Page 83 of 101 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,075 of 2513
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There you all go we signed someone ya happy now?
    Moderately.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still three guys over the limit. What's the deal? Have Eubanks and Landale duel in camp and eat money cutting the worse option? Waive one of Hutchinson or Aminu? Get Forbes to actually sign with someone else?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still three guys over the limit. What's the deal? Have Eubanks and Landale duel in camp and eat money cutting the worse option? Waive one of Hutchinson or Aminu? Get Forbes to actually sign with someone else?
    They'll definitely look to make some trades before the season begins but it's getting less and less likely. My guess is Aminu and TikTok get waived, KBD leaves and Jeffries signs a 2-way.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They'll definitely look to make some trades before the season begins but it's getting less and less likely. My guess is Aminu and TikTok get waived, KBD leaves and Jeffries signs a 2-way.
    Jeffries is already off the roster.

Would suck if we lost KBD due to signing Forbes.

Tim to Tony to Manu! bdictjames's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Duncan would be the centerpiece for a team that could destroy you offensively and defensively.

Want a sure bucket? Throw it to Timmy in the low post.

Plus, he can defend all those "problem makers", Giannis, AD, Joel Embiid. Duncan would be the answer for them.

If you're talking about aging Duncan, sure, he may not be able to stay in front of these players. But prime Tim is as agile, and smart, and you can always translate agile and smart to any league.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [Fedor] According to sources Kyle Anderson, Terrence Ross, Joe Ingles, Bojan Bogdanovic, Cam Reddish, T.J. Warren, Thaddeus Young, Tobias Harris, Jeremy Lamb and Harrison Barnes are all said to be available in trades by their respective teams.

https://www.cleveland.com/cavs/2021/...ervations.html

The return of SloMo!?

Spurs fan in Las Vegas Drom John's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I haven’t watched the Celtics a ton but this has to be an overpay right?
    FiveThirtyEight Raptor WAR 2020-21 1058 minuts (their default)

105) Bruce Brown, Kyle Lowry, Marcus Smart.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [Fedor] According to sources Kyle Anderson, Terrence Ross, Joe Ingles, Bojan Bogdanovic, Cam Reddish, T.J. Warren, Thaddeus Young, Tobias Harris, Jeremy Lamb and Harrison Barnes are all said to be available in trades by their respective teams.

The return of SloMo!?
    Utah cap situation looks rough, which helps explain why Bojan & Ingles are on that list. Might be a home for Aminu/Hutch expirings?

Cam Reddish intrigues a lot, but suspect they're asking a lot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Utah cap situation looks rough, which helps explain why Bojan & Ingles are on that list. Might be a home for Aminu/Hutch expirings?

That's what happens when you sign Gobert to a billion dollar contract.

Surprised they are looking to move on from Ingles though...he seems like he is a big part of that team and locker room.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Tobias on there is odd. Not sure what Philly is gunning for this year because we all know they'd like to rid themselves of Simmons too. Morey / Doc seem to be in another pickle.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tobias on there is odd. Not sure what Philly is gunning for this year because we all know they'd like to rid themselves of Simmons too. Morey / Doc seem to be in another pickle.
    If there's no market for Simmons and they're forced to keep him I could see them moving Tobias in an attempt to add more shooters to surround Simmons and Embiid. Bojan and Ingles next to Embiid and Simmons would look better than that they currently have

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'd really like to add Ingles if we could move a couple pieces for him and save them some tax money..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If there's no market for Simmons and they're forced to keep him I could see them moving Tobias in an attempt to add more shooters to surround Simmons and Embiid. Bojan and Ingles next to Embiid and Simmons would look better than that they currently have
    Agree, though, I think Utah has serious concerns about taking long term $$ on.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed...they'd need to move out enough salary to lower their tax position.. I'm not sure if that's possible but it would look good on paper from Philly perspective..

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm sure the Spurs have put in the obligatory cap relief offer of Aminu + Hutchison for Bogdanovic. Like Young, Bogdanovic is a player who could be flipped for additional draft compensation sometime in the next 18 months. Or, included in a trade as more than a throw in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harris is one of the worst contracts in the league, just absolutely horrible. They'd love to ditch him.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm sure the Spurs have put in the obligatory cap relief offer of Aminu + Hutchison for Bogdanovic. Like Young, Bogdanovic is a player who could be flipped for additional draft compensation sometime in the next 18 months. Or, included in a trade as more than a throw in.
    One can hope. That would be a nice piece to have some February trade deadline time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs could offer Young, Aminu and Hutch for Harris. Tobias is probably overpaid by about $10 Million per year, and that does affect long-term cap space if Lonnie turns out to be a keeper. But he'd likely be the best player on the team next year at a position of weakness, providing a sorely needed skill-set. He'd also expire the same time that Murray, McDermott and Collins do, so the Spurs could move onto whatever else after that. Depending on what the Spurs could get as compensation for taking on the contract, it could be worth it. It just makes a lot less sense after already committing money to McD and Collins. It also doesn't help how long Harris has been around and that his most expensive years will come when he's in his 30s.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed...they'd need to move out enough salary to lower their tax position.. I'm not sure if that's possible but it would look good on paper from Philly perspective..
    Putting a few of the pieces together, you could do this 3 way trade (with pick littered in):

SAS: Simmons
    PHI: Bojan + Murray + Lonnie w/picks from UTH & SAS
    UTH: Aminu + Hutch w/SAS 2nds

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs could offer Young, Aminu and Hutch for Harris. Tobias is probably overpaid by about $10 Million per year, and that does affect long-term cap space if Lonnie turns out to be a keeper. But he'd likely be the best player on the team next year at a position of weakness, providing a sorely needed skill-set. He'd also expire the same time that Murray, McDermott and Collins do, so the Spurs could move onto whatever else after that. Depending on what the Spurs could get as compensation for taking on the contract, it could be worth it. It just makes a lot less sense after already committing money to McD and Collins. It also doesn't help how long Harris has been around and that his most expensive years will come when he's in his 30s.
    In a trade for Tobias Harris, I would want draft picks. That's a horror of a contract and we'd be doing them a massive favor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The return of SloMo!?
    Bojan please

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Putting a few of the pieces together, you could do this 3 way trade (with pick littered in):

SAS: Simmons
    PHI: Bojan + Murray + Lonnie w/picks from UTH & SAS
    UTH: Aminu + Hutch w/SAS 2nds
    That's not bad from Philly's perspective or ours... Utah might need more cap savings though...but I'm not sure..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    10584728[/URL]][Fedor] According to sources Kyle Anderson, Terrence Ross, Joe Ingles, Bojan Bogdanovic, Cam Reddish, T.J. Warren, Thaddeus Young, Tobias Harris, Jeremy Lamb and Harrison Barnes are all said to be available in trades by their respective teams.

The return of SloMo!?
    Grizz would be dumb to trade Anderson right now. He was one of the few players that showed grit and leadership during the playoffs.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's not bad from Philly's perspective or ours... Utah might need more cap savings though...but I'm not sure..
    Fair enough, but Utah does save ~4M this year and ~18M next. Could lob in Drew for a little extra.

Thread Information