Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's just always shocking to me when people just diss on Christ as if you can't somehow include Him in your and your families life. You do you I guess.
    Include him how? He's been dead as a doormouse for 1,990 years and counting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    By that logic Christ ianity wasn't either?
    Wasn't what?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's just always shocking to me when people just diss on Christ as if you can't somehow include Him in your and your families life. You do you I guess.
    It's more shocking that people think a man could be born from a virgin mother and survive his own death tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you mean like Santa or Darth Vader?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol "Him".

Christians don't like to look at the bad things in the bible

You also don't like to answer the tough questions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's more shocking that people think a man could be born from a virgin mother and survive his own death tbh
    Totally. What’s shocking is somebody still takes fictional works seriously in this day and age.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Interesting. The OP only mentioned God and never Christ. A lot of assumptions being made here and honestly it's pretty telling.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have always been a devoted Christian... It saddens me to talk this way but enough is enough with the lies. I am not a sheep. Is it normal to ask questions?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Interesting. The OP only mentioned God and never Christ. A lot of assumptions being made here and honestly it's pretty telling.
    Why not just try your best to answer the question? Or do you believe is ok to kill innocent people?

Do you know how many mass graves where found? Do you know how many millions where killed in the name of God? Is it ok for people to try to stand up against religious abuse?
    Last edited by illusioNtEk; 01-02-2023 at 02:30 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What difference does it make to talk about fairy tale #1 vs fairly tale #2?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    3rd Down

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Interesting. The OP only mentioned Iron Man and never Spiderman. A lot of assumptions being made here and honestly it's pretty telling.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's the difference between God and Christ
    Last edited by Blake; 01-02-2023 at 10:31 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does this weirdo paperboy not realize what forum he is on

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Using that logic, someone steals Blakes name. Iden y theft.
    Commits attrocities under the assumed name Blake.

But but but, the real Blake is to blame also.
    If you choose to follow a religion that has a checkered past, then you choose to adopt that checkered past. It's not about the name.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does this weirdo paperboy not realize what forum he is on
    Why wierdo? but yea you right about the site.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

For me there's only 1 God so logically for me you are talking about Christ.

I mean I get it that many don't believe and for sure I'm no angel but I do know what's what. I wish people would believe but ultimately that's between you and God. Only thing I'd say or "push" on anyone that would listen is that you should introduce your kids to God (if you have any). I mean what do you have to lose to let them know God?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I mean I get it that many don't believe and for sure I'm no angel but I do know what's what. I wish people would believe but ultimately that's between you and God. Only thing I'd say or "push" on anyone that would listen is that you should introduce your kids to God (if you have any). I mean what do you have to lose to let them know God?
    Someone must not have heard about some altar boys….but hey, wasn’t your kids…so all good

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Critical thinking skills, for one. Religion main axiom is faith. Telling your kid to think critically and rationally and then introducing them to faith is an oxymoron.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What’s weird is why would you need to introduce your kids to a fantasy about a fearing a transparent guy in the sky in order to teach them good values.
    Also, that transparent guy must be Christ/God, not Allah, Zeus or Thor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Critical thinking skills, for one. Religion main axiom is faith. Telling your kid to think critically and rationally and then introducing them to faith is an oxymoron.
    Would love to know what you do everyday in life outside of ST bro. You seem to wanna sound smart but everyt4hing you say is somewhat corrupt.

151k posts? Really?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would love to know what you do everyday in life outside of ST bro. You seem to wanna sound smart but everyt4hing you say is somewhat corrupt.

151k posts? Really?
    Here is where you swerve to the personal attacks, because, well, you have nothing left.

Post count smack, is that all you’ve got? I guess that’s better than trying to e-beat me with a bible, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Biblical story of Exodus categorically acknowledges and affirms the existence of other gods.

I mean I get it that many don't believe
    How about to the people who still believe?

but ultimately that's between you and God.

God will send us to for asking questions? What kind of person/GOD would do such a thing?

Only thing I'd say or "push" on anyone that would listen is that you should introduce your kids to God (if you have any).
    Forcing religion on children is almost borderline child abuse

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here is where you swerve to the personal attacks, because, well, you have nothing left.

Post count smack, is that all you’ve got? I guess that’s better than trying to e-beat me with a bible, tbh.
    Pretty sure I've made a similar comment towards you previously. Maybe it's not me, its you.

BTW, i'm no "bible thumper" but I do know that without God we are nothing. What exactly do you believe in? Me I say there's absolutely no way we are here on Earth by coincidence. Do some research, read "The Signature of God" if you are into scientific proofs. I think the atheist way is not necessarily a lazy way to live life but just a sad way. That's it you live then die? The universe is over 12 billion years old, energy equals matter and you think this is it in life? There must be a Creator. Just look at the Fermi Paradox... we should have seen other life by now yet we have not. We are not here by accident.

Not even that. Follow Christs teachings and life will be good for you bro. Even if you aren't a hardcore Christian in the end, as long as you are trying will be a satisfying life. Don't hate bro just listen or better yet, research for yourself.

Thread Information