Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now if he can just consistently put it on the floor and finish at the rim on offense and chop his steps when he's closing rather than flying by defenders on pump fakes.
    Pop yelling at Green for that Allen three set this board back a month of productive discussion.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    I have never posted on a Heat message board, nor have I ever cheered for the Suns in a game, nor have I ever been a Giants fan..

I expect you'll be back next season posting about the Spurs' not being contenders after they go through their annual, mid-season mini-slump..
    What is it with you and lying? It doesn't surprise me anymore.
    http://fans.heat.nba.com/community/i...year/?p=271743

Btw, that's just one of your ty takes.. I bet its Kool-Aid Man playing tricks on you for a feud that happened over two years ago.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol, that sure is HH37, but that's not his posting style. Seems weird to use the same handle but different online personas.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol, that sure is HH37, but that's not his posting style. Seems weird to use the same handle but different online personas.
    That's not him. Someone put up a link of some posts he made years ago on a different message board. Exact same style...all the way down to the ellipses. That's just someone who stole his handle and is posting under it.

Coming Off The Bench TheGoldStandard's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop yelling at Green for that Allen three set this board back a month of productive discussion.
    It's in the moment mistakes that can be corrected and if he can do that then his defense will be leaps and bounds better next season. I was super surprised he was able to get to the rim and finish, hit that dribble drive jumper but it looks like he's actually improving his mid range game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    May sound strange, but I've often thought that Green could be the next Bowen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's in the moment mistakes that can be corrected and if he can do that then his defense will be leaps and bounds better next season. I was super surprised he was able to get to the rim and finish, hit that dribble drive jumper but it looks like he's actually improving his mid range game.
    Jumping at Ray was equivalent to leaving Duncan open at the elbow. It really wasn't a bad strategy, but Pop just felt like yelling because Allen made the shot. It's not even debatable which strategy is most effective.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's not him. Someone put up a link of some posts he made years ago on a different message board. Exact same style...all the way down to the ellipses. That's just someone who stole his handle and is posting under it.
    I thought as much. I simply meant that that was his name. That other poster seemed very plain, which pretty much goes against everything I've seen about Harlem (good and bad).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what the ?..somebody(possibly Hoops Czar himself) actually went to the trouble of making a troll Harlem user on another forum?..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do the spurs sign people they will never use?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DG sacrificied. Realized this is where he got the chance. Hopefully Mills does the same.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs would have been "contenders" with or without Danny Green.
    uh, no

Thread Information