My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have you considered that people feel free to avoid your questions because you overegg the cus and abuse them if they merely disagree with something you've said?

If you act like a jerk and have overblown takes, that will happen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Me not agreeing with you right down the line is not treason against the USA.

Goes to maturity and conviviality. If you insult people and demonize them for having a different opinion, you don't get to call them cowards afterward for ducking you -- it's you they don't like. Your discourtesy and inability to contain your feelings put them off.

Nobody owes you an answer.
    Last edited by Winehole23; 01-27-2019 at 11:53 AM.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    His oldest political friend. The guy who pushed him forward as a candidate for president every four years until people stopped laughing.

Demands loyalty, turns his back at the first sign of adversity.

I wonder what DJT will say about his son when it's his turn.
    That he barely knows JR. is what he will say

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is building a criminal case - which was necessary when the counter-intelligence investigation revealed criminality.

The truth is being followed in textbook fashion.

Russia attacked the USA ELECTIONS.The intel community unanimously concluded this as a fact.
    A fact that any American (including Trump and Trump team) who disputes it - makes them less than patriotic.
    If you deny that Russia attacked the USA elections - you have questionable motives and are defending the attackers - why?
    For a con man?
    Trump denies this - and even takes Russia's side. Any other president that would have taken another country's side after having been attacked would have been immediately impeached and removed -

yet all he has is defenders who defend this treason. Why?
    What is your reason TSA-Whinehole-Chris -

what is your reason for defending a president who has denied what his own intelligence experts have concluded and actually taken the enemy/attackers side in this attack?

Give me a reason why you continue to defend a president who has taken the side of an enemy who has attacked the USA?

Everything else you are doing stems from this and you go even further in your defense of his criminality - but for now - answer this simple question above.

Or hide.
    No one in their right mind denies that Russians screwed with our elections.

Trump has denied it then said it was true then denied and then agreed with intelligence... So you are inaccurate. We all know he wishes it was not true because he thinks it takes away from his election victory. He has basically said as much.
    And he signed off on sanctions. Why? He's on the verge of getting caught, the Russians could easily out him now?

Trump has gone for the extended super man effort that he can make a deal with anyone. Numerous presidents have come in with ambitions of making life with Russia more stable. Bush " looked into Putin's soul and said we can work with him" Look at what he does with N. Korea. An perfectly intransigent leadership but Trump can make a deal.

So you have concluded the president worked directly with Russia on a disinformation campaign that led to his victory.

Thats two giant leaps.

Keep going TSA.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He has denied it then said it was true then denied and then agreed with intelligence... So your are inaccurate. We all know he wishes it was not true because he thinks it takes away from his election victory. He has basically said as much.

Trump has gone for the extended super man effort that he can make a deal with anyone. Numerous presidents have come in with ambitions of making life with Russia more stable. Bush " looked into Putin's soul and said we can work with him" Look at what he does with N. Korea. An perfectly intransigent leadership but Trump can make a deal.

So you have concluded the president worked directly with Russia on a disinformation campaign that led to his victory.

Thats two giant leaps.

Keep going TSA.
    1) It is a fact that Russia attacked our elections in order to help Trump and hurt HRC - not a theory, not a witch hunt not a disgrace - none of those. It is a fact.

2) Trump has NEVER unequivocally stated this - he has hemmed hawed, said it could be China or a 400lb guy - or others - he has NEVER accepted this fact. He has aided and abetted this enemy attacker by calling it a witch hunt, by springing his GOP henchmen against the FBI, USA Intel and has gotten on a world stage and sided officially with Putin and Russia. He even said "I think it is the stupidity of the USA which has caused this problem with Russia!"

3) After - FACT #1 and Fact #2 above - people I have pointed out here - Whinehole/TSA/Qhris - are still defending the actions of this president - after knowing these facts.

Why?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have you considered that people feel free to avoid your questions because you overegg the cus and abuse them if they merely disagree with something you've said?

If you act like a jerk and have overblown takes, that will happen.

It is a very simple question;

It is a FACT that Russia attacked our elections in order to help Trump - hurt HRC.
    It is a FACT that Trump has sided with Russia and spoken out against his own USA INTEL -on a world stage.

It is a FACT- that people like you, hater,qhris,tsa continue to defend a president who has sided with the enemy after the FACTS have been established -

Why do you continue to defend a president who has sided with the enemy and gone against his own intel and his own DOJ?

Why?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    No one in their right mind denies that Russians screwed with our elections.

Trump has denied it then said it was true then denied and then agreed with intelligence... So your are inaccurate. We all know he wishes it was not true because he thinks it takes away from his election victory. He has basically said as much.
    And he signed off on sanctions. Why? He's on the verge of getting caught, the Russians could easily out him now?

Thats two giant leaps.

Keep going TSA.
    Firstly. Trump AND his campaign were warned by the FBI about Russian interference before the election. Warned. Then he stood in front of the nation multiple times denying it, and trashing the intelligence community even though he was pursuing a Moscow Tower project and said he had no deals in Russia. So as Russia was actively attacking the US Trump stood there and denied it saying he believed Putin and not our IC.

Okay so let’s go further. Trump denied point blank of anyone on his team having any ties or communications with the Russians during the campaign. As we know that was a lie, why lie about that?

Thirdly, Trump stood there and pleaded with Russia to find Hillary’s emails. Why?

Fourth. Trump stated he loved Wikileaks, a now designated hostile foreign service. Why?

Last and most important. Trump and his campaign were repeating IDENTICAL messages as Wikileaks. Collusion in the pudding but moreso Conspiracy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs Homer:

You keep saying I have defended Trump. I am unaware of having done so.

Can you point out some particular post where you think this happened?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1) It is a fact that Russia attacked our elections in order to help Trump and hurt HRC - not a theory, not a witch hunt not a disgrace - none of those. It is a fact.

2) Trump has NEVER unequivocally stated this - he has hemmed hawed, said it could be China or a 400lb guy - or others - he has NEVER accepted this fact. He has aided and abetted this enemy attacker by calling it a witch hunt, by springing his GOP henchmen against the FBI, USA Intel and has gotten on a world stage and sided officially with Putin and Russia. He even said "I think it is the stupidity of the USA which has caused this problem with Russia!"

3) After - FACT #1 and Fact #2 above - people I have pointed out here - Whinehole/TSA/Qhris - are still defending the actions of this president - after knowing these facts.

Why?
    No one who has looked at the evidence with an open mind has denied #1 so just stop with that diversion.

2) He has gone back and forth on this just like he does everything else. And again he thinks he is the super salesman so he can work with anyone. And again, the most valid reason in his mind imo is his total disgrace of thinking he won an election due to outside interference. He also invented 2 or 3 million illegal votes so it makes perfect sense.

Im glad you are not working this inquiry.

What is indeed sketchy is the ties to so many foreign actors his staff had relationships with. Mueller continues to unearth them so give it time and you might turn out to be correct. However my bet is his biggest fear is his family. Not himself because he actually understands how much more it's gonna take to bring him down if he indeed understood the actions were illegal and ordered them anyway.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SPUR Homer:

You keep saying I have defended Trump. I am unaware of having done so.

Can you point out some particular post where you think this happened?
    Every time that an indictment or an article comes out and sheds more unfavorable light on Trump and his team -

you are one of the posters who immediately post apologist takes on this treasonous behavior and look for reasons to minimize those treasonous actions.
    Yes, it is my impression that you are a huge Trump apologist who tries to sit on the middle of the fence and play both sides.

Yes - you always state that you are being fair and not taking sides and are "open" - but you are only a little bit LESS of a TSA/QHRIS/HATER

At first I thought you were weighing evidence fairly and just non-committal but since you have absolutely showed all signs of a Trump supporter who denies he is a trump supporter - just like Calf Tats -

he always denies being a trump supporter and then supports/defends trump 100% of the time. You are on that same level.

That is my opinion 100%. Based on the writings in your posts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, no examples?

If I do it every time it should be fairly easy to particularize your complaint.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every time that an indictment or an article comes out and sheds more unfavorable light on Trump and his team -

you are one of the posters who immediately post apologist takes on this treasonous behavior and look for reasons to minimize those treasonous actions.
    Yes, it is my impression that you are a huge Trump apologist who tries to sit on the middle of the fence and play both sides.

Yes - you always state that you are being fair and not taking sides and are "open" - but you are only a little bit LESS of a TSA/QHRIS/HATER

At first I thought you were weighing evidence fairly and just non-committal but since you have absolutely showed all signs of a Trump supporter who denies he is a trump supporter - just like Calf Tats -

he always denies being a trump supporter and then supports/defends trump 100% of the time. You are on that same level.

That is my opinion 100%. Based on the writings in your posts.
    Because Winehole actually reads a variety of commentary about the subject and understands it.
    You need to go back and read what it's going to take legally to take him down in a court of law after a possible impeachment. Or even indicting a sitting president.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs Homer: I answered your questions, will you answer mine?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one who has looked at the evidence with an open mind has denied #1 so just stop with that diversion.

2) He has gone back and forth on this just like he does everything else. And again he thinks he is the super salesman so he can work with anyone. And again, the most valid reason in his mind imo is his total disgrace of thinking he won an election due to outside interference. He also invented 2 or 3 million illegal votes so it makes perfect sense.

Im glad you are not working this inquiry.

What is indeed sketchy is the ties to so many foreign actors his staff had relationships with. Mueller continues to unearth them so give it time and you might turn out to be correct. However my bet is his biggest fear is his family. Not himself because he actually understands how much more it's gonna take to bring him down if he indeed understood the actions were illegal and ordered them anyway.

Please please please show me ONE article - just one tweet - anything -

that Trump or Sarah Slanders or any other cult staff member - who has stated to the American public:

"yes, we agree that Russia attacked our elections and helped Trump and hurt Hillary"

Just show me that. Yet - it is a fact - and it has always been SPUN to avoid admitting this fact. As an American does this not strike you as offensive?

You state "he has gone back and forth" on this

There you go.

WHY - would any American - be ok with this? Why would any American be ok with an American president - after an enemy attack - go back and forth on where his loyalty is?

You are minimizing this by creating and/or accepting this weak excuse that he is concerned about his election being legitimate. If this was Obama - you would never allow for this defense. No one would. A white president can commit crimes and the response is

"let's try to analyze him and see why he could have possibly mistaken his crime for something he didn't mean to do?"

Bull ing .

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, no examples?

If I do it every time it should be fairly easy to particularize your complaint.
    I'll let the forum people judge for themselves - your posting apologist takes are always available -

will I go do a bunch of legwork to defend you?

Yeah - right -

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm asking you to do the legwork to back up your own assertions.

Each can decide for himself what your refusal to do so means.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This article is a great synopsis of Trash and his mafiya's game

Trash and ...

Trump advisers lied over and over again, Mueller says.

The question is, why?

They lied to the public for months before Donald Trump was elected — and then repeatedly after he took office.

They lied to Congress as lawmakers sought to investigate Russia’s attack on American democracy in 2016.

And they lied to the FBI, even when they knew lying was a crime.

In indictments and plea agreements unveiled over the last 20 months,

special counsel Robert S.

Mueller III has shown over and over again that some of President Trump’s closest friends and advisers have lied about Russia and related issues.

On Friday, Mueller laid out a new allegation: that longtime Trump confidant Roger Stone lied to Congress and obstructed its probe of Russia’s interference in the 2016 campaign.

Trump and his associates have dismissed the serial deception as a sideshow that has little to do with the central question of the Mueller investigation:

whether his campaign engaged in a criminal conspiracy with Russia.

eg Rudolph W. Giuliani scoffed, “Another false-statement case? God almighty.”

While Mueller has not accused any American of criminally coordinating with Russia,

the lies
    meticulously unspooled by his prosecutors over 20 months have not been mere quibbles.

various falsehoods by Trump advisers that masked efforts by people in his orbit to develop inroads with Russia and leverage that country’s hacking of Democratic emails.

Trump’s

former
    campaign chairman,

deputy campaign manager,

former national security adviser,

personal lawyer and a

campaign foreign policy adviser

have all been accused of lying to investigators exploring Russia activity.

Stone, prosecutors said he lied to Congress about his efforts to learn about WikiLeaks’s plans in 2016 as the group was publishing Democratic emails allegedly stolen by Russian operatives.

Legal experts noted that the alleged lies are significant in their own right.

“Time and time again, elected officials and government officials have exhibited

a belief they simply can say what they want in a high-profile investigation, and do so with impunity,”

prosecutors lay out efforts by both Stone and Trump campaign officials to learn more about what WikiLeaks had in its cache in the summer of 2016 —

actions that occurred after Russia had been fingered as a likely culprit behind the theft of the Democratic Party emails that June.

the substance of the lies and alleged false statements do ented by Mueller paint a broad picture with serious implications.

“In my view, those lies — what was lied about and under what condition the lies were told —

contribute to a counterintelligence pattern that has begun to emerge pointing

to senior members of the Trump team being involved with the Russians,

“We’ve got to be looking beyond who gets a parking ticket or even a few years in prison,” he said.

“What about the bigger picture? This was Russia, attacking the United States.”

The deception by Trump advisers that has led to guilty pleas so far does have a common throughline:

Much of it centers on their interactions about Russia.

“at the end of the day, it looks like people are making independent, individual choices that are landing them in hot water.

I think it’s the kind of thing that the Mueller probe doesn’t want to ignore . . . but the indictments themselves aren’t moving the case forward.” ( so far )

people around Trump lied to investigators because

they were trying to make sure their version of events lined up with lies the president was telling to the American people.

“They all conspired,” he said, “against themselves.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...nl_most&wpmm=1

All LIES about their connections, their interactions with Russia, over and over and over.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please please please show me ONE article - just one tweet - anything -

that Trump or Sarah Slanders or any other cult staff member - who has stated to the American public:

"yes, we agree that Russia attacked our elections and helped Trump and hurt Hillary"

Just show me that. Yet - it is a fact - and it has always been SPUN to avoid admitting this fact. As an American does this not strike you as offensive?

You state "he has gone back and forth" on this

There you go.

WHY - would any American - be ok with this? Why would any American be ok with an American president - after an enemy attack - go back and forth on where his loyalty is?

You are minimizing this by creating and/or accepting this weak excuse that he is concerned about his election being legitimate. If this was Obama - you would never allow for this defense. No one would. A white president can commit crimes and the response is

"let's try to analyze him and see why he could have possibly mistaken his crime for something he didn't mean to do?"

Bull ing .
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/11/u...ts-russia.html

Do you not fckn read?

Why would any American be fine with a lying waffling president?
    if I know. That's not the point you are trying to prove.
    Stop playing stupid games.

Imo his loyalty is to himself and 1/3 of the voting public that love him. Although now that he caved on a stupid wall they have to forgive him

Almost the entire ing congress knows this as well you idiot. It's the few idiot deep staters you concentrate on.
    You read too much of Trumpy news by our local Trumpettes.
    You can look up more yourself.

You don't fckn understand this president is testing the boundaries of everything. Most of us see this. But you don't just bypass rules to get rid of him ya fckn hair trigger for brains. Obama could have done exactly the same thing and the same laws apply about actually removing him from office. What do you not understand about the difficulty of removing a sitting president?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Firstly. Trump AND his campaign were warned by the FBI about Russian interference before the election. Warned. Then he stood in front of the nation multiple times denying it, and trashing the intelligence community even though he was pursuing a Moscow Tower project and said he had no deals in Russia. So as Russia was actively attacking the US Trump stood there and denied it saying he believed Putin and not our IC.

Okay so let’s go further. Trump denied point blank of anyone on his team having any ties or communications with the Russians during the campaign. As we know that was a lie, why lie about that?

Thirdly, Trump stood there and pleaded with Russia to find Hillary’s emails. Why?

Fourth. Trump stated he loved Wikileaks, a now designated hostile foreign service. Why?

Last and most important. Trump and his campaign were repeating IDENTICAL messages as Wikileaks. Collusion in the pudding but moreso Conspiracy.
    You still have to prove at the time he allegely ordered his campaign to use Russian intelligence to interfere with our elections. The optics are completely horrible but that wont do it in a court. I do not believe he directly ordered his campaign to use the Russian government to disrupt the elections knowing that it was illegal. But his family... thats where you guys will have to get your jollies imo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Be careful, pgardn. You're about to get called a traitor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Be careful, pgardn. You're about to get called a traitor.
    Get Homer together with Chris and Spurter and there would be great understanding between them on blind extremism.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Adam Schiff Is About To Get Donald Trump Jr. Indicted By Mueller

House Intelligence Committee chair, Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) is going to turn Donald Trump Jr’s testimony transcript over to Mueller for investigation of perjury.

SCHIFF:

Well, I’d like the special counsel to have access to Don Jr.’s testimony and determine whether it is evidence of — of false statements.

I think and I greatly appreciate the seriousness with which the special counsel takes lying to Congress.

So I’ll let Bob Mueller be the judge of that.

But one of the first acts, if not the first act, of our committee will be to

send all of these transcripts of all the witnesses to Bob Mueller so that

he can consider whether additional perjury charges are warranted.
    https://www.politicususa.com/2019/01...iticus+USA+%29

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    You still have to prove at the time he allegely ordered his campaign to use Russian intelligence to interfere with our elections. The optics are completely horrible but that wont do it in a court. I do not believe he directly ordered his campaign to use the Russian government to disrupt the elections knowing that it was illegal. But his family... thats where you guys will have to get your jollies imo.
    This assertion is incorrect. The main thing to prove is whether he knew about it or not. Because then that becomes a coverup.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump’s Life Gets Worse As Roger Stone Won’t Rule Out Flipping On Him

STEPHANOPOULOS: You say you won’t bear false witness against President Trump,

are you prepared to tell the truth about your dealings with him to the Special Counsel,

the truth about your dealings with the campaign,

any chance you’ll cooperate with Special Counsel Robert Mueller if he asks?STONE:

You know, that’s a question I would have to – I have to determine after my attorneys have some discussion.

If there’s wrongdoing by other people in the campaign that I know about,

which I know of none,

but if there is I would certainly testify honestly.

I’d also testify honestly about any other matter, including any communications with the president.

It’s true that we spoke on the phone, but those communications are political in nature, they’re benign, and there is –

there is certainly no conspiracy with Russia.

The president’s right, there is no Russia collusion.

https://www.politicususa.com/2019/01...iticus+USA+%29

Stone LIES

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

what are your thoughts about the republicans refusing to appoint members to the intelligence committee preventing them from meeting?
    Already gave it elsewhere, but I don't mind repeating.

The GOP would rather shirk oversight duties than show up Trump. They're too chicken to fight the dems in committee, so they refuse to play at all.

Apparently the House GOP would rather impair the legislative branch than abide the agenda of a Democratic majority.

It's cowardly, irresponsible and contemptuous of the will of the voters.

Thread Information