Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    I M Ultimate Badass Quadzilla99's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was in Toronto two weeks ago, and can confirm there's more than 1 news channel there... people actually do have channel up and down buttons on their remote and get to choose what to watch too.
    Like people would need to be brainwashed to think Trump's a piece of

All you need is the Access Hollywood tape and a brief primer on Trump U and you could figure it out from just that let alone the other 2 trillion pieces of evidence

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For the sperm shielders pretending that Schilling/Hill aren't comparable, well we can go with a much more egregious contrast of Cohn/Hill.

https://www.outkickthecoverage.com/e...le-hill-slide/
    I read it, but I don't get it. What's egregious about it? Cohn directly criticized upper management and the direction of the company...

Note I'm not saying Schilling/Hill aren't comparable, just that what Cohn and Hill did are very different things.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, that's what I meant exactly. CBC is the only "outside of the US" new source in the entire world. I mean, it's really a simple thing. It's like getting an impartial jury by going outside the state to find people who don't know the hype surrounding the story, or how you'd get an outside consultant to tell you problems within your organization. Self interest keeps people from even giving a about truth. Strip the reward for lying and you get more truth.
    Huh? I'm not understanding what the bolded means in the context of the rest. Do you mean "is NOT the only"?

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't move the needle, bro.
    Jemele Hill though, she moves your needle for days.

So weird to care that much about what some sports reporter says about a clown president.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Huh? I'm not understanding what the bolded means in the context of the rest. Do you mean "is NOT the only"?
    Sarcasm.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jemele Hill though, she moves your needle for days.

So weird to care that much about what some sports reporter says about a clown president.
    But he didn't care enough to create an alt to discuss it.

You really don't have a leg to stand on with the whole "care too much" angle. You should drop that.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    less, pushback-fearing ST racists/nazis pissed that their racist Trash was called a racist, esp called a racist by a woman AND a black.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash whines that people who write books about him are "fake news", they don't know him. Here's one who knows him very well for a very long time.

‘He is the embodiment of a racist’: Trump biographer unloads on president in brutal take-down

“He’s a racist, ” Johnson stated immediately.

“He’s been the subject of a judicial administrative hearings about this.

He’s made awful comments over the years.

He is the embodiment of being a racist

just as Miss Huckabee Sanders’ comments the other day are the embodiment of censorship and

should have upset every single American who has even a modest amount of respect for our Cons ution.”

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/09/he-is-the-embodiment-of-a-racist-trump-biographer-unloads-on-president-in-brutal-take-down/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaig n=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story%29

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But he didn't care enough to create an alt to discuss it.

You really don't have a leg to stand on with the whole "care too much" angle. You should drop that.

Says the guy who used his mod privileges to cross reference email addresses so he could out the alt that made him mad.

Alt-shaming on a website that was built on people creating alts, including the founders, is not much of a leg to stand on either. You should drop that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Says the guy who used his mod privileges to cross reference email addresses so he could out the alt that made him mad.

Alt-shaming on a website that was built on people creating alts, including the founders, is not much of a leg to stand on either. You should drop that.
    "mod privileges"

It's your alt, if you're ashamed of it that's on you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "mod privileges"

It's your alt, if you're ashamed of it that's on you.
    Why would I be ashamed? I'm one of many longtime members here to create an alt. I got under your skin, you outed me, and here we are. Literally no one cares that I have a sock except you.

Meanwhile, you're the only mod/admin/whatever that I'm aware of who has gotten so agitated by harmless -talking that he dug up email addresses to find out who an obvious sock account belonged to.

So no, I'm not ashamed. I'm not the one in this scenario who had a completely unprecedented meltdown. It's kind of weird that you want to keep reminding everyone that youre that sensitive.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would I be ashamed? I'm one of many longtime members here to create an alt. I got under your skin, you outed me, and here we are. Literally no one cares that I have a sock except you.

Meanwhile, you're the only mod/admin/whatever that I'm aware of who has gotten so agitated by harmless -talking that he dug up email addresses to find out who an obvious sock account belonged to.

So no, I'm not ashamed. I'm not the one in this scenario who had a completely unprecedented meltdown. It's kind of weird that you want to keep reminding everyone that youre that sensitive.
    1. You denied it was you, even an ELE bet.
    2. You would start a thread as Spurminator then respond for pages with Adam Lambert
    3. I broke my foot off in your ass
    4. My charitable nature is why you still post here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2. You would start a thread as Spurminator then respond for pages with Adam Lambert

You really have no idea how stupid you look here.

-JP

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You really have no idea how stupid you look here.

-JP
    sure

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I begged you to show you evidence to everyone on how you outed me because you and I both knew you went scrounging for emails like a . I never once denied it. Quote me doing so.

The ELE showed I was willing to kill both screen names in exchange for you showing everyone how pathetic you are.

And? I would also start threads as Lambert. Lambert tended to get a lot of responses. Must be his pretty face.

lol no, you searched my email address and tied it to my alt. No one is impressed by that.

How's that, big guy?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    wut

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know what you did. Just like you did with spurminator you used your access to look up the email address I registered with. I have no doubt you also found out everything you could about me personally with that information. You look like and it's funny that you think you outing your "sleuthing" looks anything other than pathetic.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    wait, DMC is a mod?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know what you did. Just like you did with spurminator you used your access to look up the email address I registered with. I have no doubt you also found out everything you could about me personally with that information. You look like and it's funny that you think you outing your "sleuthing" looks anything other than pathetic.
    triggered and jealous.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some major triggering in here.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Meltdown.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wait, DMC is a mod?
    Yup, careful or he'll narc out your alts too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh look, Chucho getting in on the conversation, that's unexpected.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    triggered and jealous.
    Triggered? Jealous of access to the spurstalk database?

Remember when you admitted you lurked ST for years before building up the confidence to post?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I read it, but I don't get it. What's egregious about it? Cohn directly criticized upper management and the direction of the company...

Note I'm not saying Schilling/Hill aren't comparable, just that what Cohn and Hill did are very different things.
    Cohn didn't say anything that isn't said by many analysts. But still if you want to make the case that her comments adversely affect ESPN, would you be saying the opposite is true for Hill?

Thread Information