gains are costing them more for little return, and, as the war is far from finished, they are not on path of winning.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have posted on this thread enough on why russia is not winning but to put in terms of 10th grade education level, here it is:

-after 127 days into 3-5 day special operation, the russians have not effected a regime change
    -russians were turned away along all the northern border (Kyiv, Sumy, Kharkiv) and now Snake Island
    -russians did not establish air superiority, the russians are getting their asses kick in the air, and Ukraine's air force is still very much alive and active along the war fronts
    -the flag ship moskova was sunk and the russian navy is avoiding the Ukrainian coast like the plague
    -logistics planning have been for the russians even though they neighbor Ukraine and are now begging belarus for artillery ammunition as they are running out
    -overall battle plans have sucked for russians as they have about 19.2% of Ukrainian territory (most gains were early in war) and have only gained 0.3% new territory since May
    -russians have lost load of troops/equipment are depending on mercenaries (Wagner) and sending whatever equipment they can find to the front (e.g. antique 50+ years old T-62 tanks)
    -russians corruption has negatively impacted their operations as they sold meant for troops e.g., MREs, armor vests, night vision goggles, pocketed money meant for maintenance of equipment (e.g., did not replace tires on vehicles from 1990s), sold military parts/kit on the black market
    -russians are using untrained conscripts and lied to them about not being given frontline positions
    -russians have cut tank crews from 3 down to 2, meaning they have less battle situational awareness and crews are getting killed easily
    -the russians are resorting to area artillery s ing and firing unguided missiles because they are running out of precision/guided munitions because they did not expect a prolonged special operation

This is more than enough to show that the russians ed up, their gains are costing them more for little return, and, as the war is far from finished, they are not on path of winning.
    Yeah yeah you ing cultists... Eat that MSM up!

Bro if Ukraine was winning they wouldn't be begging for billions from us and others just to buy mansions in Switzerland. you and them tbh.

I really don't care what happens to either Ukraine or Russia. We should nuke India though because I am sick of all these damn bull IRS, Spectrum, Border, etc calls from those re s.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Bro if Ukraine was winning they wouldn't be begging for billions from us and others just to buy mansions in Switzerland. you and them tbh.
    Effy ed up.
    Effy found out.
    Effy got a clean clock out of it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I really don't care what happens to either Ukraine or Russia. We should nuke India though because I am sick of all these damn bull IRS, Spectrum, Border, etc calls from those re s.
    So you are clueless on war, got that.

Why bother posting here thou? Unless you are just bored and triggered, there is no reason to comment if you do not care about what is happening nor care to learn.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Pay your bills, bruh. The calls will stop.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whatever it takes
    $380 a barrel would be sweet tbh

I hope Ol Joe can get us there

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    $380 a barrel would be sweet tbh

I hope Ol Joe can get us there
    Get your bus coupons now and sell your truck.

Whatever it takes.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get your bus coupons now and sell your truck.

Whatever it takes.
    lol It would be a great time to buy a new one

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So you are clueless on war, got that.

Why bother posting here thou? Unless you are just bored and triggered, there is no reason to comment if you do not care about what is happening nor care to learn.
    You queried him, Effy. He hung your ass from the tree of woe. Crucified ya.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More goodwill gifts for the russians.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...Russia. They've sealed the water, and winning in the Donbas, one city after another has fallen to them.

How bout you, peeg, who's winning?
    The world is losing.
    Ukraine is the worse off and Russia next.
    But by the end of this, Russia is gonna wish this had never happened. And that wishing will be on an intense level, much more than any country involved in this currently. This is soooo far from over. When Russia starts feeling the artillery coming back, and this will happen, at udes will change drastically. This is where the West might actually feel they have made a mistake giving Ukraine so much weaponry. They will want revenge.

Think about it. Ukraine will NOT be crushed. Think about their populous being s ed constantly. Think about how YOU would feel. I would not be the least bit surprised if they take the East back and get in range to s Russian cities and "accidentally" miss military targets.
    If it goes nuclear, we are all midget fked.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Lest we forget...

"We will not leave without our guns."

tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get some.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More fine shooting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Snake Island still pisses the russians so much that they cannot shoot straight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fine shooting.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You're delusional bro. Just because I said there are Nazis in Ukraine doesn't mean Putin should've used full force and stomp through Ukraine. Your just a ball of assumptions huh?
    Then change your post.
    Look up contradiction.

What you fail to post says the most about where you stand.
    You fool no one. Assumptions... Its so utterly clear where you stand because you WONT take a stand on certain subjects.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Abandoned, just like Snake island.

Thread Information