Page 44 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 1582
    what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Damn man you should sell that PS4 while it has some resale value right now.
    Don't really need the extra cash and two of my PS4s are collector's editions so i'd rather just hang onto em tbh. Plus when (or if) I ever have kids then they'll have a lot of old games to play

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't really need the extra cash and two of my PS4s are collector's editions so i'd rather just hang onto em tbh. Plus when (or if) I ever have kids then they'll have a lot of old games to play
    Which two you got? Spiderman and TLOU2? Gotta admit that Spiderman PS4 Pro looks pretty awesome. I'd still have sold it if I had one though, too much clutter keeping an old system that my PS5 can play in hardware. And you have more PS4 than those two? WTF, are you this guy?

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Which two you got? Spiderman and TLOU2? Gotta admit that Spiderman PS4 Pro looks pretty awesome. I'd still have sold it if I had one though, too much clutter keeping an old system that my PS5 can play in hardware. And you have more PS4 than those two? WTF, are you this guy?

I have the Uncharted 4 regular PS4 and I have the Last of Us Part 2 Pro, plus the standard PS4 Pro. I also have the original black Xbone, two S's, and the CP2077 Xbox X, plus the Nintendo switch and my PC. I also just recently bought a new gaming laptop. plus the ps3, the 360, the vita, and...I think that's it well there's also the PS5, so i guess i kinda do have 4

I'm not that guy but i like video games and i have a decent job and my wife and i have no kids so i have a collection. I also like having them in multiple rooms in my house so i dont have to move the consoles around if i want to play in a different room

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I have the Uncharted 4 regular PS4 and I have the Last of Us Part 2 Pro, plus the standard PS4 Pro. I also have the original black Xbone, two S's, and the CP2077 Xbox X, plus the Nintendo switch and my PC. I also just recently bought a new gaming laptop. plus the ps3, the 360, the vita, and...I think that's it well there's also the PS5, so i guess i kinda do have 4

I'm not that guy but i like video games and i have a decent job and my wife and i have no kids so i have a collection. I also like having them in multiple rooms in my house so i dont have to move the consoles around if i want to play in a different room
    JFC, four XBox Ones? You really do have one in the ter don't you?

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    JFC, four XBox Ones? You really do have one in the ter don't you?
    tbf, one of the Xbox S that I got was a gift. I also bought the CP2077 one because I wanted the collector item and because I thought my OG Xbox had broken. Turns out it was just the power cord that out

I also have a couple of buddies who I grew up playing Halo with back in the days, and since Halo 5 didn't have split screen I initially had gotten a second one so whenever they randomly visited we could kick back and play a few games

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbf, one of the Xbox S that I got was a gift. I also bought the CP2077 one because I wanted the collector item and because I thought my OG Xbox had broken. Turns out it was just the power cord that out

I also have a couple of buddies who I grew up playing Halo with back in the days, and since Halo 5 didn't have split screen I initially had gotten a second one so whenever they randomly visited we could kick back and play a few games
    What to get for the man with three XBox Ones? A fourth one of course.

and I thought I had gone overboard having a PS5, PS3, PS2, Playstation Classic, Vita, Playstation TV, Switch, Wii, SNES Classic, New 3DS XL, XBox 360, and Raspberry Pi. Just wondering if it'll be time to buy a Series X soon with a potential Starfield announcement at E3. Would be way cheaper than trying to upgrade my PC to a similar spec.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ugh, i still have to eventually ship the monstrosity that is my ps3 over here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ugh, i still have to eventually ship the monstrosity that is my ps3 over here
    Man you think that thing is a monstrosity?

PS5 : PS3 Fat :: PS3 Fat : Wii

Freaking PS5 makes PS3 Fat look downright small.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man you think that thing is a monstrosity?

PS5 : PS3 Fat :: PS3 Fat : Wii

Freaking PS5 makes PS3 Fat look downright small.
    yeah but the PS3 has much less utility

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah but the PS3 has much less utility
    You can hack the PS3 tho

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still use my PS3 every day.

So much easier to use external hard drive to watch all your pirated on there.

Youtube app still works well on there as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Last of Us Part II just got a 60 fps patch today, and it'll $30 next week in the Days of Play Sale.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Last of Us Part II just got a 60 fps patch today, and it'll $30 next week in the Days of Play Sale.
    Well, now I have an excuse to play it again for the third time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is that any good? I still haven't played either of them, and I'm gonna need something when I finish days gone

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is that any good? I still haven't played either of them, and I'm gonna need something when I finish days gone
    First one is amazing, great story and good stealth action. I think it's free in the PS Plus Collection if you subscribe to that . Haven't played the second since I was waiting for the 60 fps patch, and I'll just get it next week when it's half price in the Days of Play sale, especially since I'm still playing through Nier Replicant right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I loved the first game for the longest time but Part 2 has taken the place of my favorite game ever. It's not for everyone, but I thought it was amazing and well deserving of the tons of GOTY awards it got.

Also, Days Gone great game but Last of Us is definitely a better franchise

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I loved the first game for the longest time but Part 2 has taken the place of my favorite game ever. It's not for everyone, but I thought it was amazing and well deserving of the tons of GOTY awards it got.
    Damn now I really can't wait for this to go on sale next week.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Also, Days Gone great game but Last of Us is definitely a better franchise
    You like it for the gameplay or heavy duty narrative?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Both I greatly enjoyed the story and was a fan of the game mechanics in the first game which they didn't alter much in the second

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really liked the narrative. It's light on actual story (like the first game) but was a pretty heavy character study. Ellie and Abby are essentially the same character within different stages of grief/acceptance.

The one thing (since you bring up s) I would change would be to alter the Scar/Lev storyline slightly. The girl that becomes an outcast from her religious zealot people for coming out as a tranny felt pretty heavy-handed. Other than that, I actually enjoyed his relationship with Abby.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damon Horizon Forbidden West looked like an absolute Day 1 buy today, and for once Sony shut the up and let the gameplay speak for itself in a State of Play. A little sad to not see a date yet, guess that means a 2021 release is unlikely. Still ok with waiting though after seeing what a piece of Cyberpunk ended up being after rushed out. Get in here Reck, apalisoc_9

Last edited by baseline bum; 05-27-2021 at 04:51 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not really excited over it, tbh.

The setting is weird. I get a uncharted 4 feelings.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damon Horizon Forbidden West looked like an absolute Day 1 buy today, and for once Sony shut the up and let the gameplay speak for itself in a State of Play. A little sad to not see a date yet, guess that means a 2021 release is unlikely. Still ok with waiting though after seeing what a piece of Cyberpunk ended up being after rushed out. Get in here Reck, apalisoc_9

Probably 2022

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The PlayStation Network is going down a little too often for my liking now. Haven’t been able to log in for hours.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Soooo goooood

Thread Information