Page 24 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Interesting tidbit I came across on Hoops Hype about the Bucks not having a full-time advance scout… apparently its from Pop’s influence on Bud and apparently Pop doesn’t believe in having one either.

https://hoopshype.com/rumor/1832731/
    I think the assistant coaches split up the upcoming opponents scouting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are currently three Wembanyama threads on ST and all three are full of predictions/concerns that he'll be injury prone due to his size & frame.
    Come on, mate. Let the kid feel he's special.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ok. I don't think there's anyone on this board that can make the argument that PATFO would draft the Flash again over Sengun. PATFO ed that selection up 10 ways to Sunday and it's only gonna stick in my craw more as time goes on. Dude was CLEARLY the *Wright* pick. But PATFO got cute thinking they'd found another nephew in the bushes when in reality, all they had was a flasher in the bushes.

Gotdamn it. Sengun is really good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ok. I don't think there's anyone on this board that can make the argument that PATFO would draft the Flash again over Sengun. PATFO ed that selection up 10 ways to Sunday and it's only gonna stick in my craw more as time goes on. Dude was CLEARLY the *Wright* pick. But PATFO got cute thinking they'd found

another nephew in the bushes when in reality, all they had was a flasher in the bushes.

its scola all over again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ok. I don't think there's anyone on this board that can make the argument that PATFO would draft the Flash again over Sengun. PATFO ed that selection up 10 ways to Sunday and it's only gonna stick in my craw more as time goes on. Dude was CLEARLY the *Wright* pick. But PATFO got cute thinking they'd found another nephew in the bushes when in reality, all they had was a flasher in the bushes.

Sengun is good on offense, but he’s undersized and not athletic enough to protect the rim. We’ve got 3 guys on our roster that do it better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    its scola all over again
    True! Not sure if Scola is worse though since we actually could have brought him on board through his buyout.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sengun is good on offense, but he’s undersized and not athletic enough to protect the rim. We’ve got 3 guys on our roster that do it better.
    Fair critique. But so is this...the guy we did take is no longer even playing in the NBA. Meanwhile this cat is getting better every year and will likely carve out a 15 yr NBA career for himself in the mold of Scola, as slick'81 just compared him to. And that's about as apt a comparison asI could come up with. Now tell me we shouldn't have a Scola with better range, on our team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    scola is good on offense, but he’s undersized and not athletic enough to protect the rim. We’ve got 3 guys on our roster that do it better.
    Fify

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fair critique. But so is this...the guy we did take is no longer even playing in the NBA. Meanwhile this cat is getting better every year and will likely carve out a 15 yr NBA career for himself in the mold of Scola, as slick'81 just compared him to. And that's about as apt a comparison asI could come up with. Now tell me we shouldn't have a Scola with better range, on our team.
    Dont get the Scola comp at all. He is a really solid and improving player tho.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i pay zero attention to draftees. i haven't watched a second of wembanyama play but that frame is begging for injuries ... you heard it here first.
    You definitely ain’t the first.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m comfortable with the pick we made when we made it. With a late lottery pick, you swing for the fences. I’m not picking a role player at a deep position, even if he’ll play 15 years. That doesn’t help the rebuild.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m comfortable with the pick we made when we made it. With a late lottery pick, you swing for the fences. I’m not picking a role player at a deep position, even if he’ll play 15 years. That doesn’t help the rebuild.
    Jalen Duren's stats look good and he's only 19

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Houston getting Victor and Harden
    yeah, HOU with a high draft pick + harden cements this thread tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jalen Duren's stats look good and he's only 19
    Are you under the impression we could have taken Duren with the Primo pick?

Emperor Duncan>>>>>King James tim_duncan_fan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you under the impression we could have taken Duren with the Primo pick?
    We could have taken Duren with the Sochan pick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Duren was my man but Sochan is gonna be a solid and valuable NBA player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why tho

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Houston has the worst future. Mainly because their last two top picks aren’t very efficient or showing they are worth where they were picked. So we aren’t the worst. Whew.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea, sochan could be scary good

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea, sochan could be scary good
    Not to mention a perfect potential fit with Victor: jack of all trades player, very versatile both offensively and defensively, can guard the bigger PFs and maybe even Cs in a few years in the league whilst Victor takes the smaller matchup to preserve himself. Especially keeping Poeltl, you could play him as an insane KD-level SF.

History ain't close to being written. Wemby train baybey!

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    why have them get blown out tonight? to be on national tv?

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    obviously the league does the scheduling. i just wonder if the spurs got the schedule and then chose the date. i guess that’d be unlikely, logistically speaking, though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Houston has the worst future. Mainly because their last two top picks aren’t very efficient or showing they are worth where they were picked. So we aren’t the worst. Whew.
    Sengun? Dude just recorded a triple double. Has other NBA people saying he's a stud and that they should run their offense through him. This board doesn't get it on Sengun.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Add Nic Batum to the growing list of Sengun fans. Just read a quote where he says he thinks he's a "baby Jokic."

Thats high praise and yet ppl here still trash him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Add Nic Batum to the growing list of Sengun fans. Just read a quote where he says he thinks he's a "baby Jokic."

Thats high praise and yet ppl here still trash him.
    bbb front office loved primo's character

Thread Information