Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well derp, thread, ducks and the usual suspects bring her up almost daily which would suggest relevancy. At least to them.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    is Hillary really relevant any more? She’s really just a buzzword to keep the sheeple riled up, like Nancy and AOC.

Even though it’s frightening, I would say that anyone how can get an entire party to completely fall in line with his whims and desires, is far more relevant.
    Hussein ed her first, then let her be Secretary of State till he finished being Race Hustler/President, then she'd have her 8 years. Here comes smart ass Trump and she got ed once again, this time for the last time.

Honestly? I feel bad for her in a way. I've been there; wanting something, being assured I'd get it, then it's taken away, never to be possible ever again. The lion's share of us have been there. It's grim business.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Well derp, thread, ducks and the usual suspects bring her up almost daily which would suggest relevancy. At least to them.
    Yeah, I got no problem citing Hillary. I figured she was a shoe-in election night/'16. Remember, Recky, her and Bill were dancing, jumping up and down as the early returns came in. Then at the end in the Javits center all those people crying.

Like it was yesterday.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump Prison
    Not Clinton
    ..."Mother er!!! Keep him here!"

Joe Pesci - "Goodfellas"

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I got no problem citing Hillary. I figured she was a shoe-in election night/'16. Remember, Recky, her and Bill were dancing, jumping up and down as the early returns came in. Then at the end in the Javits center all those people crying.

Like it was yesterday.
    IIRC, she never even made it to her own party. Left her fans holding the bag in the good old glass ceiling building.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    IIRC, she never even made it to her own party. Left her fans holding the bag in the good old glass ceiling building.
    She was probably catatonic, Recky, completely destroyed. You ain't ever been (there)?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    ..."Mother er!!! Keep him here!"

Joe Pesci - "Goodfellas"
    “He’s gone. And we couldn’t do nothing about it”

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She was probably catatonic, Recky, completely destroyed. You ain't ever been (there)?
    You decide if you have been completely destroyed.
    Make nutty rules for yourself, and you can get there.
    If you are mentally ill, get help.

Dont act like the world imposed itself on you.
    If its this serious, make it less serious.
    Last edited by pgardn; 05-27-2021 at 10:18 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    “He’s gone. And we couldn’t do nothing about it”

Good stuff, dj.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You decide if you have been completely destroyed.
    Make nutty rules for yourself, and you can get there.
    If you are mentally ill, get help.

Dont act like the world imposed itself on you.
    It its this serious, make it less serious.
    Christ, you're a hard case.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

I mentioned to TSA years ago this would be a possibility. Out of all the places to around don’t get caught in New York

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hussein ed her first, then let her be Secretary of State till he finished being Race Hustler/President, then she'd have her 8 years. Here comes smart ass Trump and she got ed once again, this time for the last time.

Honestly? I feel bad for her in a way. I've been there; wanting something, being assured I'd get it, then it's taken away, never to be possible ever again. The lion's share of us have been there. It's grim business.
    Obama knew what he was doing when he challenged Donald to run. Obama did not want to see Hillary in the oval office.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I mentioned to TSA years ago this would be a possibility. Out of all the places to around don’t get caught in New York
    Going from Trump to Trump Org... next some no name account manager will be charged and DJ pretends that was the entire point of the thread. Donald won't even miss tee time.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Christ, you're a hard case.
    Stop taking all this extra on.
    Give yourself a break.

Do you purposely try to make things miserable?
    I say go have a beer. You dont have a clock in your head clicking seconds off.
    Time does not work like this for brains. Can you please go make some pleasant events occur.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obama knew what he was doing when he challenged Donald to run. Obama did not want to see Hillary in the oval office.
    "Thanks, Obama."

Guess you forgot about HRC's 'pied piper" strategy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Going from Trump to Trump Org... next some no name account manager will be charged and DJ pretends that was the entire point of the thread. Donald won't even miss tee time.
    The Trump org ripped off vets and cancer patients.

No longer allowed to run a charity in NY.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Started stuffing their pockets with the inauguration, tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    But why, D? I can't figure it out. Remember he even made her concede election night. She wasn't going to do it until he called and ordered her to.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But why, D? I can't figure it out. Remember he even made her concede election night. She wasn't going to do it until he called and ordered her to.
    Same reason no one else wanted to see her there. She's painful to watch, can't imagine being married to that hag. Obama probably holds a grudge against her, no telling what her and Bill said about Obama's family behind closed doors that never made it out to the public. Also, Obama knew he was done with it, no reason to pretend to like her now.

He let her in after she on him during the 2008 primaries but then she basically turned on him again during her run for the WH.

"For four years, Clinton served the president as a loyal and hard-working Cabinet secretary. Now that she's a candidate, she's chosen to distance herself from the administration on some issues: She recently came out against Obama's Pacific trade deal, and she's long been more hawkish than the president toward Syria."
    Last edited by DMC; 05-28-2021 at 07:27 AM.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    The Trump org ripped off vets and cancer patients.

No longer allowed to run a charity in NY.
    Yeah not understanding what DMC’s point is. Trump organization itself, and Trump are BOTH under criminal investigation

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep, it was a stunner that the Left will never, ever get over. And what's more: they know that Trump knows they won't. He got 'em and got 'em good.

In all candor: it's been one of the top highlights of my entire life. I was so happy that night back in November of '16. I could not ing believe it. It was like a dream. I was home alone and cried like a baby. Nothing better than crying when you're alone over something happy and not tragic. Great memories, boomster.
    I loved seeing maga supporters cry and come up with excuses (stolen elections) for why they lost to an old man

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I loved seeing maga supporters cry and come up with excuses (stolen elections) for why they lost to an old man

Whitelash, Russian interference, etc...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Whitelash, Russian interference, etc...
    sorry buddy but not everybody is a sore loser, I didn't like trump winning but that's the election process. I love seeing all the maga morons still trying to prove that there was election fraud

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

All of that for him to lose his freedom

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sorry buddy but not everybody is a sore loser, I didn't like trump winning but that's the election process. I love seeing all the maga morons still trying to prove that there was election fraud
    But you don't get much better meme material than this. The buffalo man at the capitol could be close though.

Thread Information