My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Fraud ass party

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    In before Th'Pusher gets emotional about this.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    fabricated laughter to go along with the fabricated outrage.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In the other thread about Hillary emails, I posted an article with a history of other top officials with private email accounts, esp the Reign of Error Repug WH, run by International Criminal of Mystery, head.

So Hillary's ONLY difference was that she ran her own mailserver, rather the mail server of the Dem national committe, etc, which is what the Repugs did with the RNC mail server, etc.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As a lib myself, I welcome anything that keeps Hillary Clinton from sniffing the Presidency.

But it seems a little silly to celebrate this finding. After all, some serious crimes could have been hidden in those emails as well as insight into 4 years of foreign policy. Given how much conservatives lathered at the mouth at the sound of the word "Bengazi" you would think they'd be really pissed off about this, not happy. Such is partisan cheerleading though. Yuck it up, dumbasses.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    They did it first! lol 3rd grade.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not sure what people are laughing about. Folks gotta explain.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    As a lib myself, I welcome anything that keeps Hillary Clinton from sniffing the Presidency.

But it seems a little silly to celebrate this finding. After all, some serious crimes could have been hidden in those emails as well as insight into 4 years of foreign policy. Given how much conservatives lathered at the mouth at the sound of the word "Bengazi" you would think they'd be really pissed off about this, not happy. Such is partisan cheerleading though. Yuck it up, dumbasses.
    I'm far from a partisan cheerleader. I'm not a member of either major party and think they're both antiquated, both in love with big government and don't significantly differ from each other on any issue that matters. Seems to me that you are the partisan hack, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In before Th'Pusher gets emotional about this.
    Why would I get emotional about this story?

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so she gave them emails that were meaningless and deleted the ones that would get her in trouble? okay.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you put any validity in the 'transparency' of any political actor in Washington then you are a fool. One side pointing the finger is a waste of our time.

Anyone remember Romney's tax returns? We have gone through the political theater enough that you would think that some would finally catch on and quit being part of the problem. Unfortunately we have many childlike minds here.

CN has evolved from a halfway representable poster to shrill stupidity. We all have to project our asshurt somewhere I guess.

You don't need Benghazi or emails to bash Clinton except when you are beholden to the same s that make her a problem in the first place.

Thread Information