Page 194 of 281 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194195196197198204244 ... LastLast
Results 4,826 to 4,850 of 7004
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Everybody is hurt...still in it. Bananas.
    Mikefinger: Updated Texas injury list tonight: QB1, RB1, RB2, RB4, RG1, NT1, DT1, DT2, SLB1, MLB1.

Tackling tonight is reminiscent of BYU levels of suck.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Mikefinger: Updated Texas injury list tonight: QB1, RB1, RB2, RB4, RG1, NT1, DT1, DT2, SLB1, MLB1.

Tackling tonight is reminiscent of BYU levels of suck.
    If they find a way tonight... the OU win...this will be the signature win of the season.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I can't tell if Warren is this good, or Tech is that bad at tackling. Maybe both?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Swooooooopes

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    We drag these mother ers with Foreman playing.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    They're shooting themselves in the , if the hadn't been shot off long ago.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Well . I'm sure djohn will be along shortly to tell us how all the injured players were Strong's fault.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    That game is the definition of re ed in a season full of bull . Of course, they'll probably win against Baylor now.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    That game is the definition of re ed in a season full of bull . Of course, they'll probably win against Baylor now.
    They win this game healthy man. You lose a shootout by 3 with one RB, a backup QB and a bunch of extra bodies on defense. But like you said...this season it has always been something.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    This team should be 7-4. Such a ed up season. Just feels like a cursed year.

Forget the coaches for a moment. What a performance by Chris Warren. Regardless of how bad Tech's defsense may be, that was a great showing of heart and determination. Wish we could have sealed the win for CW2's coming out party.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Forget the coaches for a moment. What a performance by Chris Warren. Regardless of how bad Tech's defsense may be, that was a great showing of heart and determination. Wish we could have sealed the win for CW2's coming out party.
    Amen. Incredible performance.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    What the team didn't have in talent tonight they made up for it with heart indeed. Wish they could have pulled it out.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    They win this game healthy man. You lose a shootout by 3 with one RB, a backup QB and a bunch of extra bodies on defense. But like you said...this season it has always been something.
    Excuses.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    This team should be 7-4. Such a ed up season. Just feels like a cursed year.
    Crofl should would coulda moral victories. "But they showed so much heart against a suckass Tech squad"

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    So losing both of your starting RB's, your starting QB and your two best defensive players is not a good excuse to lose?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    So losing both of your starting RB's, your starting QB and your two best defensive players is not a good excuse to lose?
    Yet it was still a 3 point game, and poor playcalling at the end. Tech's D makes everyone look good. Blame injuries if you want. What's the excuses for the other 6 losses including beatdowns and shut out at Iowa state?

Whose fault is it they had no JUCO QB on the roster? Strong will prove next week he can't hang with Briles like he couldn't hang with Patterson. This one game is not the reason they aren't going to a bowl game.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    , Sam Houston hung 45 on Tech

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Yet it was still a 3 point game, and poor playcalling at the end. Tech's D makes everyone look good. Blame injuries if you want. What's the excuses for the other 6 losses including beatdowns and shut out at Iowa state?

Whose fault is it they had no JUCO QB on the roster? Strong will prove next week he can't hang with Briles like he couldn't hang with Patterson. This one game is not the reason they aren't going to a bowl game.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Whats the excuses for the other 6 losses?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Now you have his supporters clamoring for an OC, a hire which he could have chosen anyone worth a two years ago.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Now you have his supporters clamoring for an OC, a hire which he could have chosen anyone worth a two years ago.
    So he didn't try to hire Chad Morris? He didn't try to hire Tom Herman? At least that's what the pay sites say he tried to do. You are a goalpost moving sob.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    No one is saying Strong hasn't made mistakes. He took a short sighted approach with the offense and now he's trying to make chicken salad out of chicken .

That said, Texas will find a good OC in the offseason...all these kids that went though all these near misses will be a year older...Mack's guys will be gone and Texas football will start looking like Texas football again.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    The kneel fake working was very disappointing.

Makes the coaching staff look really bad.
    The call for Swoopes to throw the long ball on 4th and 7 when we had averaged 7 yards doing very simple things was also disappointing.

Glad we stay home. No need to get trounced in a bowl.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    No one is saying Strong hasn't made mistakes. He took a short sighted approach with the offense and now he's trying to make chicken salad out of chicken .

That said, Texas will find a good OC in the offseason...all these kids that went though all these near misses will be a year older...Mack's guys will be gone and Texas football will start looking like Texas football again.
    Except Heard is not the answer. Will Strong take a JUCO QB? He says he won't. Do you expect Shane to come in and contribute immediately? If he decides against taking a transfer QB for the third straight year, then he has learned nothing.

Thread Information