Page 29 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at the end of the day who cares what trump meant or didn't mean. illegals are illegals and you're advocating against our laws because muh feelings!
    Are Illegalls Illegals when they're escaping tyrrany? The same tyrrany you so violently oppose our own government pushing on your state/s?

What is the difference between the USA and other countries citizens? Are we better than other people who happen to be born under a tyrranical leader who abuses their people?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    damn, has been a terrible week for Teddy against the NBA... got completely owned by Mark Cuban and now this...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    damn, has been a terrible week for Teddy against the NBA... got completely owned by Mark Cuban and now this...
    Ted sounds increasingly paranoid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    46 told us last year Trump didn't prepare us

SMH
    Joe should retweet himself there. What a Twitter Flex that would be!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are Illegalls Illegals when they're escaping tyrrany? The same tyrrany you so violently oppose our own government pushing on your state/s?

What is the difference between the USA and other countries citizens? Are we better than other people who happen to be born under a tyrranical leader who abuses their people?
    lmao they're illegals thus criminals because they believe our laws don't matter and come here ILLEGALLY!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cuban cancelled him tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you make lightly of such a contribution from an org that's bought and paid for by the ccp just like the candidate they donated to. sickening!

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just playing to the base.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Susan Rice is now the frontrunner for VP. Are they trying to lose?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Susan Rice is now the frontrunner for VP. Are they trying to lose?
    last thing they should be doing is giving trump a target

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden target is hairy pussy !

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m hoping (foolishly) that its Warren but if it has to be a black female than Kesha Lance Bottoms.

Shes young and black. Lots of box check at once.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I’m hoping (foolishly) that its Warren but if it has to be a black female than Kesha Lance Bottoms.

Shes young and black. Lots of box check at once.
    I’m actually with AaronY on Duckworth being the best pick. Minority, veteran, well spoken, etc.

Outside of Kamala Harris who isn’t a good VP candidate for other reasons, there aren’t any black female candidates out there with remotely enough experience. I really hope this isn’t an affirmative action VP pick where he wants to check the black female quota box, but that’s looking like what it is.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I’m actually with AaronY on Duckworth being the best pick. Minority, veteran, well spoken, etc.

Outside of Kamala Harris who isn’t a good VP candidate for other reasons, there aren’t any black female candidates out there with remotely enough experience. I really hope this isn’t an affirmative action VP pick where he wants to check the black female quota box, but that’s looking like what it is.
    If it’s going to be a black woman, I still wouldn’t mind going with with Kamala or Stacey Abrams or Beyonce or Sweet Brown or T Baby or Rachel Dolezal or LITERALLY ANYBODY BUT SUSAN RICE lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If it’s going to be a black woman, I still wouldn’t mind going with with Kamala or Stacey Abrams or Beyonce or Sweet Brown or T Baby or Rachel Dolezal or LITERALLY ANYBODY BUT SUSAN RICE lol
    Oprah?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Tbh, I can think of one particular black woman who’d be a worse pick than Susan Rice

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kind of funny how Democrats have to be so surgical with their cabinet picks, candidates, and such, while Trump can bring in the likes of Kuckner, Ivanka, Bannon, Larry in' Kudlow, and Linda McMahon and suffer no political dings.

The liberal base's greatest strength (integrity) is also its greatest weakness in that it's too high standard at times. Don't much about Rice, but it seems she has "baggage," so I supposed the worry is the pick will turn off some progressives or fence sitters? To that I say who really cares? Trump's defacto VP is Jared Kuckner ( Mike Pence), one of the worse human beings on the planet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kind of funny how Democrats have to be so surgical with their cabinet picks, candidates, and such, while Trump can bring in the likes of Kuckner, Ivanka, Bannon, Larry in' Kudlow, and Linda McMahon and suffer no political dings.

The liberal base's greatest strength (integrity) is also its greatest weakness in that it's too high standard at times. Don't much about Rice, but it seems she has "baggage," so I supposed the worry is the pick will turn off some progressives or fence sitters? To that I say who really cares? Trump's defacto VP is Jared Kuckner ( Mike Pence), one of the worse human beings on the planet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbh, I can think of one particular black woman who’d be a worse pick than Susan Rice
    rmt?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Condoleeza Rice

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

My issue with her isn’t “baggage”, it’s that she’s not only a Fox News boogeyman but is vanilla and offers nothing unique. She’s all downside and no upside. If you’re going to pick a Fox News boogeyman as your VP pick one who actually energizes voters and gets people excited.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Condoleeza Rice

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Bull

The left plays iden y politics to get into power. They don't have standards any higher than getting into office.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bull

The left plays iden y politics to get into power. They don't have standards any higher than getting into office.
    dude, donald trump is president

Thread Information