My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why not just make Becky coach

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Her and Pop have the same barber.
    Does the barber trim their private hairs ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now it becoming a sham.
    I know there's really nothing to say she's a good coach or not but just watching her she seems to have a great demeanor. Maybe she is an asset to the org.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was Curry the donor to the kid on the right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She may be. or become, the greatest assistant coach in NBA history, but you have to ask the questions about whether her hire was primarily because of her race and gender. Spurs are probably the most woke team in the NBA. Will that make a rat's ass difference in their performance on the court--- or simply signal the moral virtue of Pop, the FO and the owners.

If the hire was for virtue signaling, I'm happy for the Spurs that they can afford her relatively modest salary going forward.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She may be. or become, the greatest assistant coach in NBA history, but you have to ask the questions about whether her hire was primarily because of her race and gender. Spurs are probably the most woke team in the NBA. Will that make a rat's ass difference in their performance on the court--- or simply signal the moral virtue of Pop, the FO and the owners.

If the hire was for virtue signaling, I'm happy for the Spurs that they can afford her relatively modest salary going forward.
    Lol what a ing dumbass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was Curry the donor to the kid on the right?
    I'm thinking it's Delonte West

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, usually it’s the opposite. All the old white dudes getting by on their connections and staying in the league forever, that’s more likely. As for a supposed diversity hire, when it’s done early on, you actually get the best talent that everyone is overlooking. Was Jackie Robinson a diversity hire? I mean, Becky and Dupree appear to be very good coaches.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, usually it’s the opposite. All the old white dudes getting by on their connections and staying in the league forever, that’s more likely. As for a supposed diversity hire, when it’s done early on, you actually get the best talent that everyone is overlooking. Was Jackie Robinson a diversity hire? I mean, Becky and Dupree appear to be very good coaches.
    Yeah, Pop has pretty exacting standards. He not going to hire you just because you’re a woman. He’s also not going to pass you by because you’re a woman. You have to be qualified.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs now have Brett Brown, Mitch Johnson, Matt Nielsen and Candice Dupree as Assistant Coaches.
    Hopefully, the all-star class for team tank.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    100%. White dudes in Oakley’s sitting in their Dodge Rams getting all bent out of shape because DiVeRsItY hIrE but don’t blink an eye when the Jeff Fisher’s of the world get another HC gig by playing his connections (different sport but same point).

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You’re a ing idiot.

All the you hate about “woke” culture is a result of the pendulum swinging in the opposite direction because of pieces of like you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    100%. White dudes in Oakley’s sitting in their Dodge Rams getting all bent out of shape because DiVeRsItY hIrE but don’t blink an eye when the Jeff Fisher’s of the world get another HC gig by playing his connections (different sport but same point).
    Are they wearing the Oakleys or just up top of the fitted? scott knows how to paint a picture frfr

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You’re a ing idiot.

All the you hate about “woke” culture is a result of the pendulum swinging in the opposite direction because of pieces of like you.
    You are the ST left wing version of all your hardcore conservative nemesis on this board.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, Pop has pretty exacting standards. He not going to hire you just because you’re a woman. He’s also not going to pass you by because you’re a woman. You have to be qualified.
    So what exacting standards were required to assist Popped in the Leader Patty Mills / Pet Bryn Bryn / Derozan / muh touches LMA era?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are the ST left wing version of all your hardcore conservative nemesis on this board.
    Crazy. I vote for conservatives and have since I could vote. I’m about fiscal conservatism and can’t stand the far right that has destroyed the gop recently.

Being conservative used to be about protecting individuals freedom. Lately it’s about espousing hatred driven by religion and intolerance.

Being conservative or a voting republican doesn’t have to be rooted in liberal hatred or intolerance for social individualism.

him and those that have raped what used to be a party that defended the very freedom these pieces of have taken issue with.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I can't wait for them to hire a transgender. They could sit right next to Pop and scold him about his nails.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't wait for them to hire a transgender. They could sit right next to Pop and scold him about his nails.

Only a "qualified one, with exacting standards."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i was going to write a comment about how trans is actually a conservative dream issue, but for the right wing freak-out over sex, and general disdain for younger people. Then i remember where is was posting, and that real conservatives dont exist anymore.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    10848144[/URL]] i was going to write a comment about how trans is actually a conservative dream issue, but for the right wing freak-out over sex, and general disdain for younger people. Then i remember where is was posting, and that real conservatives dont exist anymore.
    Great commentary, thank you for the valuable input.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Duplicate post

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s not wrong. The bigots in this thread aren’t real conservatives. They’re extremists borderlining on domestic terrorists.

Notice how none of the s in this thread had anything to say pertaining to her career or professionalism. It was straight to trivializing her ability and existence.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Welcome Coach Dupree!! Her knowledge of basketball is surely vast with all her firsthand experience. Her twin babies are beautiful as well!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crazy. I vote for conservatives and have since I could vote. I’m about fiscal conservatism and can’t stand the far right that has destroyed the gop recently.

Being conservative used to be about protecting individuals freedom. Lately it’s about espousing hatred driven by religion and intolerance.

Being conservative or a voting republican doesn’t have to be rooted in liberal hatred or intolerance for social individualism.

him and those that have raped what used to be a party that defended the very freedom these pieces of have taken issue with.
    Terrific. Go find a political forum as you are just as irrational, political and polarizing as most other politically motivated idiots on the Spurs basketball forum.

Thread Information